Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
horyc commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
krissmed commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 216861 changes from 771 contributors.
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 216849 changes from 771 contributors.
Mr_Skittles commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
mattdonne commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (25/06/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 216834 changes from 771 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Swansea City Teampack
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Bergerac Teampack
Stevow74 commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 216801 changes from 771 contributors.
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 216712 changes from 771 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Grasse Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 216475 changes from 771 contributors.
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
jason slip commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (25/06/20)
Grimezy25 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
SimaoEsteves commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 216211 changes from 771 contributors.
gubke23 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
F.E. commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
dblooder commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
DimiZag Comments
Hey DimiZag, hopefully sooner rather than later, the big issue is the structural changes I need to implement due to the whole Bury fiasco and potential covid issues for non-leasure, I will endeavour to have at least a temporary file soon!

You sir, are awesome! Thanks for the answer!
@TheMinsterman Are you going to release a file for England (promotions-relegations) soon? I really want to start a save with Crewe Alexandra! Thanks in advance!
@murrayg excellent work!! The smoothest and most elegant logos by far! I have 2 questions for you:

1) Do I have to download the archive folders (europe, america etc) WITH the megapack and the 3 updates?
2) Is it possible to make this logo for Athletic Bilbao? >>>> Athletic Bilbao]

Thanks in advance!
Greetings to all! I would appreciate if any of you guys might send me the metallic logos of Sevilla FC and Parma FC (back left, back right, normal, small). Thanks in advance!!
Yeap, thank you, it has language-issues with my language, which is greek. Are you planning to fix it in the future? You know, there are a lot of Greeks using your files!

Yeah, I know and that's the weirdest part, since German Clubs are fully licensed! Was it my mistake putting your files in 1900 also?

Here you are:
Yes! Even for them! Any ideas??
Hello @mons !

Just like in the previous years, I downloaded your Fix Files. I followed every step correctly, but when I start a new career, I keep having those fake names for the german teams. PS: I have the 19.1.1. version of the game. Any chance of solving this, except doing this from the Notepad?

Thanks in advance!!
Don't know all the details yet.

Actually, we do know all the details

[url=https://www.football-italia.net/125657/higuain-finishes-milan-medical/url]
Why is this disabled? It's a 2 years loan according to transfermarkt.
Silvio is on loan to Benfica from Wolves!! Fix this please!!!
Remove this please. I was mistaken.
Remove this please. I was mistaken.
My apologies! You're absolutely right!!

Quite simple, it is not official, therefore not being approved. End of.

Ok then. Got it.
Why is this disabled? The player was clear according to the link:
''Είναι επίσης καλό ότι υπογράφω συμβόλαιο τριών χρόνων και δεν θα υπάρξουν άλλοι δανεισμοί'' which means in english that: ''Also it's good that i'm about to sign a three-year-contract and no more loan deals are about to happen.''
Soooo I'm about to delete it then! Thank you all for your instant replies!!!
As a matter of fact I do use some other transfer updates from fmgreece. I suppose I have to delete the Transfers Pack file from the editor data file, right?
Kanu isn't available as a free agent in the game. I've just downloaded the latest update. Is there any solution for this?

Style: SS