Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 212537 changes from 764 contributors.
Kyle Labor commented on: Smarter AI Managers
A new version of our data update was released with 212491 changes from 764 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 212498 changes from 764 contributors.
dacamo commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: Canada - CPL SS'2019 by New! (15/02/20)
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
Skywalker commented on: šŸ’” Alternative Logos Request Thread
map788 commented on: FMV Logos
maconnolly commented on: Period loan
A new version of our data update was released with 212401 changes from 764 contributors.
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
map788 added a download: Russian Federation Pack
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
A new version of our data update was released with 212388 changes from 764 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 212268 changes from 764 contributors.
Benjani31 commented on: FMV Logos
RellomQ commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: Hapoel Haifa Teampack
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 212220 changes from 764 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FCā€™12 Download Area 2020/21
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FCā€™12 Download Area 2020/21
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
Colorado Comments
Does anyone know where I can get kits for Uruguayan Second Division please??
Will these work on FM Touch 19?
Bollocks, that real ruins the Brazilian leagues on FMT then.
Thanks for replying, I've got the club names showing correctly though. It's just the actual colours which are the problem for me.
I've removed the fake folders and added the Real Name fix so I've got the correct Brazilian team names showing, but the colours are still incorrect.

I'm playing FMT, but this has always been fixable in the past.

Anyone had much luck? I want to create a South American career.
Anyone able to get Brazilian clubs to show full names and correct colours?

Not sure if this is the right place to post so sorry if it's not but I'm desperately trying to find a pack of logos which includes Argentine lower leagues.

I have the updated folders installed and the changes appear fine, except for the Portuguese league where Benfica are just SLB etc.

Any ideas?? (FM Touch btw)

I've tried to search but not read all the pages so sorry if this has already been discussed but on Android it says I need to install here: sdcard\Android\data\sportsinteractive.fm17\files\installed\data\db\1700

The problem is when I go to sdcard\Android\data\sportsinteractive.fm17\files\installed - the folder is completely empty. I've ticked to show hidden folders and nothing is appearing. Any ideas?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tab S btw.

If someone could help me with this really would be most appreciated because the licensing restrictions on tablet are a real setback.
Sorry if this has been posted before, put PLEASE can someone make it possible for the shiney logo pack to have the new MLS logo and not the 'MLS Cup' logo?

This is really bugging me and I don't know how to change it. Thanks.

This is really bugging me and I don't know how to change it. Thanks.
Very cool thanks.

Any chance of Welsh League, Cymru Alliance?? I know it's hard to get that detail.
jj77guy still working in progress. next time look at first post!

Will do, sorry!!
Thanks hammer
Could someone do the Welsh Premier League (12 clubs) when possible?
Thanks!! Could you do the Brazilian Serie C?
Oh very cool, thanks! Is Serie C too much to ask for?!
Ah ok, thanks for confirming. I just assumed (wrongly) that because it was a popular league that it would've been one of the first.

No problem.
Sorry for double post, but I can't find Bundesliga kits, I presume this has already been done but can't see it on the link page. Anyone?
Looking forward to seeing new Welsh Premier League and Uruguayan kits.
Any chance of Serie B and Serie C even?
Can anyone who has this pack confirm it has the following logos? And if possible could they sent them to me please?

Uruguay Primera Division graphic: 5512770
Uruguayan Second: 5512771
Copa America: 1301389

I don't want to download the entire thing just for a few graphics as it's a huge pack and I pretty much have everything I need bar the above.

I'd be really grateful is someone could help me with this.

Thanks
Well not for people who already have a large number of packs - there's no way of telling if what I already have are included in the megapacks.

Personal opinion, but I by far preferred the previous format.
I did ideally want the standard style ones, which I'm pretty certain are/were available on here before. This is better than nothing though, so thank you.

I don't know why it's become so difficult just to get certain graphic packs here.

Right, I don't post here often but have been a member of these forums for quite a while to gather various graphics for FM over a number of years.

Before you just used to be able to find the nation/league you wanted and download the logos you needed. I simply just want to download a few club logos (standard) for a some nations that I don't have anything for.

I have many, many logos already which work fine so I don't want to download an multi-part pack to complete what I need. Is there anyway I can simply download just the leagues I want???

I've tried searching and have had no luck - if there is, PLEASE can someone point me in the right direction. I'm 99.99% sure the packs exist but I just can't find the,

I simply want to get club logos for Norway, Denmark and Iceland - that's it.

If anyone can help, I would be EXTREMELY grateful.

Thank you.
I've searched everywhere for up-to-date logos for the Colombian leagues but am struggling to find anything.

The top division (Liga Postobon) is ok but it's the second division which is missing a few clubs now. Some clubs in the second division are without logos at all as either they've merged with other clubs (in real life) or are only a few years old.

Many of the larger third tier clubs who are likely to be promoted into the playable leagues are also missing logos. Would anybody be able to help create them? I would be happy to provide links to logo images and the id's etc.

Really good pack, just need updated club logos for Colombian clubs now!
Does this new pack mean that there are still some leagues missing? Colombia etc?

Great work btw.
Just a quick question, on the opening post it says:

Colombia - Torneo Postobon Back!

But I cannot find a link to download it anywhere! I've looked on the forums myself and use the search function, please can someone help!

Cheers.
By R2G_LdA | Permalink | On 30 October 2012 - 23:33 PM

thanks to hammer9 for the id numbers

Awesome pack, is there any possibility that you could create more South American packs?

Colombia and Uruguay would be awesome.
FM2021 SALE