Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Dregad commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
Dregad added a topic: Turkish Super League uptade
Greentrunk commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread
Greentrunk commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 112501 changes from 391 contributors.
Greentrunk commented on: SS Template Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DimiZag commented on: Extra Files
richardlatrell123.. commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 112384 changes from 390 contributors.
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files
TheMinsterman commented on: promotions and relegations
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
A new version of our data update was released with 112239 changes from 390 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 112082 changes from 389 contributors.
Pato_Liam commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Greentrunk commented on: FM Touch 2020 for Android, Real Names Fix, logos, etc.
Ben Tanner commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ben Tanner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 112032 changes from 387 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Tim Harrington commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
benwignall1 commented on: promotions and relegations
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sheffield Hammer Comments
Sheffield Wednesday away 20/21

Many thanks!
Rotherham 3rd 20/21

Great stuff! Thanks mate
Many thanks Bold. Going in club shop this week, I will get you one! 😂

Are these any good for 3rd kit shirts. They're just plain black.
Wednesday yes, soon. Rotherham no pictures of shorts, so not for now

Many thanks Bold. Going in club shop this week, I will get you one! 😂
Any chance of Rotherham 3rd and wednesday away?
Rotherham 3rd kit would be much appreciated when someone has the time. Many thanks in advance.
Rotherham should be on page 203 in half an hour, it's just a recolor

Genius! Much appreciated!
I'll let you know as soon as I place it on page 203!
Sheffield Wednesday as well

Thanks mate. Rotherham 3rd would be good as well if that's not pushing my luck?
Any chance of the wednesday home and away? Preferably with the Chansiri sponsor on them like last years.

SS Official kits thread page 203 my friend.
Well the 2d kits are on the SS forum thread and the home shirt is also on the 3d thread. The away one only came out today and the hard working guy who does these has probably been working all day and not got around to it yet. Patience is a virtue my friend!
I have no idea when it'll be done. I started some work on pattern but it's not going well and it'll take some time

Ok, thanks mate.
Any chance of Walsall home and away?
Attachments
Any chance of Walsall away?
Attachments
Hi, I might be wrong but I haven't seen anyone make the new chelsea kits yet?
If someone has time it'd be great to have them please

Home kit
Away Kit
and the ghastly third kit

thanks in advance

Are you sure its Chelsea's third kit and not Crystal Palce home!!
No worries, thanks for clarifying though.
It took me 16-18 months on average 2-3 hours a day to get these all done, and now I’m basically maintaining and updating where needed.
I will add 2-3 more African nations to it and that’s about it.
Still open to minor requests for 10-15 clubs of leagues that are in popular footballing nations, but will look at them on a “case to case” base and only when logos are provided with id#.

Appreciate the feedback!

Many thanks
For most countries I created logos for the top 2 leagues, as I mentioned in the OP theses logos are taking a lot more time to create compared to “regular” logos so I made a decision to focus on the “most important clubs” and not go all the way down to amateur clubs levels etc.

As I mentioned in an answer to a request on page 3 in this thread:
“ For all users and future reference and as mentioned in the OP; always provide the (correct and verified with FM2020 editor) unique ID# for any club/competition logo you request.
Verify prior to requesting if the logo provided is still accurate, some logo's might be replaced or updated, some clubs might have been dissolved or newly created.
The best source is Google and "Google image search" and for verification please browse to the original competition or club website.

I will (very likely) not follow up on individual requests for lower leagues or amateur clubs from every competition, only when deemed necessary will I complete these.

This logo enhancement is very time consuming as every logo needs to be created individually and for me it's about quality of the work, not the quantity of logo's created.”

The template is in the thread here so if someone (or you) would like to spend time on creating lower leagues that’s the best way to go. I get lots of requests in PM “can you do the lower 2-3 leagues of ......... it’s only 30-40 logos” But depending on the complexity and the pre work needed (gathering all logo’s, matching up the proper ID# etc.) this amount of logos would take me 4-5 hours to make and sometimes even longer.

Scotland leagues are pretty small with 10-12 teams in it, so I don’t mind creating a 3rd level logos for this country but please provide me with quality logos of the teams and their ID# and I will follow up. Send me a PM with the logos and info needed and I will see what I can do, max 10-15 logos though.

Many thanks for this update. Please be assured that this was not a 'badgering' message as I, as well as many others, really appreciate all the hard work that goes into the production of these logos. It was just a query on whether there were any plans to complete the scottish four divisions.

I do hope my message did'nt offend or irritate you in any way. That really was'nt my intention.
Any chance of the remaining scottish teams please?
Rotherham away 20/21

Great work! Many thanks!
STOP this please! These guys do fantastic work giving up so much time of their own for our pleasure.

Its simple. Either use or don't use what is offered up on here. But don't disrespect the people helping us. And whatever your view, don't get into a slanging match. There's enough bad feeling and crap going on in this world at the minute. This is one of a very few forums who all share a love for a particular game. We need to keep it a friendly productive forum or we will all suffer.
Stockport H / A / T 20/21

Brilliant! Many thanks!
Already done by bolid on page 203 if you look

My sincere apologies
Stevenage sponsored by Burger King, if you could truly "have it your way", you wouldn't be a Stevenage fan, there's got to be some sort of Stockholm Syndrome involved.

New Stockport County kits would be great if someone could oblife?
New Stockport County kits would be great if someone could oblife?
Stockport NEW LOGO - ID 720

Yeah Stockport County would be fantastic!

My apologies. Yes that's the one. Many thanks.
Any change of the new AFC Wimbledon badge?

Thanks for the hard work and stay safe everybody!
Any chance of the retro 1974 world cup ball? . The traditional black and white hexagon one that you did so perfectly in previous years.
I'd make them right away but so far I couldn't find pictures of a full kit

Does'nt look like Lincoln will ever wear this 3rd kit mate does it?