Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
Gus Couldwell commented on: Has anyone made a database that keeps the World Cup at 32 teams?
Gus Couldwell added a topic: Has anyone made a database that keeps the World Cup at 32 teams?
luc.velthuis commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Greentrunk commented on: SS Retro Shirts
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Darthrandle commented on: Failed New Site Launch
einherjer83 commented on: FCā€™12 Spain ā€“ La Liga 2016/17
Woking Hazard commented on: Failed New Site Launch
Day Tripper added a download: English Squad Numbers 20-21
rekooner2 commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
Cymro commented on: Purchased FM21
weeniehutjr commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Yami37 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 for FM20 Relink! (06/10/20)
maconnolly commented on: Period loan
zaizai94550 commented on: Purchased FM21
zaizai94550 added a topic: Purchased FM21
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 for FM20 Relink! (06/10/20)
Day Tripper commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v0.9 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (09/10/20) Relink!
volicci commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Qvordrup commented on: sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack (undergoing changes at the moment) - NO REQUESTS
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Footygamer commented on: Failed New Site Launch
Footygamer added a topic: Failed New Site Launch
A new version of our data update was released with 209679 changes from 762 contributors.
injilio commented on: FMV Logos
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 209678 changes from 762 contributors.
o0Pascal0o commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Sheffield Hammer Comments
Cambridge United third 20/21

Good man!

Fantastic. Appreciated as always. Not many left in L2 now. Then you can face that Norwich 3rd mate! I know you're looking forward to that one! šŸ˜‚
any chance of updating Oldham away to include the sponsor when you get time please? Thanks for all your efforts.

Brilliant work. Nearly there mate. So much hard work which is always appreciated. Really looking forward to you completing L2.
Hi

Any chance of a picture of Hull Citys kits please.

They're in this pack as well.

Its already in the pack. All 3 Hull kits are.
Not at the moment. I have no idea how to approach that thing

Yes, Good luck with that one! I don't know who thinks some of these kits up!!!
Any chance of Norwich 3rd?
Sorry mate. Went there straight away. But when I did they weren't there! Sorry if I missed them.
any chance of hibs 3rd and aston villa 3rd?
Actually 3D pack is not yet updated, so here's home with sponsor and third kit:

Brilliant! Thanks mate.
Actually 3D pack is not yet updated, so here's home with sponsor and third kit:

Brilliant! Thanks mate.
Has the Sheff wed home kit been updated to include the sponsor? I Can't seem to find it.
Has the Sheff we'd home kit been updated to include the sponsor? I Can't seem to find it.
Many thanks. Not sure how I missed it.
Any chance of updated Sheff wed home to include same sponsor as last season 'chansiri' as worn last week. Apparently it is the same this season. Many thanks
That boy will have to be patient for now :-)

Thanks pal!!
Got a very annoying child who wont leave me alone until Ive got him the following kits. He is not a bad lad at all, but he knows how to press my buttons!!!

Walsall 3rd, Southend home & away and all three Scunthorpe new kits.

Really starting to grit my teeth! Any help would be really helpful.

I know you guys are busy and all your hard work is really appreciated.
Massive thanks for new Palace kits bolid and SO quick !

Yes,they're great! Looking forward to seeing them in glorious 3d! Hint hint!
Sheffield Wednesday away 20/21

Many thanks!
Rotherham 3rd 20/21

Great stuff! Thanks mate
Many thanks Bold. Going in club shop this week, I will get you one! šŸ˜‚

Are these any good for 3rd kit shirts. They're just plain black.
Wednesday yes, soon. Rotherham no pictures of shorts, so not for now

Many thanks Bold. Going in club shop this week, I will get you one! šŸ˜‚
Any chance of Rotherham 3rd and wednesday away?
Rotherham 3rd kit would be much appreciated when someone has the time. Many thanks in advance.
Rotherham should be on page 203 in half an hour, it's just a recolor

Genius! Much appreciated!
I'll let you know as soon as I place it on page 203!
Sheffield Wednesday as well

Thanks mate. Rotherham 3rd would be good as well if that's not pushing my luck?
Any chance of the wednesday home and away? Preferably with the Chansiri sponsor on them like last years.

SS Official kits thread page 203 my friend.
Well the 2d kits are on the SS forum thread and the home shirt is also on the 3d thread. The away one only came out today and the hard working guy who does these has probably been working all day and not got around to it yet. Patience is a virtue my friend!
FM2021 SALE