Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 49 seconds ago
A new version of our data update was released with 48980 changes from 193 contributors.
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
Uncle Sam commented on: SS Template Thread
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Willand Teampack
mihataaa commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Parker26 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
mihataaa commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
Bob de Bobber commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
cHMIELu commented on: Requests
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.0 [26/05/2020]
ANT3EC commented on: SS Retro Shirts
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Bideford AFC Teampack
Gustavo Rabelo completed a season in their Football Manager career: derby
intelanalyst78 commented on: Requests
cHMIELu commented on: Requests
Gustavo Rabelo added a career: derby
cHMIELu commented on: Requests
cHMIELu commented on: New Logos
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Nerdphonic added a video: BLACKBURN OLYMPIC: THE GHOST OF ROVERS' PAST #1 | REFORMED | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020
A new version of our data update was released with 48902 changes from 193 contributors.
v7ville commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
Eoin Fitzsimons commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
Sheffield Hammer Comments
Anyone got the time to do the new Vanarama Conference,North & South? Would be much appreciated.
[quote name='DazS8' user_id='152691' id='144526' timestamp='1393588252']
I have tried to get logos on there but as yet no luck

[/quote

i had a skin installed and it said 'comment out to use logos instead of kits' or something to that effect!]

I cant seem to get this to work! Ive downloaded the xml file and put it in the panels folder of my skin but it is still the kits that show.
No, I mean when an incident occurs in the match and the box appears to tell you who scored, who got a yellow card, who was caught offside etc!
ok thanks....relink.

Virtually all teams that have no third kit are showing a default white kit! So frustrating cos I have tried everything to solve this!
I am in desperate need of some help before I put FM14 in the bin once and for all.

When I use the official skins (very boring skins) I have no problem with my kits. However, as soon as I put another skin on, ie scorpio, OPZ etc, all teams that have no third kit are given a basic default third kit which is usually white.

No matter what I do I cannot get rid of them. I have tried deleting cache, verifying cache, unstalling and reinstalling, deleting all my ss kits, installing other kits, having no kits, EVERYTHING!! The rogue third kits still remain. My kits have worked perfect every year!

I think the only way I will solve this problem is by extracting the default kits with the resource archiver but I cant find them.

I am close to throwing FM14 away and going back to FM13. This is a final appeal for help before doing so cos I am so frustrated with this game.

Yes Tom, but when will it be done?!! Ha ha!
Does anyone know how to show the club logo instead of the shirt in the pop up box that shows goals, red cards, offsides etc alongside the player pic during a game.

It is in the XML file "Match Incidents Small" in the panels folder of the skin but im not sure what to change. It says comment or uncomment to show logos instead of kits, or something to that effect, but im unsure what to do!

Any help would be very much appreciated!
They're no longer in it in real life so i would assume this is reflected. They're still in a bit of financial trouble but are clear of admin for the moment

I did this last year for Portsmouth. It is not in the editor. I cant remember where I did it. Let me think about it and get back to you. I need to be with the pc with the game on but rest assured I will sort it you asap.
I have transferred all my facepacks across form FM13 to FM14. For some reason, faces are there and then disappear when I download another pack. I have many players and managers downloaded and visible and then they just disappear!

Not impressed! Looks like FM14 will be going in the bin and FM13 will be given a stay of execution!
Any idea how I can change it so that the team logo appears instead of the polygon alongside the player in the attributes screen.
I hadn't seen your post yesterday, sorry. What seemed to be the matter?

I don't know how I solved it to be honest. lol But it is great now!
I've done that mate. Same result!

Sorted it!

Thanks Mons!
Try editing both the files in the in 1300 and 1330 folders.

I've done that mate. Same result!
What is the path of the files in the Steam folder which you have edited?

Editing them via the editor is useless if you're in a save-game already.

program files/steam/steamapps/common/fm13/data/db/inc/competitions and other files
I have changed all the names of the newly named English and Scottish leagues including the logos.

I have done this in the editor and in the inc file through steam apps etc etc.

They show up as sky bet fine until I save the game. Once I reload the game, they switch back to npower championship etc.

Any ideas anyone? All help is much appreciated.
If anyone has the time to do Sheff Wed, Notts Forest or Middlesboro, I would be very grateful. Will keep the kids quiet over the bank holiday!!

Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Thanks mate! I knew I had seen them! Much appreciated!
Has anyone done the new Leeds home kit? I was sure I had seen it on here but I cant find it!
Thanks for your kind comments MickP , im afraid to say there will be a slight dley in the final release as been very ill there for the past week im just starting to feel better and to be honest im not sure if it needs a final release as i think its maybe as complete as can be now, what do you think?

Sorry to hear you've been unwell mate. Your health is more important than any game!

I think its great as it is to be honest. Only little issue for me is the main attributes colours. The best stats are in red but the low ones are in green. Just a small personal observation but not something that would stop me enjoying the skin at all. You can change the skin colours but that only changes the ones on the second screen.

Only other issue is when I have tried to import other scoreboards with competition logos on etc. They don't show up correctly and the ones from your skin are still there as well, but I have just kept your scoreboard.

Just personal preferences really which each individual user will have.

Excellent skin mate and I hope you are fully recovered soon.
Fantastic skin! Any idea when your final version will be ready mate?. Want to start a new game on the final version that's all.

Appreciate all your efforts!
Hi there , indierich06.!

I have the same annoying issue with dutch JL club: impossible to change by using the FM editor... then: downloaded FMRTE, even impossible to change, can you maybe give a solution: wil purchasing sortitoutsi Kits and installing correct finally help?? please let me know.
thanks!!
best funkster

This doesnt work somehow. Either I am doing it wrong or it just doesnt work. Any further help would be much appreciated.
By Deano1903 | Permalink | On 09 November 2012 - 12:16 PM
Here is the file with all kits working.

Please note, I have changed file names also, so just replacing the new config with the old config from the original pack will not work.

No matter what I do, I cannot get this to work! Some kits show up but most dont appear.
Anybody working on League 2 3D pack?
By hirsty007 | Permalink | On 04 November 2012 - 09:52 AM
which skin do i need to get these to work???

None! Backgrounds wont work on anything at the moment. My advice? Go back to FM 12 like ive done.
By mick p | Permalink | On 02 November 2012 - 00:34 AM
Same old story. Steam is shite! Always has been and always will be!

I have to say. If you dont add new kits, logos, backgrounds, facepacks etc, the game untouched looks absolutely awful. Cant imagine anyone playing it without sprucing it up!
By Mick4444 | Permalink | On 02 November 2012 - 00:21 AM
Game won't update, I've restarted the computer, turned steam on and off, reinstalled the game just won't update, nowhere for me to enter my code that I've got either.

Same old story. Steam is shite! Always has been and always will be!
By VP. | Permalink | On 31 October 2012 - 21:41 PM
Providing you don't load up a stupid amount of leagues it should be fine. This years game is not a lot different to 2012.

I only play one league. Just concerned that it says 2.2 and mine is 2.1 but like I said it plays the demo fine.
I am concerned that my laptop may not play FM 13 and would like some advice.

The processor required is a 2.2 (i have windows 7), where as FM12 required a 2.0 processor. I have an amd athlon ii 320 dual core 2.1 processor.

This ran FM12 quite well and runs the demo for FM13 also quite well.

Is it going to run the full game or not.

I have the game but I dont want to take it out of the packaging if it isnt going to run.