Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 506242 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306234 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 46481 changes from 224 contributors.
nayedogg058 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Jaygaynon commented on: Fez Pitch Textures V2
marrtac commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
marrtac added a download: UEFA Under 17 Mixpack v2 Mixpack
barcaseb commented on: FM Live Update Promotions & Relegations
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 50 | THE BATTLE OF LINCOLNSHIRE | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 506241 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306233 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 46480 changes from 224 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 506414 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306394 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 46428 changes from 224 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 506458 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 306432 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 46397 changes from 224 contributors.
aleshaebanko commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Guy Bar commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 46391 changes from 224 contributors.
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 75 [12 images] [11.01]
oxblue11 commented on: IDIOT'S GUIDE: Custom Start Date 2019 (Last Update 23/April/2019)
Artur Kwiska commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 506468 changes from 918 contributors.
Mr Willy Comments
The Wonga logo ruins that kit, otherwise it's a nice design.

I'm not a fan of Arsenal's new kit with the random darker red line down the middle but it'll probably grow on me like recent kits have. Quite like the away kit though.

Also, does anyone else (DAE lel) think that England's current kit is fucking awful?
Whenever I've played as United they've always bought Fellaini for £20m and I've never complained about it.
Compulsory 'fuck me, no-one uses these forums anymore' post. But seriously, I remember this place being buzzing. Now it's quieter than a funeral.
Does anyone here watch FM videos on YouTube? Some are pretty good actually.
I'm pretty sure I was banned a few times.
Needs more Aaron Meadows.
There doesn't seem to be a La Liga thread so I'll post it here. You know Deportivo have a shit defence when Javier Hernandez scores two past them, losing 8-2 to Real Madrid...
Aye just noticed that, if United win and Liverpool lose, both sets of fans will be insufferable.
Put $10 on Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United to win their games this weekend.

Risky bet.
Such a shame he didn't join Basingstoke, he would have loved it. We have six Costas and a Nandos.
Getting high and watching Adventure Time.
Baines is one of the most overrated fullbacks England has ever had.

Aye, him and Jagielka perform better for Everton than England for sure. Who is going to replace him - Shaw, obviously, but what about when Shaw is unfit/injured? Also, I thought John Stones was a centre-back?
Very similar to the Emirates on the inside.

To be fair most new stadiums have that sort of design. All-enclosed with proper roofs, and plenty of executive boxes and premium seats. It's a fucking sexy stadium though.
Unless someone spectacular turns up in the next couple of years, the national team pretty much has to be this for the Euros:

Hart
Walker - Stones - Cahill - Gibbs/Shaw
Wilshere - Henderson
Walcott - Rooney - Sterling
Sturridge

Compare that to Germany and they're probably better in every position.

That's assuming that everyone is fully fit as well, which as we know with a fair few of these players is no guarantee. Hopefully Dan Crowley becomes world class like on FM and we can beat Colombia led by Eder Alvarez Balanta in the 2022 World Cup final...

This stream is of better quality than the official BT Sport stream on the website.
It's obvious that the police department in Ferguson, MI, is full of rednecks, racists and little Hitlers.
The AIA sponsor looks a bit shit. It just looks a bit unprofessional and the letters are too big. Otherwise a fairly decent kit.
Sacking one of the best managers in the world, who's won two Champions Leagues and did well last year to finish third, would be absurd.

On that note, how long do people think Wenger has in charge of Arsenal? I remain convinced that if he doesn't finish in the top four, he's a gooner.

...I'll get my coat
Everton are going to be a great side next season
How often would he even get a game though? He'll probably keep the bench warm.
Thanks for the help.
Hmm. How far are you into the season? The game might be bugged and if it's worth your effort, restart?
I know this isn't really a major bug, but it is a bit annoying. Whenever I play as Arsenal, the kit colours are reversed - white and red, instead of red and white, etc. It's quite irritating when I play on the 2D pitch. How do I stop it from messing up the colours? Cheers.
Organise a team meeting, perhaps?
Glaucoma? How old are you?

I'm 20 and I have glaucoma. It affects people at any age, it's just particularly rare for it to be developed so young.
If it is the song right at the beginning it is High Ground by Simon Steadman. Shazam is always handy in these situations

Cheers, I tried my phone's cheap Shazam knock-off because I'm out of storage capacity and my phone doesn't let me store apps on SD cards, as it's a piece of Sony shit.
I was doing some research for some business uni thing, I saw this YouTube video, it has a song really early on that sounded decent, but I can't find its name or band for the life of me. I tried googling the lyrics but that didn't work. Fuck my life is it annoying.

I just noticed that my account was created way back in 2007! :O I must have lurked without posting for a good year before that as well though, feels weird to think that this is my third World Cup on this forum.

And I've scored the same number of World Cup goals as Wayne Rooney in this time...
Ah, thanks. I know it's a slightly wonkish thing to ask but it was irritating me. It'd be nice to see if SI decide to code into FM15/16 the actual plans for the tournament, but then again, they'd probably need to know more about the tournament, and which stadiums will be used.

Hi all, just wondering, how does UEFA Euro 2020 work on Football Manager 2014? Do they go ahead with UEFA's plan to stage the tournament across the entire continent, or does the game randomly choose a suitable national host instead? Just wondering, really - cheers.