Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
be88 commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
therealAR commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
therealAR added a download: Liverpool Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 505691 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300411 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91553 changes from 378 contributors.
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
CR91 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
samboing commented on: A Cardinal Sin - Woking our way to the top
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E2 European Adventure Begins! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 505666 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300382 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91498 changes from 378 contributors.
GingaMilla.FM commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 505673 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300375 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91476 changes from 378 contributors.
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Nederland commented on: Create-a-club background problem
Nederland added a topic: Create-a-club background problem
Salih Ilker commented on: Turkey - TFF Liga 3D'2018/19 by Neron New! (06/02/19)
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
A new version of our data update was released with 505647 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300356 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91457 changes from 378 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS 18/19 WIP Thread new!
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
RhylFCKiko Comments
I've noticed that a few of the Welsh club adboards which were already included in the xml have ID clashes with World Cup ads. @rabcp

I downloaded @grff's Cymru Alliance kit pack as i'm playing as Rhyl, and for some reason they're the only team in the entire kit pack who's kits aren't working? Config matches fine, i've even coded 3D kits which work fine?
Wales Huws Gray Alliance. A personal project for myself.
I've finished updating Welsh Premier League ads, fixed a few errors and added ads for Caernarfon Town and Llanelli Town (WPL), Airbus UK (HGA), Afan Lido, Cambrian & Clydach, Haverfordwest and Penybont (WFL). I've also created default ads for WFL and Huws Gray Alliance. Over the course of time I may expand to the full Welsh second tier but some clubs are an absolute chore to find images of grounds, and then source images of ads and logos. So there is a lot of scratch work in the packs
Currently working through Wales, redone all existing league and clubs ads, added ads for Welsh Cup, Nathaniel MG Cup, Huws Gray Alliance/Cup and Welsh Football League. Added ads for Llanelli, Caernarfon and Airbus and will be doing the current WFL top 4.
That’s means you’ve made an error in the code, for some reason FM18 and now FM19 no longer bring up messages of xml errors when loading up the game. I usually put my config into FM17 and boot that up to find where the error is otherwise you wound need to check every new bit of code to try and spot the error.

Cheers, the problem was a wrong digit in the code.
Can I request Rhyl FC?
Would a Huws Gray Alliance (Wales) kit pack be a possibility? I can source images
Would a Welsh Cymru Alliance kit pack be a possibility?
I've made some ads for the Cymru Alliance League and tried to code them, and for some reason a generic FM2008 ad shows up in the competition instead of my ads?
Great work, I plan to add a couple more clubs/competitions to Wales and possibly remake the Wales packs I have done previously to fit with the current designs
This already happens with this patch, or do you mean with different competitions such as the Champions and Europa League?

I am working on the FM19 patch in the background, however, I do not have as much free time as I have had over the past few years, I'm hoping to have V1.0 out with the next two weeks.

I've made a few static ads for Wigan Athletic and a generic SkyBet ad if you'd like them

Would also like the new Sky Bet video ad with the updated logo. Are we due an 18/19 pack or at least an update pack?

@stevemc Not sure but would be good for CL/FA Cup matches etc
Have you tried Rivanov's solution above? I tried that and it works great for me now

Can I also request these with this sky bet logo?
How much of League 1 and 2 have been done? Started a save as Rochdale and still rocking the 17/18 default kits

Shouldn't have the tinder logo. No sleeve sponsor as yet
Is anybody doing Wales kits? Welsh Prem/Tier 2?

W.I.P
Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Hamilton, Hearts, Hibernian, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Rangers, Ross County, St. Johnstone

Nice one mate if you drop me a link via PM I'll add them to the patch

PM'd you earlier mate
Wales lower leagues included?
I've done boards for all 12 Welsh Premier League clubs and redone the generic league boards. May add some lower league clubs too if I can. (I'll definitely do Rhyl and possibly Airbus/Caernarfon)
Halfway through the WPL teams, if anyone is able to help code them before I go about uploading please let me know, or should I wait until the FM18 thread is up?
Started work on the Welsh Premier League (clubs and generics) Hoping they work as I haven't coded ads in a very long time.

EDIT: The teams I've tried adding to the xml don't work and I have no idea why. Can someone help me out?

Can I get the Nathaniel MG Cup logo (replacing theWord Cup in Wales) and Cardiff Met?

Any way of getting this to work with the custom start date files? As the fixtures files seem to conflict with the live update when they're all loaded. Want to start 16/17 with the right squads and all that
Any way of getting this working properly with the live updates? Try starting it and the fixtures just throw out an error. Wanna start a 16/17 save with everything how it should be.
Can I get these logos please?

New Premier League logo

Welsh Cup Logo

Welsh Premier League logo
Cheers they're grand mate, those nike ones look so much better in this style too
I know we're a few months out but is there/will there be a Euro 2016 save game akin to the World Cup 2014 one we had on site, will be nice to give it a go