Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 29 minutes ago
Paul Zinn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 507220 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302289 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94785 changes from 388 contributors.
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
VP. commented on: Download failed
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] How to add more match days
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bloha1 commented on: FM 19 Asian continental club competitions (+ created cup winner's cup) new structure
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E7 Pedro Plus! | Football Manager 2019
reme commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
NJ132 commented on: Download failed
A new version of our data update was released with 507214 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 302283 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 94779 changes from 388 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: 'We're going back'. 'Back where?' Back to the journey, man.
bigmattb28 commented on: Welcome to my journey, man
kwiatek23 commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Ced83 commented on: France - Ligue Two SS'2018/19 Relink! (09/02/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 94772 changes from 388 contributors.
mons commented on: Belgium - Pro League SS'2018/19 Relink! (27/01/19)
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
leynaldo commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2018/19 Relink! (02/12/18)
pascual commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Recap | Season Seven Review | Football Manager 2019
TiagoIvo commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
leynaldo commented on: Belgium - Pro League SS'2018/19 Relink! (27/01/19)
vonreichsm Comments
Please made HD version!

Sorry, but i can´t see any different between HD and SD version at the game.
This is turkey 1. PTT.
Thank you very much.
Thanks for the kits!!!
Thanks for the kits!!!
Thanks for the kits!!!
Thanks for the kits!!!
Thanks for the kits!!!
Thanks for the kits!!!
I think Bournemouth has a new stadium and that will not be shown.
Now it works fine:

Do you mean it´s because the sskcc? I have the ingame editor and they aren´t shown. Do you sure i have to wait to sskcc?
Thank you very much schweigi.
Thanks, but not all leagues work fine.
Thanks, but not all leagues work fine:
Thank you for compliments. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but me creating German kits is not going to happen for 2 reasons; first is that I have no connections to German football (not following it, fan of no team) and second is obviously lack of time. It takes many months to complete so many leagues. For season 2018/19 I made 23 leagues in 2d and 13 in 3D, or if we count individual kits, that's 1104 2d kits and 685 3d kits. Now that I'm almost done, I'm planning to rest, slow down a lot and actually play the game before new 19/20 kits start to arrive in april.

It´s ok bolid74. No problem and your answer is what i expected.
@bolid. Nice and thank you very much. I´m from germany and i admire your work. Until this year, you can play the game official in germany too (i play it since 2011). I like to play in lower leagues so i love your work with the kits (2d and 3d). It´s very important for me to play real and to real for me there must be the kits (2d and 3d). Now, i want to play at the lower leagues in germany (down to level7) with this editor file created from dani190283 for the german lower leagues: http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,25905.0.html
It would be realy nice, if your next work/job is about to create kits (2d and 3d) for all teams in germany down to level 7. Do you mean, that would be nice? I would say yes. Hihi. Do you mean that could be your next project? I´ll post it at the 2d kits thrad too, to motivate you. Hihi. Have a nice new year and thanks for all your hard work for the fm.

I´ll post it at the other 2d thread too.
Any news if you give an update for fm19?
But Beerschot - 298 didn´t work after changing. Lomel and Mechelen works, but not Beerschot.

edit: after deleting the lines and writing new, it works.

Do you have zoomed 125%?
It´s realy strange. I tested it with this link from this page and it didn´t work. Than i tried it at fm-view page and it works realy fine. I can see the 3rd kit of leeds e.g.

Thats nice. Thanks for that.
Thanks for your nice work.
Do not work on FM19?

You need a skin who can manage background. The bace skins can´t do that.
When do you mean are the nation 3d kits ready?
OK. Thanks for answering, but in the second division is the kit missing too. It´s not the mistake of shooto.

I think you forgot Ferreira id 2386 kit. It´s not showing.