Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 106097 changes from 364 contributors.
Qvordrup added a download: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Qvordrup commented on: ALT Metallic Logos Pack
Qvordrup commented on: ALT Metallic Logos Pack
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
mons commented on: fmXML for PC
A new version of our data update was released with 105921 changes from 364 contributors.
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: necaxa Mixpack
K3VO commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: Santos Laguna Mixpack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.2 [01/08/2020]
bsc19 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 105915 changes from 364 contributors.
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: Xolos de Tijuana Mixpack
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: atlas Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 105914 changes from 363 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 105902 changes from 363 contributors.
Joker111 commented on: fmXML for PC
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 105807 changes from 363 contributors.
volicci commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
Michael-LFC Comments
Is there any way I can change a club's name in a save? I can't really find the option in the real time editor?

In advance thank you.
Hi there,

Could anyone please render the Rotherham logo for me, so the red colour is changed with RGB numbers 80 0 16?

Anyone please?
Anyone please?
Hi there,

Doesn't show up. Wrong format perhaps?
any problems with older packs can be easily fixed with the latest version

Redownload version 6.10 whole pack, and now its fixed. Thx your for help.
Can you go into your Documents\\\..Metallic Logos\Clubs\small folder and check that the EPL small logos are there (id's 602,603 etc) and also make sure the config is in there too as I'm pretty sure something's missing.

For some reason I'm missing the BPL small logos. Had a look at the folder you suggested, and they aren't there. Do you know how to fix it?
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Im not sure what you mean by config. I have unticked the "use caching to decrease page lolading times" but that doesnt make any difference. To clarify it is showing the large logos and the medium ones but not the smallest ones as you can see in the screenshot

I have the Config there, but the small icons do not show on league table ect. :-(
Does anyone know if Wembley FC are playble with this expansion?
Why the fuck is Manchester United still in the Champions League, when they finished 7th, while Liverpool FC isn't? Evertyhing else from the Premier League seems alright though.

The problem was that I simply forgot to extract "the Update Pack - 2013.1" parts which I've done now and all logos seem to be in the game

Do you know what mate.. feeling kinda stupid now... but I forgot to extract the first 6 parts and only extracted the updates

Now it's working just fine! Thank you for yer understanding and help

Just checked Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos\Clubs\normal and there are no english (tried finding Liverpool, Chelsea or Man UTD) or dutch club logos (Ajax or PSV).

Cleaned cache and reloaded skin.

In advance thank you

By kremmen | Permalink | On 24 February 2013 - 15:37 PM
Look there's only 2 possibilities here with these 'problems' - you have installed it wrongly. or the dowmload has screwed up. Either way there is nothing I can do to help you unless you describe exactly what you have done as I have no point of reference to work from.

Don't know if I've installed the thing incorrectly or not mate. Downloaded the whole pack and extracted them to:
C:\Users\fosman\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos. Tried download update 6 again and put it in the same folder. Still not working?
By yuduck | Permalink | On 20 February 2013 - 17:53 PM
I have downloaded the complete pack of metallic_logos_fm2013_v1_part_one - eight and metallic_logos_fm2013_v2_changes - v6 changes..

But the problem is some club logos are missing for example, all the teams in England Premier League, but when i checked the files in the graphic folder extracted from the zip and I realized they are in there.

Can anyone please help me?

Got the same problem... in mine none of the logos are showing.
Just downloaded the whole pack. Placed "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos". I reloaded the skin but doesnt seems working?
Hey fellas

Just began my journey as Hendon FC. Could anyone do me their logo

By hammer9 | Permalink | On 28 January 2013 - 20:06 PM

This is the only pic I can find. They usually play in all green but not this season

Could anyone please make me the Hendon FC kit?