Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
krissmed commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
Boudewijn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 192760 changes from 628 contributors.
Alex Rodulf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 192761 changes from 628 contributors.
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diares Lessons Learnt Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 192616 changes from 627 contributors.
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
vonreichsm commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
weeniehutjr commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
MannT1990 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
julianocp commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
A new version of our data update was released with 192507 changes from 627 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 192512 changes from 627 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 23 Mixpack
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Headshothitman Comments
Chris, your kits are BRILLIANT. Got some of the individual Prem teams you posted in my game atm and will download the complete 3D Prem pack when ready!!
I know it might be a noob question but... why do kitmakers remake kits which are licensed in the game? Is there something missing? This also applies to 2D kits?

Tbf to SI - they do have quite a few licenses.
Hello Guys,

Is there any update to the 3D premier league kits?
Hello Mons,

Just to make more realistic like you did a couple of FM's ago:

Champions League > Change background Colour to Deep Dark Blue & White Font

Europa League > Change Background Colour to Orange/Yellow & Dark Red font
They look great but can't get the Zenit Home kit to show?
Hello Mons,

Fantastic as usual but just a quick theme which you did last year. On the background header you added the competitions colours, so for Europa League dark orange/yellow and CL. Could you please change in next update? I have added a pic if you have got confused what I am talking about!

As you can see, Champs League background is same as Europa League
Hello Mons,

Can someone make the Portuguese League?

Yeah can you get the Liga ZON Sagres complete PLEASE?

Anyone could make Napoli and Sassuolo kit´s? They are missing from FM15 full game

From Serie A you only need to make the 2 kits above, 2D standard and 3D. If you could please make them, it'd be appreciated!!
I've got everything working with this config.xml: https://gist.github.com/jonnybarnes/bf78fd02d4599fd7c7c0

Basically the original one was still trying to "skin" fulham, norwich, and cardiff's kits, but the pack didn't actually come with kits for these.

The above config only applies the kits that are actually in the pack.

Nice one Barnjo. You got mine working aswell.
Once I have downloaded the torrent, what are the step by step stages?

I have installed 7-Zip btw.
Is there any chance in releasing a torrent, like the previous years?
The UEFA competition colours are something which completely escaped my mind and which I will definitely be re-including in the version of the file released closer to game release date.
[/quote]

Mons, i'm not rushing you but will you be updating the file before release this week? This is a must have before I start my new game (on 15.1 database/patch)

Thanks again for creating something (with all the stress) which we all rely on
Fantastic kits guys but I have a quick question which I've always been wandering about regarding the 3D kits.

FM has the full licenses to the La Liga. All the teams have the correct logo's/faces/2D Kit. Does the La Liga (and other licenses leagues) already have the correct 3D kits or do I have to download them from you guys?
I really like the Metallic Logo's Megapack but have used it since FM12. Does this megapack work fully in FM15? Are there going to be any changes to the pack ahead of release?
Guys just a quick question. I know this file correctly names the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, but does it give the correct background header colour. Currently it's blue for both competitions. On FM13, the fix changed the colour to Dark orange for Europa League and dark blue for Champions League. Is it the same for this one?

The one in the attached picture is an example, can you possibly change that background to the Europe League colours (dark yellow/orange) and CL to dark blue like FM13? I know other users have mentioned it but it would be good if names for teams such as Schalke 04, Bayer Leverkuson, FC Bayern Munich

Except for this, fantastic again!

Thanks for the reply Bad Religion, truly are great kits like every year but howcome there aren't any clear links to which packs have been done and where I can download from?

When I go to 2D kits it only has links to last years kits, not the completed kits of the 12/13 season...
Great kits guys but where can I download from?