Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
julian14 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
ZoneGaming commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7322 changes from 55 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
hammer9 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE NEW SEASON LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 SAVE
steesh86 commented on: Spain - Liga Santander SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/01/20)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 7300 changes from 55 contributors.
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Colomiers Teampack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
mbretton commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
alifkifli commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr V1.4
A new version of our data update was released with 6989 changes from 54 contributors.
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E3 What A Difference A Striker Makes! | Football Manager 2020
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
R Charlston commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
A new version of our data update was released with 6958 changes from 54 contributors.
DarrenSlatter2 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
BlueMoonDan added a career: Resurrecting a Fallen Giant
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: St. Patrick's Athletic Teampack
Tarrantino commented on: The TV Thread
arryst Comments
Hey!
Trying to find bigger sources for this team : https://defensorsporting.com.uy/wp-content/uploads/1992/03/13.-RIVERO.png

A couple do have the option for better quality but not all...
I agree with Baja about mixpacks for staff members and tempacks for everyone and with Sopel about duplicate request added to the original post instead of creating a new page, although I think that would be very hard to code.

I recently have been working with South American teampacks because those are the teams I play with in my game, but for the same reason I honestly don't have much interest in doing, for example, Baja's Eastern European ones since I don't even have those players loaded in my saves.

For that reason I think some sort of organization where cutters take responsability over certain teams, countries or regions would help getting the teampacks done more rapidly; I remember in the old forums there were a couple guys (sorry I can't remember whom exactly) that would show up every month or so to do the uncut mixpacks and that helped avoid requests getting old, buried and forgotten. I know sometimes real life happens and people can't check the site periodically, occasionally I have to go away from the site for a month or more but when I come back I go check for those South American request that might have been added in the meantime.

Also having "better requesters" would help, several times I end up cutting just 10-12 images from teampacks that include 50 requests because most of them already have good cuts, if they take the time to check which players really need a new image it saves us cutters a lot of time plus a smaller teampack always looks more attractive than a huge one. A way to check if a teampack has already been requested would help too.

But at the end of the day having more cutters is the better solution, perhaps Mons should try the "your requests are very good you should try cut them yourself" pep talk with more members of the community, I know it worked for me
@mons Please delete this request, I combined the images here with a more recent request that I just finished cutting
All credit to the original cutter, I just centered it

I always try to cut close to the chin but this guy has two...