Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 28 minutes ago
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Rashidi added a video: Kingstonian Diaries Ep 23 Football Manager 2020
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep39 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
Koen ten Buuren commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 7356 changes from 56 contributors.
Kriss commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Delvi commented on: ID of journalists and logos for Media
Delvi added a topic: ID of journalists and logos for Media
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
WhiteH commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7327 changes from 56 contributors.
M6 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Mixpack req11 Mixpack
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
ZoneGaming commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7322 changes from 55 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
hammer9 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE NEW SEASON LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 SAVE
steesh86 commented on: Spain - Liga Santander SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/01/20)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 7300 changes from 55 contributors.
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Colomiers Teampack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
ama Comments
It's working now!
I think the problem is currently with all files on the site and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Do you know where I can report this issue other than in this forum? Because it's been two days now and I don't experience the issue with any other file here at Sortitoutsi. I can't wait to use this background package
This is the error I get when I try to download the package. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

I get this 524 error (see link below) when I click 'download' (Windows + Chrome). I have tried disabling my AVG and tried multiple times today, but that didn't work either.

How can I fix this?

Hi!

I don't know where to report this; I found a bug in the data update.

In real life the club Næstved Boldklub won promotion to the Danish 1st division. The bug in the data update is that Næstved Boldklub are now assigned to play in both 1st and 2nd division.

Somebody please fix this
He should get his Danish passport in these months actually...
Hi all.

A quick question regarding starting a new savegame.

When I play I always play long career savegames, which means I prefer a database with many players. However, I like the game to be as quick as possible. So, if I start a new game with only 2-3 divisions (to optimize game speed) I won't have a big database of players... That would be fine to begin with, but what about the future? Will the game expand the player database if I add 7-8 leagues after let's say 3-4 seasons? If so; will the players added mainly be regens?

Or should I just start the save with 7-8 leagues instead of just a few?
Is it available for purchase now or do we have to wait till the 7th? How much is the price anyway.

Sorry for my many questions. I haven't really been playing this game for some years, however I'm very impressed with this year's BETA so far!
The data editor isn't real time (and you wouldn't be in the database anyway). You might be able to do it with the in-game editor, but that's not free.

It's not free? Is it an application sold by SI through Steam?

Is it possible to change my manager styles and attributes through the FM15 editor? I'd rather be a more tactical manager than tracksuit!
Hello Sortitoutsi.

I just paid for a year subscription to download many of your great graphics. However, to my big disappointment, I have troubles downloading them. The metallic logo pack "completes" at anything from 10 MB to 50 MB, even though the RAR file is 4 GB. The cutout megapack is now going at the speed of 0 KB per second having downloaded 2.7 GB out of 6.9 GB.

Please help :-)
So we can't download all the kits at once? I'm confused about this sentence: "when download this pack your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits"
Hello, I have OSX 10.6.8, and I don't have the Steam folder here:

USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam

I can see all of my folders - including the hidden ones... Could the Steam folder be anywhere else???