Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195235 changes from 636 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Ianthompson commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Middlesbrough 19/20 Teampack
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
pony commented on: SS Retro Shirts
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
pony commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 195155 changes from 635 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 194859 changes from 635 contributors.
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Lyon Live #97: QnA World Cup Special #FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 194849 changes from 635 contributors.
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Strømsgodset Toppfotball Teampack
smeagold commented on: FM 2018 update
Rashidi added a video: Hannover Diaries - Using Match Analysis Football Manager 2019
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 194456 changes from 635 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 194363 changes from 635 contributors.
SpGR commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JasonLFC10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JasonLFC10 added a download: Peterborough United Teampack
julianocp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KARMA263 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids
panicbuy Comments
Could someone help me get this onto my game as iam not very good at pc skills please
No, it doesn't work for FM19

also want to know this
If you haven't purchased the game yet, you will need to do so

Otherwise it's just a case of continuing your save game from the demo to the full game

Yes I have purchased the game thanks
Hi have been playing the 2019 demo when it came out so now the full game is out do I need to do anything to continue
oh what a div I am sorry I will try and download ss kits

all sorted now thanks for your help Moms
Did you read my other post?

SS kits are displayed in the club's information screen, while the 3D kits are displayed during matches. What you downloaded are 3D kits and aren't displayed in the page you took the screenshot of.

oh what a div I am sorry I will try and download ss kits

Click print screen on your keyboard, then paste it into paint.

I managed to do this via mobile if you look at my previous
Which kits are we talking about? Can we see a screenshot of how they look in-game and which folder you placed them in?

iam not sure how to do a screen shot on pc

This is a screen shot
I downloaded
England- premier championship & league one & two 3d 2018/19 remind then extracted to documents sports interactive football manager 2019 graphics kits
Attachments
Are you not managing to download them? Or are you downloading them but they're not showing in the game?

I managed to download but its the kit in the club section that I cant see a change
iam trying to add kits to fm 2019 but so far no luck has anyone managed this
How do you install this as I want to play around with some cash for once
Hi everyone is it possible to move your current save game from 2018 - new 2019 game
I sold Calum chambers at start but kept holding
Hi could some suggest a central defensive midfielder and maybe a centre back for my Arsenal save first season jan transfer window pls
Iam trying to download a tactic but the file wont open do i need a program to open file
i cant seem to open the link
Hi i`ve been struggling to find out how i can stop my director of football negotiating when i put a bid in for a certain player

Iam currently playing on my save game as Arsenal with Wenger as director of football

I`ve even sacked wenger but steve bould just picks up from where wenger left

Can someone let me know how i can sort this please.
I've been editing the match sounds for FM 14, 15 and 16 - you know, adding team specific supporter chants, crowd reactions to refereeing decisions, poor misses or bad fouls and so on. I haven't got around to it yet, but I'll have a look at the event files and see if I can spot anything related to the pre-match bit you mentioned. Chances are, however, there won't be anything tying this brief intro bit to any actual match events, which usually can have sounds associated with them. But I have been wondering the same thing myself and will have a look. Would be really sweet if it could be done!

More specifically, in case your interested in little tinkering and adding your own sounds to make the game more authentic, the match engine sounds are tied to the event files: match_event & match_sounds in the \Football Manager 2017\data\events\ folder. You can open them with basic Notepad and and a connection between the two (i.e. set a specific match event to trigger specific sound(s)). Let me know too, if you beat me to it and find anything interesting.

iam after adding supporter chants how can this be done please
Hi can i add kits from 2016 for the 2017 game
anyone else know if there is a sound pack for 2014 or an old one that works on 2014
Ok thanks for your reply on this.
Do you know of any other team chants maybe an old one from 2013
I remember having team chants for FM2013 but can`t remember where i got this from.
Does anyone know where this can be obtained please or maybe there is one for 2014.

Any help would be appriciated
Hi just wondering would it be worth my while upgrading to premium member so i can download add ons for FM2014
If yes could someone explain how i do this and cost please.
Also if i wanted to unsubscribe can this be done as well

Any help would be appriciated