Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31625 changes from 127 contributors.
Rimmshot1973 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Daz10Nolan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Sint-Truiden Staff Teampack
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Liga Indonesia Missings Part 2 Mixpack
Andybtsn commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
Daz10Nolan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Pietras commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maxtod77 added a download: Portici Teampack
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v0.8 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (03/04/20) Relink!
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Alen Abdic added a career: Alen
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
LealYurii completed a season in their Football Manager career: From Boston to Minas Gerais
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Fatih Akkaya commented on: Turkish Super Patch 20 by Affluence
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
mons commented on: Torrent file for FM 20 Metallic Logos? (YES)
Sheffield Hammer Comments
Any chance of the retro 1974 world cup ball? . The traditional black and white hexagon one that you did so perfectly in previous years.
I'd make them right away but so far I couldn't find pictures of a full kit

Does'nt look like Lincoln will ever wear this 3rd kit mate does it?

Its been done mate. Just waiting for the 3D version.
Sometimes your brain fools you in some strange ways. There was a National Geographic show about such things :-)

Anyway, here's the sponsored version. I'll put it in pack later

Brilliant mate!. Thanks a lot
lol I stared at both 2D and 3D kits for a while and never noticed that sponsor is missing on 2D kit :-)

Not like you to miss something mate?!. I was so convinced you would have done it that I had already draft written my post for giving my apologies for missing it. Been searching for the last 30 minutes I was that sure you would have done it! lol

Any chance of the Bolton away? Many thanks for your hard work.
I'd make them right away but so far I couldn't find pictures of a full kit

Ok mate, many thanks. I did presume that was the case.
National north league is now available for download. Although I have not planned to do it, A11_Smithy stepped in and made majority of kits in that league so we managed to put together the full league.

New link:

Fantastic work which is much appreciated. Are there any plans to create Lincoln & Brentford thirds? I appreciate you are probably looking ahead to FM20 but just thought I would check as ive got them in 2d and hate to see them go to waste when not matched with the 3d versions.

Only Grimsby, Forest Green and Newport away to go in L2.

Excellent work mate!
L2 is done 50% and I expect to finish it in 2-3 weeks

Just going to start a new save that's all and just thought I would check if any you had already done and not posted yet were about to put on that's all. Ive installed everything youve posted.

Great work!
L2 is done 50% and I expect to finish it in 2-3 weeks

Great work!
L2 is done 50% and I expect to finish it in 2-3 weeks

Thanks mate
Wolverhampton 3rd (not in pack yet)

Excellent as ever. Any news on rest of L2 mate?
Will be done in few days

Many thanks
English League One is now available for download.
Manchester United variants that were requested few posts above are also included.

Fantastic work as always mate. Anyone done the Wimbledon third kit as yet?
By my reckoning that just leaves Reading away left to complete in the Championship. Odd third kits also.

Fantastic work everyone! Much appreciated!
Bournemouth 3rd very soon, but the others you mention still don't have available pictures of full kit

Great mate. Fantastic work on this just like every year. Everyone's time and effort is much appreciated by myself and I'm sure everyone else that benefits from your dedication.
Fantastic work. Looks like we only need the thirds for Man Utd, Norwich, Bournemouth & Southampton and as it stands all the Premier League will be done.

Well done guys!
Yea, Sheffield Wed are difficult kits to do, they will probably be the last championship kits that I'll make

Ok mate. Thanks for the update.

Just can't wait to get them relegated!!! 😂
New Sheffield Wednesday kits anyone?

Fantastic. Much appreciated.
any chance of the west ham third anyone?
Bradford, Carlisle, Crewe coming soon.
Liverpool, QPR waiting for pictures of full kit

Much appreciated guys
Any chance of Liverpool third anyone?

and Bradford home?
Any chance of Liverpool third anyone?
Rotherham 3rd 19/20

Marvellous! Much appreciated.
Any chance of the new Rotherham third please?