f31 - Comments

#567396 Home thread - FM21 Cut-Out Megapack - 13.01 OUT NOW including torrent [25/11/2020]
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
As identified above, I'll bring it to the attention of the site owner and I'm sure he'll solve it asap; please bear with us while we sort these initial teething issues out.

Thank you so much!
#567351 Home thread - FM21 Cut-Out Megapack - 13.01 OUT NOW including torrent [25/11/2020]
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
I also can't download the 13.0 changes part. 13.0 is splitted in 19 parts and each one of them (1 of 19, 2 of 19, etc) has 953.67 MB with a total of 19 GB instead of 434.79 MB for the canges only.
#504854 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
They certainly do. @f31, do you have the licences fix installed? If not, install it and start a new game, and see if that works.

Hi.

I never used licences fix and the brazilian logos appeared in last editions of the game. Now they don't work. I have to install the licences fix to work?

Thank you.
#504688 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
Nothing happened to the brazilian logos. Remove anything else you have regarding logos (having other logo packs might cause config problems), and download the full metallic logo pack again using chrome and win.rar. You might wanna use the Torrent found at the bottom of the download page.

Hi.

I only have Metallic logos since ever. The brazilian logos worked fine in FM19 but now in FM20 they don't appear in the game. I have the same logos and config file since ever.

Thank you.
#504406 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

What happened to brasilian logos? I have them all on logos paste but they don't appear in game.

Thanks.
#503816 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
Hi.

What happened to brasilian logos? I have it on logos paste but they don't appear in game.

Thanks.
#460723 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
I've checked the last update and nothing seems to be wrong with that. There are a lot of thing that could be wrong, but the easiest thing to do is to delete your current flags folder and replace it with the one that I'm attaching to this post.
If that doesn't help I will need a bit more info. are all the flags missing or is it just small ones or big ones? and a screenshot would also be helpful.

It worked! Thank you so much! You are the best!
#460275 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
f31
9 years ago
2 days ago
Since i installed the last update of the metallic logos my flags disappeard. Only happened with me?