Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 6661 changes from 50 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep37 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #56 - £5 MILLION BID... | Football Manager 2020
SuperSpurs1882 commented on: Squad pages and panels resetting
SuperSpurs1882 added a topic: Squad pages and panels resetting
maredelboy commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
Rashidi added a video: Kingstonian Diaries - Ep 21 Galileo Appears Football Manager 2020
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mozinho commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 6598 changes from 50 contributors.
KillKeny commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 6536 changes from 48 contributors.
VP. commented on: VP's Definitely Maybe - 3-2-3-2 - V4
Grimnir commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
Grimnir commented on: VP's Definitely Maybe - 3-2-3-2 - V4
A new version of our data update was released with 6512 changes from 48 contributors.
gaetan0 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.7
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Pending improvement mixpack 6 [10 images] - also includes remove.bg cut
Alexao Pachanga commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Alexao Pachanga commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Vanarama National Missing Staff Mixpack
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Kotoko commented on: Korea - K1 League 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (25.02.20)
Sukiru commented on: No More Foreigner!
Villa2498 Comments
Sorry about that, mate. I thought I'd replied to you, but it looks like I didn't.

Can you download and apply the latest update pack maybe that solves it for you? Tbf, it looks like you have everything in order, but I'm sure there'll be something somewhere stopping the game finding the images.

Deleting my kits worked for some reason, they must have been the thing interfering, so you were right in the end!

Ah no luck mate, thanks for your time anyway

Ive used this megapack for years, never having any problem before, but not having any luck at the moment. I had it up and running before christmas but I uninstalled fm18 and here we are. The megapacks i have for kits and logos are all working fine its just the facepack that seems to be affected. Ive dowloaded the complete pack which didnt work, then i tried adding all the update packs since 10.0 which didnt either. Then I tried replacing the config file with the one uploaded earlier in this forum since you mentioned the rar extractor on mac potentially affecting the config file but that didnt help either. I tried the complete pack one more time before giving up. Everytime i cleared the cache, unticked "Use caching to decrease page loading times" and ticked "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences" before reloading skin.

Sorry for the overwhelming information, i just wanted to show ive tried to cover all my bases here, Its a great megapack and i'd appreciate any help you could offer.

so do i re-download the whole thing? cus i tried that (with part 1 at least) and dante's picture in the folder didnt show in game
ive got a folder called faces with all the pictures, and inside that folder another folder called "sortitoutsi", with another folder called faces, with more pictures inside that. god knows how or why i did that but it must have been ages ago. ive seen at least one pair of pictures in each faces folder with the same number as a name. i dont use this site much tbh so idk how to upload a screenshot, but the path is

C:/document and settings/Administrator/my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2014/graphics/faces/sortitoutsi/faces

i know the duplicate pictures can cause a problem but i wouldnt have thought NONE of the pictures would work, which is why i didnt look at my folders in too much detail (also cus of how long it takes to load). Plus i tried moving all my graphics and retrying with a newly downloaded part 1 of the megapack, and none of the faces in the folder i recognised worked in game.

130k, and theres a config file in there
ive been using the megapacks since fm12 without any problems, id like to think i know what im doing, but this year, i followed all the steps i could find

(i made the graphics folder, made a faces folder, moved everything in there, loaded up fm14, cleared cache and unticked the use caching to decrease page loading times, and ticked reload skin when confirmingchanges preferences, ive even checked for the config file, which is there, and its in the right folder documents-S.I.-fm14-graphics-faces)

but no matter how many times i uninstall, redownload the graphics, no player faces ever show. Im really desperate to get the player faces cus it makes it feel much more realistic, the only thing i can think of is that my computers too old, cus i swear its older than me, but its worked with the same files in every game up to this point. any help would be really appreiciated.