Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 270837 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52514 changes from 217 contributors.
tongey commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
columbuscrewdude commented on: SS Retro Shirts
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 270843 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52499 changes from 217 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Bring it all back to Blues
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
RumDrunkRaccoon commented on: Bring it all back to Blues
RumDrunkRaccoon commented on: Bring it all back to Blues
RumDrunkRaccoon added a career: Bring it all back to Blues
RumDrunkRaccoon commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 270473 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52076 changes from 215 contributors.
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 270448 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52005 changes from 215 contributors.
tongey commented on: A Turkish Delight
VikingurGota commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Aston Villa Academy Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 270097 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 51533 changes from 215 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
Murraymintzz commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
t.marinov commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
t.marinov added a download: Ludogorets Razgrad Staff Teampack
VP. commented on: Realistic Injuries
Grant MacDonald Comments
Hey guys,

Having the same issue, unfortunately. Trying to download the full megapack at a speed of 300 K/bs. This is the first time I've ever encountered this. Tried to restart my system, browser etc, even cleared my cache, but to no avail.

Hey guys,

Started several new saves to check this - Man City, Spurs, and Arsenal, and it seems that playing as Liverpool does appear to offer the chance to introduce yourself to the squad at the start of the game. Strange.

Cheers.

Grant.
It's the full release. See Mile's Twitter page.
The full game's out, fellow managers!!

Oh, it's dropped!
Hello mons,

Appreciate the heads up.

Hello again,

Thank you for responding so quickly. Forgive me, but would I be corect in performing stepd 1-3 above and leaving out 4 and 5?

Cheers.

Hey,

Will a new version be required for 2020 or can I use the latest version lsited here as of now?

Kind regards.

Hey Steph,

Thanks for the feedback, mate.

Hey guys,

Until mons releases the latest update, can I simply reapply the last edition released 12th January?

Cheers.

Grant.
Sorry, I must be confused. I was looking for a new folder in the FM database directory to coincide with the new patch.

Thank you mons. But, like i mentioned, I do not have a 1920 folder.
Hey,

Do we actually need an updated patch or can we simply reapply the previous fix?

Grant.

Edit: I don't have a 1920 folder in my FM19 steam directory.

Hello guys,

Can someone help me please? I have installed the file and everything appeared to work fine. However, if I select Arsenal to manage, their schedule shows them as entered into the Europa League (correct) but along with other teams who should be in the Champions League, like Man City. And if I choose to mange Man City, Arsenal appear to be in the Champions League, which is incorrect.

Any ideas?

Grant.

P.S. Never mind, I was being silly. I was selecting schedule down the side instead of at the top of the team I was looking at. Sorry.

Hey fellow managers,

Wanted to ask: when a hotfix is released, like version 18.3.1 today, do I need to reapply the fix again or is it purely when there's a version update - from 18.2 to 18.3?

Cheers.

Grant.
I will upload a new version later tonight when I get home

Much appreciated!
Hey fellow mangers,

Now that there's a new official update out (FM version 1.3) do I need to wait for a new version of this file or can I simply repeat the steps outlined above to reapply the fix?

Many thanks.

Hi,

Forgive my ignorance, but I've just installed FM15 and I've already begun a new save - is this compatible with saved games, and do I need any additional packs to make best use of the pack?

Many thanks in advance!

Grant.

P.S. Oh, I read something about SCREEN RESOLUTION; I use 1920x1200 (without zoom) - will the pack display correctly?