Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
Nicopompey commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 Relink! (18/09/20)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 38 Mixpack
muserock2a commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
muserock2a added a download: AS Furiani Agliani Teampack
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 Relink! (18/09/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 182038 changes from 670 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Herwijn Peter commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
A new version of our data update was released with 181927 changes from 669 contributors.
schweigi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
schweigi added a download: WSC Teampack
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cenk10combr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Dygon commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 181920 changes from 669 contributors.
EnigMattic1 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 181910 changes from 669 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
StaticShift commented on: The Great Liechtenstein Challenge - FC Balzers
pompey1 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Balogh Béla commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
A new version of our data update was released with 181833 changes from 669 contributors.
carlos6 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
joschua1980 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 181751 changes from 668 contributors.
SergioBv commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
SergioBv added a download: Crotone Primavera Teampack
arryst Comments
Hey!
Trying to find bigger sources for this team : https://defensorsporting.com.uy/wp-content/uploads/1992/03/13.-RIVERO.png

A couple do have the option for better quality but not all...
I agree with Baja about mixpacks for staff members and tempacks for everyone and with Sopel about duplicate request added to the original post instead of creating a new page, although I think that would be very hard to code.

I recently have been working with South American teampacks because those are the teams I play with in my game, but for the same reason I honestly don't have much interest in doing, for example, Baja's Eastern European ones since I don't even have those players loaded in my saves.

For that reason I think some sort of organization where cutters take responsability over certain teams, countries or regions would help getting the teampacks done more rapidly; I remember in the old forums there were a couple guys (sorry I can't remember whom exactly) that would show up every month or so to do the uncut mixpacks and that helped avoid requests getting old, buried and forgotten. I know sometimes real life happens and people can't check the site periodically, occasionally I have to go away from the site for a month or more but when I come back I go check for those South American request that might have been added in the meantime.

Also having "better requesters" would help, several times I end up cutting just 10-12 images from teampacks that include 50 requests because most of them already have good cuts, if they take the time to check which players really need a new image it saves us cutters a lot of time plus a smaller teampack always looks more attractive than a huge one. A way to check if a teampack has already been requested would help too.

But at the end of the day having more cutters is the better solution, perhaps Mons should try the "your requests are very good you should try cut them yourself" pep talk with more members of the community, I know it worked for me
@mons Please delete this request, I combined the images here with a more recent request that I just finished cutting
All credit to the original cutter, I just centered it

I always try to cut close to the chin but this guy has two...
FM2021 SALE