Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
alejobostero commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 110737 changes from 381 contributors.
DannyMesser93 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
dadavinis commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mamadie added a career: Mr mamadie sheriff
Alex Ailincai commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: Diósgyor Teampack
dadavinis commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 110428 changes from 379 contributors.
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Arkanthos commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files
Shooto commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
Auré GRENOT commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Frank Horrigan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
volicci commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 110388 changes from 379 contributors.
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: african mixpack 5
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 110302 changes from 379 contributors.
Eyal Cohen commented on: Just Zlatan
NickHastie Comments
So Reading reserves managed to knock us out at the second time of asking. By all accounts it was a terrible showing by the home team.

Thoughts, @NickHastie ?
Sorry, not been on in a few days.

It was a boring game! Charlie got a great reception. It makes Gnandos penalty from the first leg even more infuriating. I was sat behind the dugout though and Grayson just appears utterly clueless! He didnt communicate with the players and he literally only shouted "tight! tight! tight!" at one point and that was it. I wasnt a fan of his appointment but I wanted him to win me over. He hasnt.

However, it means that assuming Watford win on Thursday that I will be in hospitality on Saturday as I have tickets for the Tranmere game and get to meet Scott Taylor so at least I have that to look forward to.
If we couldn't beat Reading reserves in the original tie I don't hold out much hope for the replay. Who knows though, maybe Bola will mark his return with a win - assuming he can play in the cup?

As for the avatar - hammer9 made it and his request thread is here - https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/186/susie-avatars-kit - Got the blue away kit for Xmas

We SHOULD have beaten them had Gnando just smashed his penalty - or at least had a better chance had he not tried a panenka... Guess I will find out tonight if it was worth buying tickets lol.

Cheers. I will have a look in there now. I have both, got both on release day, went a bit crazy in the shop now I can. Was handy as I had to queue up for the away one after work til closing time at the shop, but then got to wear it to Dortmund vs Bayern the following day (love early flights haha). I have also worn it to the San Siro this season.
No fixture for us this weekend as it would've been against Bury.

Glad to see Ryan Hardie scored on his debut for Plymouth. Hoping he finds some form there and comes back to us stronger!

Roll on Tuesday then and the cup replay. Already got my tickets but not expecting a great game. Current form is awful. Glad to see Hardie bagging. Hopefully his loan will be like when we loaned Matty Phillips to Sheffield United. He came back a much better player and banging them in!

PS - where did you get your avi from please?

Thanks.

I dont suppose you know of any facepacks to match the time do you?
Hey all. One of my favourite football managers was 2011 - mostly biased as it was Blackpools one and only Premier League season. Having redownloaded it off Steam and looking forward to keeping Blackpool up, with having swapped my laptop out since then I no longer have the graphic files - kits/faces etc.

I know this is a massive longshot but does anyone have them still saved and could share them with me please? Even if its just for the "top leagues". I have looked on google and the majority of links I found on any sites are, as you can imagine, dead links.

Thanks.