Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Abed Hajjar commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
mons commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
Abed Hajjar commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
paoki4 commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Brisbane Roar Youth FC (NPL) Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 225326 changes from 727 contributors.
mahzen88 commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
mons commented on: Faces not showing up
Wesley Tensel commented on: Faces not showing up
A new version of our data update was released with 225272 changes from 727 contributors.
Toddyzee commented on: Edit Leagues so players cannot transfer between teams in the same league
Toddyzee added a topic: Edit Leagues so players cannot transfer between teams in the same league
A new version of our data update was released with 225266 changes from 727 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 225259 changes from 727 contributors.
alex164 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
alex164 added a download: SSD Palermo Teampack
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.02
Baja commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.13 OUT NOW [09/09/2019]
liverpool8 commented on: FAILED WONDERKIDS FC
Looch commented on: Eskins At The Wheel - Man Utd
A new version of our data update was released with 225229 changes from 727 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 225163 changes from 727 contributors.
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 17/7/2019 V10
mrgood commented on: 4-2-3-1 with EG (possession/attacking)
mrgood added a topic: 4-2-3-1 with EG (possession/attacking)
Eduardo Gomes commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
A new version of our data update was released with 225096 changes from 727 contributors.
SpekySquarehead Comments
Really?

First I've heard of it.

Ill play about with editor and genie scout tonight and see what impact that has.
The above pictures are through FM Genie Scout which should show both their current potential and then their attributes once they have reached their maximum potential. All players are under 21.

Rather confused.
Happy new year people,

I've played FM/CM since 1999 and I enjoy messing around with editor usually to create my amature team and take them to Champions League glory. An issue I have always had has finally got to me I would love an answer.

Half the fun of this type of game is to make some of the players with high potential. I have tried giving them a potential rating of 200 or -10 yet they never reach that amazing potential. I have gave them their current potential of 110. Genie Scout shows their potential as per the pictures below;

Before (showing current attributes);

After (showing potential attribues which should be 200);

Thanks guys for any help or suggestions.

Regards,

Speky
Sounds like it.

Report it to SI and they should fix it in the next patch.
You are able to load the leagues but don't chose them as playable and that should allow the leagues and their teams to prosper realistically without as much drag on your computer.

Thats the only way really.
Is it this pack I should download that shows the updates from the other request thread?

I suppose what I am really getting at is, I requested a fantasy logo - will it be in this pack(s)?
I thought I had the megapack too, but clearly not.
Cheers boys.

Yeah I heard that Darren Fletcher played in the U21's for the first time in a while last week and I was confused as shit.
Im watching this closely...
I am creating a team and putting them in the Skril North and I have been freaking out trying to get a reserve team then I noticed no other team in England has one! Its Main team>Under 21>Under 18.

Is this right? It this reflective of real life?

With me being a Scot and all - please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks,
I assume you have a half decent striker? And its not you mate who plays in Accrington's U18's or something like that.
No but what I do know is that Stephen Lynch is superb live.

Saw him in Newcastle about 4 years ago, the way he reacts to hecklers is great.

Enjoy your night.
I don't have one yet, it's in the next request pack whenever that will be.

I'll take up your offer then. Thank you once again. I'll buy you a pint.
Once again, thank you very much. Top work.

How would this then work for logos? Would I need another saviour like yourself to set that up for me?
Superb. Thank you so much.
Computer crashed.

New random ID: 131967483
Unique ID: 2000000001
Random ID: 224589345
I'm assuming you know to look in the tools section of Library on Steam to find the editor?

Exactly what I was going to say...?

Thats the link to the kits that he uploaded. I will get the ID number to you tonight. Thanks mate.

A related point: would this also apply for any logos that are made?

Cheers mate
G'day,

rywilson was kind enough to make me fantasy kits for my game Im creating for me and my mates.

Problem now is, how the heck do I get them in the game?

I know I have to link the club ID to the files but how?

Cheers guys.
Ah right. And if you take part in missions etc then you are seen as a good sport and put in games with other like-playing people?
Looks like a bug.

Best to report this to SI.
Brilliant. Great news. Well done and thank you.
Do I have to save my edits under a different name/file?

I think so mate. I do anyway to be on the safe side and I have never had an issue.
Anyone able to shed any light on the point of being a 'good sport' online?
Thank you.

This thread had kept me entertained for the last 15 mins.

Fuck work.
I haven't used the In Game Editor but if its anything like the other Editor then you should be able to search players with a minimum PA of say 180/190/-9/-10.

Otherwise I think you might have to wait until Genie Scout comes out.
It looks like maybe the system requirements are too high for your laptop/computer. I've never had this problem myself so I am purely speculating.
This would be better suited in the FM14 Challenges section.

Maybe upload some screen shots, videos, rules, leaderboard etc to make it more interesting?
Try adjusting your budgets so you have more wages to play with - at least to see how what effects it.

Another thought; have you offered more than one contract? Maybe a cumulative effect.
FM2020 SALE