Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
jessicamole commented on: Save on buy Social security card from the comfort of your home/[email protected]
jessicamole added a topic: Save on buy Social security card from the comfort of your home/[email protected]
A new version of our data update was released with 275536 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60123 changes from 240 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 275523 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60096 changes from 240 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 275517 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60090 changes from 240 contributors.
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Missing German Lower League 04 Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.3 [07/12/2019]
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Interface Problems
A new version of our data update was released with 60089 changes from 239 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
gazzaon commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
A new version of our data update was released with 275522 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60081 changes from 239 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a download: Brazil - Serie B 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (20/01/20)
hammer9 added a download: Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (17/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
dello_dp Comments
Can never seem to get munir straight away as everytime I have tried he signs a new contract with Barcelona and they slap a £60m min fee on him after that
Thanks all for your comments I ended up sacking my scout and signing a somewhat better one.

I ended up signing Bigirimana on loan from newcastle to beef up my midfield and a free striker stracqualursi an absolute beast who has bagged loads of goals for me and in january im currently 2nd in the championship 4 points below norwich.
I looked him up he does look good its just my scouts dont reccommend him they say there are better players available?

Do you suggest that I ignore them? I have had this a few times I see a player I think has great stats and my scouts rubbish them!!
Hi all

im a bit of a FM noobie as only started playing it last year but had a lot of success with napoli.

this year i have started 3 new games already and have done miserably with each of them (Man Utd, Derby and Spurs) getting the sack in all 3 saves by xmas time.

I have just started a new game with Watford and I have quite a stron squad and am very impressed. Only thing I am missing is a ball winning CM I have £1.5m to spend and really want to get someone to inspire my promotion push

Any suggestions for that position with that sort of budget would be great

Thanks in advance
That was meant to say Dede from Brazil
I suggest bringing in Defoe as a striker he is a beast and is already adapt to playing in the premiership!! also one of the first defenders I ever get is deed from Brazil he he simply awesome and scores from corners for fun!!
Using the normal version mate
It must be this certain saved game, usually I do well but for some reason I got sacked after 11 games at spurs and I haven't won a game this season for Bayern although I am also unbeaten!!
Cheers guys for your comments, I have started the new season played 3 and drawn all 3?? I still have £23million left to spend and am wondering if I should add one more player to my squad just in case!! what do u think?
I started the updated game with spurs but after 11 games without a win I got sacked.

I finally found a job in feb with FC Bayern and went on to win the German League but only 1/4 finalists in the Champions league.

i think I have a pretty good squad in my opinion but wonder if anyone would tweek my squad in order to win the champions league.

my squad is

S3 - Dante
S4 - Shaqiri
S5 - Ribery
S6 - Javi Martinez
S7 - Fernando Torres

Other players include - Muriel, Luis Gustavo, Mandzukic and Kirchoff

I look forward to hearing your suggestions

Thanks
Hi all I may be a little late for this but I am in dire need of a skin or something to make my font in the game bigger. I currently play on my 47" TV and find it almost impossible to read the font in the game. I have downloaded a skin to make things 50% bigger but still doesn't resolve the issue. I have gone to preferences and the only resolution change it will let me do is to windowed or 1920x1080 with different Hz options. On FM12 it let me adjust the resolution so I could play in a slightly smaller screen but could see the font easily.

Just want to add that I am not being over the top here I have perfect vision I don't wear glasses I just cannot see the font on my game without sitting right in front of the TV which obviously isn't an option.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Was playing FM13 as normal and then something really strange happened in the game........I went 1-0 down in the 6th minute and then the goalscorer immediately got subbed......the text said he is angry and kicking off with his manager.......He wasn't injured or tired or even had a poor rating especially after only 6 mins.........Strange!!!
He's in the reserves in my game I started with Luton Town and got them promoted to league 2 then leeds offered me a job so I took it and just about to start season 2. He is Transfer listed and derby want £170K worth it????
Its not just Man Utd this happens with I am a massive spurs fan and the same thing seems to happen with spurs reserve/youth players.

Players like Coulibaly, Mason, Gomelt and carroll all have poor attributes and these are good players. Especially Carroll who has about 10 Europa League games under his belt.