Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 29 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
kingrobbo commented on: [FM16] Found an error in our database?
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: South Korea U20 Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 512088 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317104 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 76994 changes from 302 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 512064 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317059 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 76877 changes from 302 contributors.
SrWerGaming commented on: The Lille Dream
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
SrWerGaming commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
columbuscrewdude commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
sparta1888 commented on: Swizterland - Super League 3D'2014/15 New! (30/10/14)
Ivs commented on: Swizterland - Super League 3D'2014/15 New! (30/10/14)
sparta1888 commented on: Swizterland - Super League 3D'2014/15 New! (30/10/14)
A new version of our data update was released with 511858 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316784 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 76482 changes from 302 contributors.
StuartNG commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 511816 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316739 changes from 983 contributors.
Leon_fogo Comments
Hello, this package here: http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm17-trophies-megapack.html is more complete than the package here from the sortitoutsi.net forum?
Before it does, I would need to be aware of a skin which enables the display of these images as they are not shown in the default skin.

Hello friend, this package here: http://www.fmscout.com/a-mini-stadiums-superpack-fm17.html, is it more complete than the one contained here in the sortitoutsi.net forum?

I downloaded the full 2015, 2015 update - 1, 2015 update - 2 and the 2016 update.
What a wonderful job my friend!

I have a question, I had already downloaded the original package, this update you posted last longer contains the complete package?

I extracted the file first and put the second update over, totaling 1,011 items, I noticed that the second update contains 1,009 items. Could you explain me Doc_Debil?
Hello kremmen,
Currently how many Metallic Logos files are necessary and important to be placed in the data Editor folder?

Could you describe? For I am lost in this regard.
Hello Kremmen and friends!

I was in my folder Metallics Logos and found that I have almost 231,000 images. From what is stated there are almost 238,500? Or that number is the whole package, not just for the files contained in the folder Metallic Logos (clubs, comps, nations ...) And if only the Metallic Logos folder, this number also contains files that are alternative and there are no more in the package?

I have downloads of everything from FM 2014 (and that took the official torrent that existed here on the site). I'm downloading the version of the package 2016 will I have this number if you download the package in 2016?

I am a big fan of this work, Kremmen in your Metallics Logos folder you have many images?

Thank you for attention and a hug!
Got it.

Another question my friend, in my game appears flags of countries and not the logos of the federations, which might be happening?

I installed all over again at Christmas time remember? I did everything right, everything is perfect just the situation that I find it strange, over the years sometimes appeared logos and other times appeared to flag.
Hello Kremmen, in the latest update (Update 3 FM 2016) has a file to be placed in the data editor folder, only that file is to be placed in the editor folder date for all Metallics Logos run smoothly?
Here here I have these:
Clubs e comps
Metallics 4
Metallic fixes
How many items Metallics are to be placed in the editor data folder?
I installed my graphics again and had a surprise.

Size: 4.32 GB
Disk size: 4.73 GB
Contains: 222 207 files, 58 folders

Downloads FM 2016 metallics pack are corrupted. I'll install it again from what I have here!

Wow!

How do I get this complete package?
I have to download anything from the FM 2013?
Where can I check the precise amount of logos I have? I have seen in the wrong way.
You can take out a print screen to share?

I keep organized all my downloads of logos, I have everything in order that's why I'm wondering.
I have just that here:

FM 2014 full

FM 2014-11 updates only

FM 2015-10 updates only

FM 2016-2 updates only

Total: 24 downloads

Hello friends!
I am very confused!
I have all the packages from the FM 2014:

- I downloaded the entire package FM 2014 + 11 updates changes, I did the download on the FM 2015 package of 10 changes and updates now I did the download of FM 2016 package of 2 updates changes.

I totaled 188,395 items, correct?

Well I see on the site that the Image Count is: 228843.

In folder Editor data:I leave only the file- Metallic V4.

Kremmen and friends, I'm confused. I have all the packages from the FM 2014:

I totaled 188,395 items, correct? Well I see on the site that the Image Count is: 228843.
Hello friends, I did download the main package and updates 1 and 2 still on FM 2015. Now for the FM 2016 will have updates? This work is very, very, very good! I hope to continue and I am totally fan!
Thank you!
Hello friends, congratulations on this work for me is the best graphics Football manager!

A torrent link with everything complete for this 2016 version will be available? I update from FM 2014, more like something safer and more compressed.
Thank you!
Hello Tom, I'm using version 1.0 I downloaded the workshop on steam, you will put the 1.1 version there too? Or will further improve the skin to lay the workshop it updated?

Congratulations on this wonderful work! I do not have the habit of using alternative skins, use only the traditional and up the white version of it, the more I'm loving the skin Steklo X5!
Hello friends, first congratulations on the fantastic work you !!!!

I realized that after the last update of Metallic logos V.2 (5/12), the logos of national teams have changed for the flags. Is that correct? I do not see anywhere the logos of national teams, only the flags.

I do not understand this graphic part, but I think it would be best logos of national teams appearing only on the screen of the national team, the rest is the same flag.

Thank you in advance for attention!

Hello my friend TugaNation .
Even downloading torrent files do not hit the accounts of the number of images ?
Thanks kremmen for one more Mega pack.

I have one question.

After download the latest 2015.1 Complete Pack with 9 parts that have 4.05GB I have one "problem" to extract.

Both 7zip and WinRar ask me to replace files and the total of files after that is 156 528 instead of 175 823.

Extract as new empty folder should not ask me to replace files, I guess.

What did I do wrong?

Sorry for my English.

I'm like you, I did everything correct but the data are not hitting
torrent for fm 15 please ! all problems are over
Here I clicked right click on the folder and went to properties and tallied 158613 files if I'm not mistaken.
Installed right decompressing the order of 1-11 and now the 1 fm 2015. Use winrar, is he missing image? For the descrissão forum here appears as "If you're not sure how to extract the file or for some reason you are getting less than 120 000 images." Why this number 120?

Thanks for the information. Now if the newest file is number 4!
Now I would like to know one thing, it is written in the descrissões Metallic thus:
Image Count:
175823

How do I find how many pictures I have installed?
Hello people!
I'ma huge fan of this forum and download the love metallics!
I bought a new computer and started downloading from the beginning, I did the following:
- First I downloaded the torrent from Metallic v1 and then downloaded the individual packages until number 11. And now I'm downloading only the changes of the packet's number one fm 2015 am I doing right?

And the editor data folder are 3 files so far:
metallic_update_2
metallic_update_v2
metallic_update_3.

I leave the 3 necessary files or just leave the number 3?
good grief....

Logos will work without data files - it's optional and always has been

Why came in packages of logos to put files in the folder editor date?
And all logos will work even with the folder empty date editor?
Here I am with my: Name change_V5 Clubs, Clubs Name change _ Met logo Clubs Name Change and edit all. Dbc (files that came along the package of logos fm 2013)
More to download any package of logos, the folder editor with file date to be put in our editor folder date, this has happened in several packages logo fm 2013 why I'm asking.
Now with fm 2014 I just downloaded the latest changes from the first packet to the FM 2014 and I got this doubt of the files that came in the folder editor date within other packages fm 2013 if I have to put them or leave at the time the folder fm 2014 data editor empty.

?????????????
ED files have nothing to do with the logos.

More then the editor folder date has to be empty? Not putting any files on it that the package of 2013 + the first package of 14 fm will work with all logos appearing perfectly????