Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 49148 changes from 195 contributors.
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Estradas commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
A new version of our data update was released with 49059 changes from 195 contributors.
haribostarmix commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
stevesmith_7 broke the record for FM2018 Total Games Played with 2002
stevesmith_7 broke the record for FM2018 Total Games Won with 1706
rpw37 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
StaticShift commented on: The Great Liechtenstein Challenge - FC Balzers
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
A new version of our data update was released with 49052 changes from 194 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Uniao Da Madeira - Transfer Window - Season 7 - Live Streaming Now!
Uncle Sam commented on: Getting 3D Kits to display as 2D kits - is it possible?
Uncle Sam added a topic: Getting 3D Kits to display as 2D kits - is it possible?
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Editing team panel colour / squad number colouring
katalonczyk22 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
katalonczyk22 added a download: World mixpack 4
Briightmoree99 commented on: The Gretna Boys
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #145 - SACKED?! | Football Manager 2020
Footygamer added a video: FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 - #FM20 JOURNEYMAN - LIVE NOW
A new version of our data update was released with 49018 changes from 194 contributors.
Stu Needham commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
DazS8 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
A new version of our data update was released with 49003 changes from 194 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Manchester United Staff Mixpack Mixpack
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
lionardo009 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Alex254001 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
AlexTheTall Comments
I'm doing an MLS save myself, despite not knowing how the rules all work. Just out of interest, what are some of the bugs?

I'm with Cincinnati in MLS atm. I wouldn't say it's boring without relegation, but it definitely gives you more leeway - I was bottom of my conference for ages but had no threat of a sacking.

Well there is bugs via the bug center. The B teams are also bugged from what I read and there is a lot of bugs concenrning the TAM and the GAM + there is also a bug about the signing in July - August where the contract always fail, even if you use the TAM / GAM to make them fit in your salary cap.
Will spoil the game if can’t download packs.
Clubs are greedy, only reason I got premium to dl packs quickly

It could make me actually stop playing FM in the long term personally.
Are you talking in real life or in FM?

I normally play in the MLS 2 times : During the BETA and a second time at launch. Every time with Montreal Impact, my local team (and favorite team). But my normal FM save will always be a unemployed where I start very low.

In RL, of course I would love to see a real football pyramid here in north american (canada and US), but oh well...
I had a save with the Montreal Impact. I really enjoyed how well FM20 is running. But in the MLS there is a lot of bugs at the moment, so I am waiting for a patch to fix the leagues bugs before I continue.
Hello there, I am not sure if it's the Team Fix or a SI problem, but I have a jersey color problem with my Korean team Anyang, they say I wear the purple shirt when I wear the white one and the white one when I wear the purple one... So I have a lot of game where I can't find my players as I wear the same jersey color than my oponent.
Yes, that's normal. Brazil club name change are not dealt with via lnc files, but through the deletion of the Licensing2.dbc and brazil_kits.dbc files from the dbc/permanent folder, which is part of this download.

Well I guess I did something wrong... Brazil team are still 3 letters... Oh well that will be much easier once the game launch for real on the 10th.
Hello Moms,

Is it normal the only thing I have for Brazil are those :

# Brazil
"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 2102147 "Grêmio Osasco Audax EC" ""
"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 2102147 "GOA" ""
"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 19023857 "Clube Atlético Pernambucano" ""

Thanks
Thank you very much!
No worries Yoz, you are doing an awesome job! We'll be patient!
Yup, saly half the files are missing.
Give me a break, guys, the game was only released around 3 hours ago...

That's why I said we need to wait for an update. Take your time! ^^
Hi, with the game going live tonight I have downloaded the licence fix again but it doesn't seem to be working as Schakle are still showing as Gelsenkirchen

I think we need to wait for an update.
Question, is there anyone that makes a logo pack affiliate to this mod?
Is this compatible with save games?