Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 29 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Player and Staff Changes (included in Live Transfer Update)
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
barcaseb commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
Willz72 commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | FC Edmonton #24: Climbing Mountains #FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 515821 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 321914 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 86280 changes from 322 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
mickbhoy commented on: Source links
Saxonaitor commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 515803 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 321870 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 86199 changes from 322 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 515783 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 321864 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 86189 changes from 322 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515775 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 321844 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 86178 changes from 322 contributors.
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
ama Comments
It's working now!
I think the problem is currently with all files on the site and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Do you know where I can report this issue other than in this forum? Because it's been two days now and I don't experience the issue with any other file here at Sortitoutsi. I can't wait to use this background package
This is the error I get when I try to download the package. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?

I get this 524 error (see link below) when I click 'download' (Windows + Chrome). I have tried disabling my AVG and tried multiple times today, but that didn't work either.

How can I fix this?

Hi!

I don't know where to report this; I found a bug in the data update.

In real life the club Næstved Boldklub won promotion to the Danish 1st division. The bug in the data update is that Næstved Boldklub are now assigned to play in both 1st and 2nd division.

Somebody please fix this
He should get his Danish passport in these months actually...
Hi all.

A quick question regarding starting a new savegame.

When I play I always play long career savegames, which means I prefer a database with many players. However, I like the game to be as quick as possible. So, if I start a new game with only 2-3 divisions (to optimize game speed) I won't have a big database of players... That would be fine to begin with, but what about the future? Will the game expand the player database if I add 7-8 leagues after let's say 3-4 seasons? If so; will the players added mainly be regens?

Or should I just start the save with 7-8 leagues instead of just a few?
Is it available for purchase now or do we have to wait till the 7th? How much is the price anyway.

Sorry for my many questions. I haven't really been playing this game for some years, however I'm very impressed with this year's BETA so far!
The data editor isn't real time (and you wouldn't be in the database anyway). You might be able to do it with the in-game editor, but that's not free.

It's not free? Is it an application sold by SI through Steam?

Is it possible to change my manager styles and attributes through the FM15 editor? I'd rather be a more tactical manager than tracksuit!
Hello Sortitoutsi.

I just paid for a year subscription to download many of your great graphics. However, to my big disappointment, I have troubles downloading them. The metallic logo pack "completes" at anything from 10 MB to 50 MB, even though the RAR file is 4 GB. The cutout megapack is now going at the speed of 0 KB per second having downloaded 2.7 GB out of 6.9 GB.

Please help :-)
So we can't download all the kits at once? I'm confused about this sentence: "when download this pack your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits"
Hello, I have OSX 10.6.8, and I don't have the Steam folder here:

USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam

I can see all of my folders - including the hidden ones... Could the Steam folder be anywhere else???