Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
mush2015 commented on: So, I now HAVE to pay this website to download facepacks and kits and logos right?
kingrobbo commented on: So, I now HAVE to pay this website to download facepacks and kits and logos right?
mons commented on: So, I now HAVE to pay this website to download facepacks and kits and logos right?
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Lee Smith84 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
hatesdownload commented on: So, I now HAVE to pay ypu to download facepacks and kits and logos right?
hatesdownload added a topic: So, I now HAVE to pay ypu to download facepacks and kits and logos right?
A new version of our data update was released with 13902 changes from 93 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 13851 changes from 93 contributors.
mons commented on: Doing my head in
r96Skinner commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
tongey commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
tongey commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
tongey commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
NiboVanderlinden commented on: Adding Faces to Regens
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Download Missing?
A new version of our data update was released with 13812 changes from 93 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
daz1969red commented on: Doing my head in
mons commented on: Doing my head in
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S2-E7 Youngest Scorer In League History! | Football Manager 2020
VP. commented on: Doing my head in
A new version of our data update was released with 13811 changes from 93 contributors.
daz1969red commented on: Doing my head in
daz1969red added a topic: Doing my head in
Proctives commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
MrMVP91 Comments
Thanks, works now.
I did. Here is what my folder looks like:

Sorry but I'm not seeing the correct logo for Juventus for some reason. It shows up as this for me, which is their older one:

Thanks for your work, much appreciated.

2 questions. Looks like Juventus still have their older logo? Also, FC Orsha in Belarus seem to have the wrong logo assigned to them. It should be this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Orsha
I'm using for FM 18 so yeah, I'll continue waiting. Sorry, I thought you fixed it already, I got confused.
Any idea why Mallorca kits are still not working for me? I re-downloaded your updated version but they're still not working.
Thank you mons.
I understand. But I can't make a new request for this player with the new image that I found and see if someone can use this image instead? I believe mons said that the original image that I submitted was hard to work with so that's why I wanted to make a new request, because I found a new image.
Oh sorry, I see now. Is there a timetable for when that mixpack will be made?
Weren't the other requests rejected because of the image that was submitted? I found a new one that I submitted with this request.
Damn that sucks. I just spent a good 15 minutes trying to find a better image and I'm not having any luck.
Hmm, are you definitely looking at the image that I submitted? If I'm not mistaken there was someone else who also requested a cutout for this player and I think they had an image that wasn't too good. I thought the image I submitted was perfect, here it is: http://i.imgur.com/CMLjHGe.png
You mean a better image? I got that image from the same website that I've gotten my other images for Maccabi Haifa players and those have been good so far I believe. Or do you mean something else?
Is there any way to have this cutout included in the next release? I've had a few cutouts that I requested after this one already get included in releases but it looks like this one got lost in the shuffle after you added it to that mixpack. Any way at all to have me request this again?

He's the cutout I've actually wanted most since he's turned into a bit of a star for me in my save and now he's the one who got a little lost in these requests lol.

No, your cut really wasn't too good and so I've removed it. Perhaps @MrMVP91 could find a source for this player similar to the ones from the same team

Oh I've already requested him before with a good image and I believe you said he should be included in one of the next megapack releases.

Awesome, thank you.
Sorry if this isn't the right place to comment about this but I see that my image request for Awwad Muhammad (ID: 42068780) was rejected and the comment that was left said that the image was included in some mixpack collection. Does this mean that I need to download this mixpack collection and then extract the images from there into my faces folder as I've done with all the facepacks so far? Or did this mean that all the players who are in this mixpack collection will be taken care of later?

Player Name: Fran Oller

Player ID: 67194254

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 67194254

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

You'll have to put cut in MP and add him in config. file.Just use this program and make new config. file after you've added him in MP.

If for some reason I'm unable to do this correctly, can I expect these cutouts to be included in the next megapack that'll be released?

Thank you. How do I add this picture to the folder and make sure that it works within the game? Do I need to make any changes to the config as well?
Player Name: Shahar Hirsh

Player ID: 42040012

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 42040012

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Kasim Adams

Player ID: 67214574

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 67214574

That's his new UID. He's in 7.04 which'll be out in the coming days...

Cool, thanks.
It's definitely not been removed and is still there afaik. However the UID is dynamic since he was added after the game was released and I'm led to understand that it can differ from one save game to the other depending on what editor data files you have. He also has a new UID in 15.3.0 and this will be added in the megapack update 7.04, and the old UID will of course also be retained.

What is his UID in your game, out of curiosity?

His UID in my game is 53095137.
Amazing skin as always.

One question, how can I choose which background picture is the default one? I went into this folder:

and renamed the image that I want as default, but it still doesn't show up as the default background when I load up the game. I've also tried deleting all the other backgrounds, as well as renaming the image I want as simply "1" but none of those helped either, I still got this as the default background whenever I load up the game/reload the skin:

Has Martin Odegaard's face been removed? I'm 99% sure that I had it in my megapack but now I've started up a new save after not playing FM for a few weeks and he doesn't have a face. I thought that maybe I needed to download the latest update pack so I did that but still nothing.

I then searched his player ID with the ID search tool and it says that no images are available. Was his face really never included in the packs? I could've sworn I had it in my previous save.
Player Name: Simone Giuliano

Player ID: 43161920

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 43161920

The best way for search some players is on their native language

Awesome tip, thanks.

Great pic, where did you find it? It took me so long to find ANY pic of him, let alone a somewhat clear one.