Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (19/09/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 174429 changes from 630 contributors.
Rodrigo Tome added a article: Help how to play FM20 as a server
A new version of our data update was released with 174427 changes from 630 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 174423 changes from 629 contributors.
Marcos Gil commented on: SS Template Thread
krespo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
hammer9 added a download: Some Leagues SS'2019/20 (Not our WIP) see lists below
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 35 Mixpack
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 174331 changes from 629 contributors.
rioblahbloh commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 174222 changes from 629 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
Tooj commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
MVC commented on: 3D Kits for Romania 2020-2021 :)
MVC added a topic: 3D Kits for Romania 2020-2021 :)
A new version of our data update was released with 174168 changes from 629 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
_r2d2 commented on: fm20 closes with epic games
_r2d2 added a topic: fm20 closes with epic games
Filippo Baiocchi commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
RhylFCKiko Comments
New Nathaniel MG Cup logo?
New Nathaniel MG Cup logo. Can canvas size keep original aspect ratio (180 px height only)
For the update packs does the fm.xml file replace the one in Documents > FM20 > ads?

Do we need separate xml files for both club or no club (competition) ad boards? Or does this xml file cover both?
Many thanks in advance

All my packs correspond to the club boards only.
Update 3 is here by popular demand. Featuring new clubs, updated generic ads as always, and xml tweaks to the original ads for teams already remade.

New clubs are Blackpool, Burton Albion, Cambridge United, Colchester, Coventry City, Exeter, Forest Green, Ipswich Town, Leyton Orient, Northampton, Plymouth Argyle, Portsmouth, Salford City, Scunthorpe and Swindon Town

Small updates made to AFC Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers

Update 4 will released soon.

Anyone who's downloaded pack 3, please update the xml with this file, I made an error I only discovered today which causes the good old FM08 boards.
Attachments

Small updates made to AFC Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers

Update 4 will released soon.
Attachments

Can we get the EFL Delta ball?
Update Pack Three is well underway. So far have another ten teams done, more xml updates and an update to some existing boards. I'll be uploading sometime next week.
As promised, Update Two of my EFL/Vanarama clubs is ready to go

Clubs included are Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon, Bristol Rovers, Carlisle United, Chesterfield, Crawley Town, Doncaster Rovers, Lincoln City, Macclesfield, Mansfield, MK Dons, Newport County and Walsall

Also includes new and updated generic ads.

@rabcp I've also PM'd you with some known issues/fixes required for some clubs in testing.
Attachments

What's the difference between this and Rabcp's patch? Are there more leagues?
I'm planning on releasing update two to my EFL/Vanarama updates by the end of the week. Have nine more sides done but hoping to do a few more. If anyone wants anyone doing first, let me know and if I haven't yet, i'll take a look
Update One of my EFL/Vanarama clubs is here.

Clubs included are Bolton, Bradford, Crewe, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Oldham, Rochdale, Shrewsbury, Tranmere and Wrexham

Also includes a few updated generic ads and the static FA Cup boards.
Attachments
Nathaniel MG Cup UID=130675

Brilliant thank you
Nathaniel MG Cup - 130675

(Can I get this sent separate to the megapack, as I use standard logos)
Add minor tweaks to Bolton and Fleetwood. Some ads in these packs are still the original makers' where i've seen fit to keep, feel I should mention this.

I'll work on a few more clubs, and then release a pack of every club covered so far (and my FA Cup boards)
Nottingham Forest would be much appreciated please

Forest were already covered mate.

I've done Rochdale, Wigan and Crewe so far to add to what i've already done. I'm covering Northern clubs first because I like the North.
Funnily enough after watching today’s games I’m currently updating the FA Cup video ads!

I might look at a few more EFL sides over the coming days. If anyone's requesting, i'll see what I can find
Watching United actually winning a game of football inspired me to do the current static FA Cup ads and take a look at Tranmere's.

I've again added my fm.xml to reflect changes
Attachments
I've made a few changes to some included in the pack.
I've made a new JD Sports and Pirelli board in the Europe Generic folder.
Updated Carmarthen Town, Bangor City and Wrexham
Made a new Crown Oil for Rochdale and ManUtd.com for Man Utd.

I've also included my fm.xml which reflects the changes to Carmarthen Town.
Attachments
Seems that your config.xml isn't correct. Delete the file with your additions and try the file from my latest update. If the competition logos work again - use FMXML or FM Graphics Configurator to add new lines to the config-file.

I'll try that, thanks
So recently I have made a few small edits to my comp logos (adding extra logos to missing leagues) which I have coded myself.

But today, I downloaded the latest update, verified the game files (by mistake) and now when I started a new game, club and nation logos work but competitions don't.

Help appreciated please.
I've just updated and verified my game files, started a new save and now my competition logos don't work?

I added a few lines to the config but no comp logos at all work?
The FM19 Adboard Project - EPL Update Part 2
Download

Content

Updated Clubs
https://s26.postimg.cc/8mfbw8ki1/eng.png English Premier League
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Brighton & Hove Albion, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Manchester City & Tottenham Hotspur (Video ads)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an add-on pack and requires the following files to be installed first
V1.0 - Download
V1.1 - Download
V1.2 - Download
EPL Part 1 - Download

This is the last content for FM19, v1.0 of the FM20 Patch including @RhylFCKiko Welsh ads will be out in due course

You should have my latest version, let me know if you don't
I've made some small tweaks to my Wales boards, including a full edit to Carmarthen Town
Just a heads up. The Cymru North and South id's have changed with them being new comps
Sorry mate been really busy with exams, i ahve them and will add them to the first FM20 patch

Its alright mate
Did you get my PM? @rabcp
I've finished (for now) the Welsh clubs I plan to do and will send over what I have via PM @rabcp.

If anyone has any other clubs from Wales T2 they'd like doing give me a shout. I've also thrown in my font corrected Manutd.com and JD boards and i'll be looking at doing a couple for some English clubs.
Is it worth waiting for the kitpacks since I don't have the game yet? Should be getting on release. Appreciate the work as always from all.
Added Cymru North/South ads to clubs which need them, changed around Cymru Premier promoted/relegated clubs.

Next step to create boards for Colwyn Bay, Flint, Port Talbot, Ammanford, STM Sports (Might not code these)
Great to see work continuing on this, i've made a few changes to the Welsh leagues to reflect new competition names. I'll look at clubs over the next week and possibly add a couple of new sides.