Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
ezagooner commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
tombazzlez commented on: ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 75925 changes from 269 contributors.
Silkmen89 commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 75894 changes from 269 contributors.
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
azzarazza5 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Maud commented on: [FM20] Unlock Japanese Club Overview Panel Skin
injilio commented on: Requests
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Hvidovre IF Teampack
Qvordrup commented on: ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Qvordrup commented on: ๐Ÿ’ก Alternative Logos Request Thread
injilio commented on: Requests
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 75758 changes from 269 contributors.
RnK12345 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin light - Version 2.2
A new version of our data update was released with 75709 changes from 269 contributors.
MathiasKP commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
panicbuy Comments
Hello,
If you want..I can help๐Ÿ˜Š
I have many different sounds for each teams .

Greetings

hi could you help me as Iam looking to add fan chants to fm 2020
ok I think I did this so how can I change the ball in the game
so are you saying for me to make a folder on desktop and call it textures then add mesh ball to that folder then add the folder to sports interactive / football manager 2020
any idea how I can add them to game once ive downloaded it
can I change the ball in fm 2020
Iam looking to find a good training download for Arsenal
I`ve just download the 3d kits
am I right thinking these kits only show when actually playing a game and not on the club info screen
Iam playing fm 2020 beta and Iam trying to sign son from spurs
But no luck
Has anyone managed to do this

Also trying to sign a few youngsters but as soon as I put a bid in my board block it saying Iam paying to much for him
I need more details. "Having problems" doesn't give me any info at all. Help me help you by giving me screenshots of the folder(s) where you're installing the files and of how they look in-game.

ive managed to sort it now but trying to add kits now
I`ve downloaded smooth logo pack and iam trying to add it but having problems
Ive now sorted it

Ive just got beta version 2020 on my pc can I add team logo and kits to this
iam still on my first season
Will depend if the league you're playing has VAR in use, you should definitely see it used if the league has it as I do in most matches.

Iam playing as Arsenal in my save game and when I play a game I have it on extended highlights
Ive been playing FM 2019 for a while now and ive not seen any VAR in my game
Is there something wrong with my game or do I need to go into preff and settings
Could someone help me get this onto my game as iam not very good at pc skills please
No, it doesn't work for FM19

also want to know this
If you haven't purchased the game yet, you will need to do so

Otherwise it's just a case of continuing your save game from the demo to the full game

Yes I have purchased the game thanks
Hi have been playing the 2019 demo when it came out so now the full game is out do I need to do anything to continue
oh what a div I am sorry I will try and download ss kits

all sorted now thanks for your help Moms
Did you read my other post?

SS kits are displayed in the club's information screen, while the 3D kits are displayed during matches. What you downloaded are 3D kits and aren't displayed in the page you took the screenshot of.

oh what a div I am sorry I will try and download ss kits

Click print screen on your keyboard, then paste it into paint.

I managed to do this via mobile if you look at my previous
Which kits are we talking about? Can we see a screenshot of how they look in-game and which folder you placed them in?

iam not sure how to do a screen shot on pc

This is a screen shot
I downloaded
England- premier championship & league one & two 3d 2018/19 remind then extracted to documents sports interactive football manager 2019 graphics kits
Attachments
Are you not managing to download them? Or are you downloading them but they're not showing in the game?

I managed to download but its the kit in the club section that I cant see a change
iam trying to add kits to fm 2019 but so far no luck has anyone managed this
How do you install this as I want to play around with some cash for once
Hi everyone is it possible to move your current save game from 2018 - new 2019 game
I sold Calum chambers at start but kept holding
Hi could some suggest a central defensive midfielder and maybe a centre back for my Arsenal save first season jan transfer window pls
Iam trying to download a tactic but the file wont open do i need a program to open file
FM2020 SALE