Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 29 minutes ago
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
StefTo87 added a download: Virtus Entella Teampack
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
Eoin Fitzsimons commented on: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E1 Introduction! | Football Manager 2020
kingrobbo commented on: New Season Schedule Won't Generate
Eoin Fitzsimons commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 2 | Venezia F.C. | Vote now! Details on OP!
Baja commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
rdmillerfire commented on: New Season Schedule Won't Generate
WhiteH commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 47109 changes from 190 contributors.
Le_Guillaume added a career: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
motoclub added a career: Career in Belarus
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lorek007 added a download: Sudan Missing Mixpack Mixpack
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lorek007 added a download: South Sudan Missing Mixpack
AbDaveilliers commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
AbDaveilliers commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 47078 changes from 190 contributors.
g_alexander31 commented on: Editing nations continent
g_alexander31 added a topic: Editing nations continent
A new version of our data update was released with 47063 changes from 190 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 47057 changes from 190 contributors.
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
v7ville added a topic: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
Damien 14 Comments
Cool, thanks man!
But i would have to change every time there's a european game?
Just to confirm, you can't use the clubs and champions league / europa league at same time right?
Is it true that we won't see any custom 3d pitches on fm20? :c
Hi, I'm new here... if I am to start using this patch which versions shall I start with? or is there any all in one version ?

And to have UCL & UEL adboards and video boards display during matches do I need to shift between noclub and club ?
Should this work on FM20?
Do these work on FM20?
Juventus away please. Need to start a new save with new signings

Juventus away kit please, anyone?
Malta NT Kits please
Juventus away kit please
Juventus 2018/19 away kit please.
Kit on page 254 is now updated with additional sponsors and badges.

Thanks Bolid! amazing as always.
Juventus home kit 2018/19 with all badges and back sponsor please!!
It's working now.

I must be doing something wrong as I can't get this to work.
I downloaded part 1 and part 2 and extracted them, then I've gone through your instructions.
I deleted the sounds folder I had before.

Can you please help me?
How do I save the nation kits?
I created a folder name "Nations 3D", saved every kit as like this for example : Poland home.png.
And then I created the config file as usual for the whole lot.
Still nothing :c
Can anyone re-do Juventus away kit with yellow shorts please since they never used the blue shorts this season..? thanks
English adboards are working fine for me, other countries such as Italy and spain are still black though, could it be because they are not done by rabcp yet?
I can't believe it that after two and a half months they found a fix!

It's finally working, @rabcp is there any chance you could release the latest version because I'm so excited to use it and I'm doing a save with Tottenham at the moment.

THANK YOU!
Chelsea A
Man City A
Man Utd A

WOW !

Wow that was quick, thanks and again great job Chris
Cool mate, I'm not in a hurry so I'll just wait! Thanks for letting me know and well done
@[MoneyGFX those kits are insane! WOW, it's been a while since someone posted something like this Totally surprised.

By any chance can you do Juventus home and away kits ? Thanks!
Can anyone make Juventus home and away kit please?
Can anyone do the Juventus home and away kits please ?
Is there any chance, someone can make Juventus's away and third kit for the upcoming season please ?

I really need them to start a new save tomorrow.

Thanks guys

I really need them to start a new save tomorrow.

Thanks guys!
Can you please make Juventus's away and third kid please ? thanks in advance
Thanks so much for the quick work guys!

Really appreciate it.