Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (31/03/20)
Ttggfr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Eltarian added a download: Kickers Offenbach Teampack
Baja commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
krissmed commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
bolid74 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Matheus Seixas commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Blake Semp commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
BILAL CIVA commented on: I need 2020 Winter transfer update for FM19
BILAL CIVA added a topic: I need 2020 Winter transfer update for FM19
Footygamer commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
Blake Semp commented on: United Takeover
A new version of our data update was released with 31389 changes from 124 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Belgium - Proximus League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (04/04/20)
marrtac commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
marrtac added a download: Polish mixpack 124
hammer9 commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
r96Skinner commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
Roby75 commented on: Belgium - Proximus League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (04/04/20)
r96Skinner commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
HRiddick commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
danylondon commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
Blake Semp commented on: United Takeover
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Ítróttarfelag Fuglafjarðar [10.08] Teampack
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
Blake Semp added a career: United Takeover
Dan commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
olivierl84 Comments
Can anyone help me with the 3D Kit from ÍR Reykjavík please ?
I'm having a long youth only save with them and i've got all the player pictures (thanks sortitoutsi !) but no 3d kit.

What do i need to post please ? the normal kits ? I tried the youtube instruction guide's but i failed

Thanks in advance .
or : https://www.fotbolti.net/images/news/247000/247053/700w.jpg

or https://fotbolti.net/images/news/178000/178802/700w.jpg

Thanks, the last picture is good quality i'll use this for 39039808 and the other for his brother (who i asked for in the original post) . Will u update his twin bother in the next update / facepack or should i make a seperate request for this ? I have his picture now so my it's fine, I ask this for future IR / iceland players .

Thanks for the updates , Mons.

i have five more players to request for my IR squad, i'll post them tonight with best pictures i could find.

Sorry @Mons , i found a profile picture : https://i.gyazo.com/64b0b003f28da4aa566d0d17d296a6f0.png , can u reopen this when u have time and if this picture is good enough ? thanks.

One more attempt https://i.gyazo.com/5dd22c1c3ec31dd46f915f9f6bb018d8.png
The guy in the middle.

One last attempt with a bigger picture, still no succes? https://i.gyazo.com/d01e52cff87bc3c000b04b35436c21d6.jpg or https://i.gyazo.com/ce2cf660b2606c95f0bc1157157dae37.png (right guy )

I just found out that Mar Vidarsson and Ari Vidarsson are twin brothers.
They have id's : 39030668( Mar) and 39039808 (Ari) . This is a picture from Ari : https://i.gyazo.com/f6115c551996888d7649e831089cfdf5.png

Ok thanks, can u close my two request so i can add two others? i have a few others to make with better quality(i hope) thanks
Sorry, i made the cut myself, i'll try to send a better picture.
Sorry the uploaded image is wrong. This is the right one : https://i.gyazo.com/751e6902512f4e24b615183812774122.png
I found it.. i had to enter something in the config file, works great ! thanks
@mons i just have to put this image in my graphics map / sortioutsi / faces map ?
Thanks @Mons he is my star striker now , great !
good luck !
great logo
Yes I believe you will need to start a new save for it to work fully.

No patches won't effect a current save but you will need to reapply the fix if starting a new game after a patch update.

Ok thanks !
Has anyone managed to get Juventus' name to change? All the rest seem to be working ok apart from them.....

Yes that was the first thing that worked for me
Do we have to start a new game after downloading this file(i think so). Will this be the case in the future ?
Lets say i keep on playing my beta save in the next months, will i have problem after SI releases new version(s) or patches ?

This was no problem before.
I was able to get the Juventus name back but champions CUP is still champions cup. Did i do something wrong ? i saw their is a 2000 and 2001 map, should i do the same procedure for the 2001 map ?

Big fan of this skin, using it on the last FM's.
Background(in the history/landmarks page) are giving me a hard time to read what a club won in the past .
Can i disable the background in this skin ?
I cannot find the serie D database on steam, can u put up the link please?

thx
Hi!

I just looked at the 3D match kits for FM 18 section of downloads and didn't see any Spanish League 3D kits available yet. Are you sure you didn't accidentally download the 17-18 Spanish League 3D kits for FM 17 instead? SI have changed the code so FM 17 3D kits aren't compatible with this years game, despite the SS Kits working just fine.

U are right. Any idea if la liga 3dkits for FM18 will be released ?
I downloaded the la liga package 17/18 (from Chris) but my Bilbao team is playing with white shirt and red/white stripes at the back, what am i doing wrong please ?
Ok no problem Mons, if Germany(and others) keep calling real players it not a big deal.
Thanks for all ur quick responses