Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Emocean commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
crazyanimals commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 126 changes from 19 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
Kotoko added a download: Korea - K1 League SS'2020 New! (22/02/20) - not SSKCC yet!
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 Extra files
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #80 | THE BIG TRANSFER UPDATE! | Football Manager 2020
A new version of our data update was released with 108 changes from 17 contributors.
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Horky commented on: FM Editor 2020
Horky added a topic: FM Editor 2020
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
piitertoolen commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Leija-La commented on: Leagues Megapack by Riddler 20.1.0
A new version of our data update was released with 60 changes from 16 contributors.
crazyanimals commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
newtestleper commented on: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Germany Winterupdate Missing 01 Mixpack
RoCCo_42 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
edam22 Comments
Can I see a screenshot inside your faces folder?

Looks fine and normal to me, xml is in there at the bottom as well
Having used this opportunity to check, it seems that the folder structure for the 11.03 update pack was originally created in a slightly different manner than the usual. An extra folder (named 11.03) was generated in the faces folder, which meant that anybody who has downloaded this version of the 11.03 update pack and applied the files in the usual manner will see no cut-outs in-game other than those in 11.03. This issue was rectified reasonably quickly but it seems like you may have downloaded in the interim.

Do you have a folder named 11.03 within your faces folder? If yes, all you need to do is move all the 2,662 images and 1 config.xml file into the main faces folder, accepting the overwrite prompt Apologies for the inconvenience!

Also FAO @edam22...

Sadly this isn't my issue I have downloaded the full megapack again today and still nothing. I literally have no idea what it could be
How many images in total do you have in your faces folder?

215,317 in the faces and 213,893 in iconfaces
That's a bit of a strange one, all's fine my end. You will probably have made a mistake when installing the files for 11.03 - can you give me a screenshot of your current megapack folder? And what exactly is the issue? Do you get a blank space or the black default image?

Here's my folders. Unlike @henrytg my config.xml files are in the folders.

I get the default blank image for my players and, for some reason, even when i delete the megapack and then redownload it, the same issue occurs. I have faces that are already in the game.

Thank you for your help, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this
Thank you for the amazing work that you all seem to do!

However, with the latest update, none of the images seem to be appearing for me. It has been fine with all of your previous megapacks and updates but this one just doesn't work. I have tried redownloading the full megapack again and still no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated
Don't worry, must be my game, working now great kits
Gillingham kit isn't working for me!!