Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 31 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 541764 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 353140 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135830 changes from 442 contributors.
ste_rulez commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
jamesbowers added a career: This could be Rotterdam or anywhere
A new version of our data update was released with 541615 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352988 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135643 changes from 440 contributors.
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 541424 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352786 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135347 changes from 440 contributors.
Usman15 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ste_rulez commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 541394 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352761 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135254 changes from 440 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: PES 2020 GAMEPLAY TRAILER - JUVENTUS EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP!!
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Losing the Plot Football Manager 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 541338 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352693 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135178 changes from 440 contributors.
Raulic commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
stephen cunningham commented on: FM18 Domestic Changes
stephen cunningham added a topic: FM18 Domestic Changes
Raulic added a download: Romanian Mixpack 52
stephen cunningham commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
Raulic added a download: CFR Cluj 19-20 Facepack
jmsimon97 commented on: FM Live Update Promotions & Relegations
einherjer83 Comments
The idea behind NE templates is to make premade kits, not editable templates. What you're asking is possible in different type of template, let's call it "regular" kits that I make. You can download my league kits in this very topic and you'll find many kits that are included in NE pack but with unlocked detail/colours layers and you can colorize in any way you want.

The reality is that you can't have a template that is easy to use and in the same time has a lot of options. Options increase number of layers and overall complexity. For example, seem lines and mesh effects are not the same on white or dark kits so if you change colours yourself, you also have to fine tune such details. If I made layers unmerged to allow free colorization, the number of layers would increase by at least 4 times, and you'd also have to edit other details to match change of colour.

So NE templates are basicaly premade teamwear kits, a wide range of cheap kits that many teams use (30% in 1st Croatian league, for example).

I see
But it would be possible for me to use the lines in your template to add my own lines via pen tool. For example if the shirt I am to make is black and orange, which is not pre made. But your templates are a good template to work from 😁
NE 3D templates pack is updated with new kits. There are now 76 kits in this pack.
New in this update:
Errea Parma
Jako Celtic 2
Jako Derby
Jako Leeds
Jako Porto 2
Jako Striker
Nike Vapor II

Only one question. I see that the design is set to the main color of the kits. Is there a way to devide these up? Cause some of the kits we make have different color combinations than the kits inside the pack.

But I must say I'm pretty impressed by your work 😁😁
Would be very grateful if all the new kits will be released with templates aswell :-)

Will these be included is the next update aswell?
"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" 763486 "SR-Bank Arena" "" Source
IK Start (ID: 1397)

FK Haugesund (ID: 1326)

SIF/Hessa (ID: 1397) (Skarbøvik IF has been merged with Hessa IL)
Thanks for these, but Bodø Glimt works fine?

Hmmm. Strange. I only get two signs that are repeated around the pitch :o
Ad-boards for Norway.
-38 clubs
-Eliteserien
-OBOS-ligaen
-Cup
-National team
-Generic
MediaFire

Please check XML, cause I've added a few more clubs, plus there still is a issue with Bodø Glimt (only showing two boards), plus some other mix-ups aswell. Wrong Sparebank1-board for Kristiansund etc.
The pack looks good.
But only a few things:

Have the same problem with video-adboards as shown earlier in the thread.
Plus Bodø/Glimt (Norway) only shows two adboards repeating themself all around the pitch. ("Diadora" and "eiendomsmegler1"

Ill redo my pack in a while. The new season starts in March/April, so i need some time for more research
Perfect progress
Cant wait for the next update

Only a few issues about the norwegian adboards.
On Kristiansund there is a wrong adboard. It says "sparebank1 Hedmark", which is the one that should be for Kongsvinger and Elverum.
Plus Bodø/Glimt lacks several of the adboards

And its also the wrong umbro-adboard for most of the norwegian clubs, but as we agreed on in an earlier post, that will be fixed on nest update?
When I code adboards I look to use a master copy of adboards where possible as it saves on file size and makes updating a lot easier. I looked to give the Norwegain clubs who use proper Video ads in real life the umbro master file, however if this style isnt used by Norweigan clubs I can change it back in the next update if you wish?

W.I.P
Brighton & Hove Albion, Huddersfield Town, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Southampton, Stoke City, Swansea City, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Bromwich Albion

That would be great
The adboards look pretty fine, but i see that for the norwegian pack th club-adboards, there is something strange.All the umbro adboards (should be unique for all the clubs) are replaced by a standard umbro board. "the one with a logo plus 3 boots".
@hammer9

Here is the new file, mate.
Really sorry about the screw-ups

Do you add it to fm-view aswell?

And it should also be in 2017/18 season aswell

I know, but i found one last error. Fixing it right now. Ill send u link when OK
Ive allready fixed that in the latest pack. will upload later today
Same with FK Kvik, that is missing from the xml.
One step ahead of you, I had noticed the were an adboard short when making the XML and after checking Vikings sponsors on the webpage I had already added in Coop

Perfect
Thanx mate
Damn..
I saw now that one ad-board is missing from the norwegian pack. Its the club Viking.
The board that is missing is nr 2, and should be the same as Aalesunds nr 8 (coop).
Can u fix that for me?
Sorry for the trouble
Perfect! Thanx mate
I found a massive error inside the norwegian adboard-pack.
I kinda messed up the the league-boards. Can you fix it for me?
Eliteserien, OBOS-ligaen, Cup and National team should have the following adboards, in this order.
Thanks mate, there great, I'll add them to the next update!

Great
Ad-boards for Norways two top leagues (Eliteserien and OBOS-ligaen)
I added a txt-file with the clubs IDs aswell

But you should check the club/no club files to be sure that everything works out.
I had problem with a few clubs. F.ex. Strømsgodset

MediaFire
Hi! I guess U used the ad-boards that i made for Capper's thread? I will make a update soon
Been quite a few changes on sponsors etc this winter for the norwegian clubs
The DL wont load Please try MediaFire etc

EDIT:
DL works fine. The only problem is that the file is too big for google disc to scan for viruses.

Most of the adboards works perfectly here. Only a few clubs that won't show. But I would like an update, since most of these bords are years old. Can't believe why no one else are making these. It's just as handy as logos nd kits
Are there any plans for the ad-boards on FM17, or is it quite dead?
Brann hasnt used a 3rd kit since around 2000. Its a "bug" that SI still hasnt fixed, though i write them every year.
Here is the updated norwegian pack for 2016 season. (Only 3 more games left of the season now)
50% (16 clubs) need to be added to the xml-file.
Plus renamed the club-names on the folders to suit for english
Give me a shoutout if you need the IDs

MediaFire