Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 26 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
drorin commented on: Troubles woth some team normal logos
drorin added a topic: Troubles woth some team normal logos
A new version of our data update was released with 191840 changes from 623 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Wycombe Wanderers Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
AtheonX commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 22 Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
AtheonX commented on: Stadium issues - how to fix?
AtheonX added a topic: Stadium issues - how to fix?
kingrobbo commented on: All leagues gone with a red triangle after applying Live Transfer Update
kingrobbo commented on: Please read before posting
A new version of our data update was released with 191724 changes from 623 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Football Manager 17 Data Uptade
A new version of our data update was released with 191570 changes from 622 contributors.
kfoleyfl added a career: Manchester United
Minuy600 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Prepping for FM20: Working our way up
Minuy600 added a career: Prepping for FM20: Working our way up
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #1 Introduction! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 191396 changes from 621 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 191356 changes from 621 contributors.
Madman99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
arryst Comments
Hey!
Trying to find bigger sources for this team : https://defensorsporting.com.uy/wp-content/uploads/1992/03/13.-RIVERO.png

A couple do have the option for better quality but not all...
I agree with Baja about mixpacks for staff members and tempacks for everyone and with Sopel about duplicate request added to the original post instead of creating a new page, although I think that would be very hard to code.

I recently have been working with South American teampacks because those are the teams I play with in my game, but for the same reason I honestly don't have much interest in doing, for example, Baja's Eastern European ones since I don't even have those players loaded in my saves.

For that reason I think some sort of organization where cutters take responsability over certain teams, countries or regions would help getting the teampacks done more rapidly; I remember in the old forums there were a couple guys (sorry I can't remember whom exactly) that would show up every month or so to do the uncut mixpacks and that helped avoid requests getting old, buried and forgotten. I know sometimes real life happens and people can't check the site periodically, occasionally I have to go away from the site for a month or more but when I come back I go check for those South American request that might have been added in the meantime.

Also having "better requesters" would help, several times I end up cutting just 10-12 images from teampacks that include 50 requests because most of them already have good cuts, if they take the time to check which players really need a new image it saves us cutters a lot of time plus a smaller teampack always looks more attractive than a huge one. A way to check if a teampack has already been requested would help too.

But at the end of the day having more cutters is the better solution, perhaps Mons should try the "your requests are very good you should try cut them yourself" pep talk with more members of the community, I know it worked for me
@mons Please delete this request, I combined the images here with a more recent request that I just finished cutting
All credit to the original cutter, I just centered it

I always try to cut close to the chin but this guy has two...