Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240583 changes from 759 contributors.
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Club and Financial Changes Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazyanimals commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (16/10/19) Relink!
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 2 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 1 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
Red_onver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
RhylFCKiko Comments
Can I request the new Umbro Tempest?
Updated Taffs Well's kit, corrected home shorts error and colour on away (WFL1)

Great stuff Rab, but Cambrian & Clydach are in the WFL1 as well.
Wales Level 2 18/19

EDIT: Use This config file for WFL1. I made an error

Thank you. Great work
Would it be possible to get Joma Standard?
They're in the Huws Gray Alliance using a custom file found on sigames forums.
not sure if your league has a window to submit squad/numbers if so and it is outside that you can use FMRTE to change/edit the numbers accordingly at anytime, even outside the window

I'm in a league without allocated numbers, you just wear 1-11.
you already know
I use a 5-3-2 WB formation in my Rhyl save, and with no set squad numbers, the tactic defaults my central CB to wear #11 in game? Can this be changed somehow?
I've made the continent confederation logos and I wanna add a config for them. How do I do it? I have the competitions and clubs/nations config files but nothing for Europe, Asia etc
I've noticed that a few of the Welsh club adboards which were already included in the xml have ID clashes with World Cup ads. @rabcp

I downloaded @grff's Cymru Alliance kit pack as i'm playing as Rhyl, and for some reason they're the only team in the entire kit pack who's kits aren't working? Config matches fine, i've even coded 3D kits which work fine?
Wales Huws Gray Alliance. A personal project for myself.
I've finished updating Welsh Premier League ads, fixed a few errors and added ads for Caernarfon Town and Llanelli Town (WPL), Airbus UK (HGA), Afan Lido, Cambrian & Clydach, Haverfordwest and Penybont (WFL). I've also created default ads for WFL and Huws Gray Alliance. Over the course of time I may expand to the full Welsh second tier but some clubs are an absolute chore to find images of grounds, and then source images of ads and logos. So there is a lot of scratch work in the packs
Currently working through Wales, redone all existing league and clubs ads, added ads for Welsh Cup, Nathaniel MG Cup, Huws Gray Alliance/Cup and Welsh Football League. Added ads for Llanelli, Caernarfon and Airbus and will be doing the current WFL top 4.
That’s means you’ve made an error in the code, for some reason FM18 and now FM19 no longer bring up messages of xml errors when loading up the game. I usually put my config into FM17 and boot that up to find where the error is otherwise you wound need to check every new bit of code to try and spot the error.

Cheers, the problem was a wrong digit in the code.
Can I request Rhyl FC?
Would a Huws Gray Alliance (Wales) kit pack be a possibility? I can source images
Would a Welsh Cymru Alliance kit pack be a possibility?
I've made some ads for the Cymru Alliance League and tried to code them, and for some reason a generic FM2008 ad shows up in the competition instead of my ads?
Great work, I plan to add a couple more clubs/competitions to Wales and possibly remake the Wales packs I have done previously to fit with the current designs
This already happens with this patch, or do you mean with different competitions such as the Champions and Europa League?

I am working on the FM19 patch in the background, however, I do not have as much free time as I have had over the past few years, I'm hoping to have V1.0 out with the next two weeks.

I've made a few static ads for Wigan Athletic and a generic SkyBet ad if you'd like them

Would also like the new Sky Bet video ad with the updated logo. Are we due an 18/19 pack or at least an update pack?

@stevemc Not sure but would be good for CL/FA Cup matches etc
Have you tried Rivanov's solution above? I tried that and it works great for me now

Can I also request these with this sky bet logo?
How much of League 1 and 2 have been done? Started a save as Rochdale and still rocking the 17/18 default kits

Shouldn't have the tinder logo. No sleeve sponsor as yet
Is anybody doing Wales kits? Welsh Prem/Tier 2?
FM2020 SALE