Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52464 changes from 202 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
map788 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
bigmattb28 commented on: Nordic nights & Scandinavian days
hammer9 commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DazS8 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JBDee1690 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Changi007 commented on: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
v7ville commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Footygamer added a video: Uniao Da Madeira - Europa League - Season 7 - Live Streaming Now!
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Tom99867474 Comments
Loans such as Cuadrado and Jovetic etc were working in the version last night. However for some reason Marco Asensio was on loan at Espanyol. Does this mean that all old loans have returned or what?
Asensio is on loan at Espanyol.
Latest build should now correct loans issue.

On what I have just downloaded, the names you gave me are at their right clubs.

Brilliant, now all working fine. Thanks for all your hard work on these updates!
afobe is still at wolves and grabban at Norwich. they should both be at Bournemouth

Have you got the winter update installed?
We are aware that there are issues with loans.

Still being worked on.

Please bare with us.

Great, will do.
Cuadrado isn't on loan at Juve, Siqueira isn't on loan at Valencia.

Probably loads more as well.
Ok, guessing this is something to do with the older loans being cancelled? As Siqueira isn't on loan at Valencia either.
Just downloaded the update. He's still at Chelsea on mine?
I've moved this post into the sin bin thread then, to avoid confusion

I still have to compare it, but I don't see why not. Till then, and in case I don't think it's an improvement, you can save it on your computer with the right UID and replace it within your megapack folder, if you want to

That's my plan until the next release anyway

Cheers.
Thanks

Hadn't noticed this. Now edited his second post accordingly

Yes, as I've already answered you yesterday

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was classed as an 'improvement' as the blonde hair pics are just alternatives really.
Thanks guys, much appreciated.
1) How do I remove injuries? When I downloaded this, the injuries were all from last season.

2) Will this add new owners? E.g. Dr Tony Xia at Villa?

3) Does it edit club's finances at all? E.g. Villa's?
When a cutout is done in here is it automatically added to the mega pack by someone?

You sir are a legend...much appreciated.
@Tom99867474 , I've done the request in the proper format for you. You can click on the new request button at the top and the bottom of the page. In there, you provide the person's name, image and UID. This is the unique ID and can be found using either the official editor or this handy sortitoutsi tool

If it helps, I was actually looking for a decent blonde Messi image a couple of days back and came up with nothing. Perhaps it's better if we wait for the uefa.com Champions League source images to be issued

Thank you mate, I now know for future!
Please can I request Fabio Borini:

Mons edit - Image requested as per usual format below

I'd also like to request the blonde version of Leo Messi but I can't find a profile pic of him anywhere :-|

Thanks, is that already part of the megapack though? As I already have that.

Apologies for all the questions!
Also, apologies, but where is the BPL mixpack?
The blonde Aaron Ramsey is in the BPL mixpack. For the others, I think you better wait or request!

Thanks. I couldn't find anywhere to request...as the request thread is for missing players only?
Has anyone...or would anyone be able to do the blonde versions of Aaron Ramsey, Leo Messi and Fabio Borini?
Ahh OK. I saw it in the discussion list and assumed it had been added
Lucas Silva has confirmed that he has no heart issues and that he has not retired.
Lucas Silva has apparently not (yet anyway) retired...
Got it working. In the instructions it only says to extract the files in the folder, not the ones outside of it. So I copied them into the folder instead of them leaving in the editor data root. It's picked them up now anyway. Cheers.
Hmmmm wasn't working for me, Villa were still in the EPL...
When will promotions and relegations be added?
I just downloaded the live update but don't seem to have promotions and relegations...have they been added yet?
Whoever edited my post and put all the missing info in - thank you!!

How often does the megapack get updated with new images?
Player Name: Alejandro Santome
Player ID: 67223073
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 67223073

Image has been cut.

Player Name: Manu Morlanes (Left guy)
Player ID: 67228802
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 67228802

Image has been cut.

Baja Edit - This is the way how your request should look.Use new request button in down right corner in the future.

Balotelli? How can you miss this transfer to Liverpool? The deal was made weeks ago and you made the last update yesterday.

Also make Sterling a bit better then this standard shit..

Welbeck to Arsenal.