Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 7327 changes from 56 contributors.
M6 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Mixpack req11 Mixpack
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
ZoneGaming commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7322 changes from 55 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
hammer9 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE NEW SEASON LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 SAVE
steesh86 commented on: Spain - Liga Santander SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/01/20)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 7300 changes from 55 contributors.
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Colomiers Teampack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
mbretton commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
alifkifli commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr V1.4
A new version of our data update was released with 6989 changes from 54 contributors.
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E3 What A Difference A Striker Makes! | Football Manager 2020
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
R Charlston commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
A new version of our data update was released with 6958 changes from 54 contributors.
DarrenSlatter2 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
FM Base Comments
Good to see people are using it and working for them, certainly seems to perform better for sides not expected to win the league. But I think that is a problem with the game itself as if it performs for them then surely it'll be even better for the top teams!

There's something about the way teams set up based on reputation, might have a part to play in that
Have had a think and or though we're not a tactics orientated site I have made the decision to remove his files from here due to TFF's actions towards other tactic creators. What he has been doing won't affect us here but I've made the decision on what he has done elsewhere.

As a community we should try to help and encourage each other to create content as it really doesn't matter who is the best or worst at anything as long as we all enjoy playing the game!

Also want to say well done to @FM Base for firstly noticing what was going on and letting other sites know, then secondly taking the action to ban him from their own site once more evidence was found.

It was a rabbit hole, sadly the further we dug the more obvious it became that the ban was inevitable. Cheers for the support.
Oh this is really cool. Thanks for sharing it.
Wow, the lengths people go to just to get download numbers up!

Personally the only part of it that bothers me is this

which is very wrong. I tried the first Zeus and didn't find it very good at all and lets be honest it doesn't matter how many people download our tactics what matters is if they actually help users in their games and if all the 'fake' comments have been removed I'd imagine there are a fair few negative ones standing out a bit more now which will only work against him in the future as the trust has taken a big knock.

I'll leave them here for now and see what SI does, thanks for letting me @FM Base

Yes, that's the part that disappoints us the most too. We're waiting to see what SI does too before we take further action.
Hey @VP.,

Just a heads up.

SI have confirmed similar has happened on their forum and are currently discussing it internally before taking action.
Updated

Might be worth reaching out to wkdsoul over on the FM Base forums
Every year without fail cheers mate

This is great work!
However post 19.1 patch the scouting cards background seem to have turned back to white.
I've not yet noticed this anywhere else in the game.

Edit: this is for the Dark purple skin only

Hi,

It's just been updated from 1.1 to 1.3, hopefully that'll fix your issue.
Please help me,
how do I use it?
I already downloaded it.
what should i do now with the EXE file?

Hey, it currently needs updating to work with the latest hotfix. I'll make a post when it's ready.
Question....Does anyone who uses this mod actually get any satisfaction from doing well in the game?
Each to their own but having things like this for me just makes it pointless to play.

Just wondering how many actually use.....

I don't personally enjoy playing this way, but sometimes it's fun to just kick about and have a bunch of money to spend for fun.

========================

I'm sorry for the late update, I think it's probably best if I just don't update this until beta is over, else I'll be updating it every 2/3 days haha.
Update: Won't work with the new hotfix they've released. I'll update it first thing tomorrow.
Very similar to my current setup. Good work.
We are giving Football Manager Mobile 2018 away to the most active and helpful person in the sortitoutsi Discord server between now and the 29th January!

Step 1) Join the discord server to enter: https://discord.gg/GxmFkj3

Step 2) View the announcement channel!

Step 3) Enter for a chance to win FMM18!

Hope to see you around!

Tactic name: FM 2018 | Tactic | DS Rhino 4-3-3 | 18.1.3
Author: the stig
Original Link: http://forum.mrltactics.com/topic/865/fm-2018-tactic-ds-rhino-4-3-3-18-1-3
I have no idea if you can or cannot change the font in FM, but I wonder if you could show me what the skin looks like with this font: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Dosis

I think it would look even more stunning!
This is actually a pretty handy list. Good job!
It seems a few people are having this problem. Have you tried loading less leagues?

I'm personally not having this problem though, so that might not be the solution.
There are over 2,000 other Football Managers currently chatting about the best players, sharing their biggest and most dramatic moments and letting us know their secret tactical decision making processes! Why not join them?

Our Discord server has seen remarkable growth and we now have an active userbase who are welcoming, friendly and very passionate about Football Manager.

It would be great to see you there!

Discord is a free voice and text chat app for gamers and works on both your desktop and phone.

I don't think you can convert them. You'll have to ask the author to re-upload as an .fmf unfortunately.
Tactic name: Collection of Knap FM18 BETA tactics
Author: Knap
Original Link: https://community.sigames.com/topic/416465-knap-fm-18-beta-tactics/

A fine collection of FM18 tactics.
Tactic name: LI4MS GOALS GALORE
Author: LI4M
Original Link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/367717-li4ms-goals-galore.html

I think this tactic is sweet for top clubs looking to score some easy goals.

Expect crazy scorelines!
Share FM2018 tactics you've found on other forums here.

Format

Tactic name:
Author:
Original Link:

I shouldn't think so.
Some people are having issues where the need to select a different skin to get the graphics to register. Try clearing your cache, and selecting 'Reload on confirm' and change your skin to either light or dark.

Hopefully that'll do it!
Hi,

It isn't "pure bs". File hosting is expensive and we're talking about thousands of people downloading around 10GB of data at most given times.

We offer either split files from external free file hosting services or a torrent link for free users - depending on what you choose to download.

Personally, I have never had a problem with downloading the split files, but each to their own. Maybe it's your internet speed?

So to summarise, your options are:

1. You suck it up and download all the various parts
  2. Use the torrent link
  3. Get premium and download everything in "10 secs"
I hope this helps, I am sorry for your inconvenience.

Cheers lads.

Would that cope easily with about eight nations opened, with most of the leagues activated and on a medium database?

Also I would want it not to struggle when I press continue.

Reason I ask is I went into PC World today and they said that one would struggle and I'd need a better spec laptop.

My best mate literally works in PC Worlds - they get commission for big sales, he is literally upselling and bullshitting you.

It would run it fine, yeah, you wouldn't be able to load the entire database and maybe your 3D graphics would need to be turned down a notch, but other than that it's perfectly acceptable for FM.