Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
jmanf414 commented on: Minuy's League Megapack
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E2 First European Game! | Football Manager 2020
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chetan K Paul commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
A new version of our data update was released with 6778 changes from 52 contributors.
bakiano commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
ngr49er commented on: Honours Panel
ngr49er added a topic: Honours Panel
jrdra commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
mons commented on: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 6772 changes from 50 contributors.
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #83 | YOUTH INTAKE ANNOUNCEMENT! | Football Manager 2020
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
leftfoot added a download: small mix 10 images
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
VP. commented on: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
ngr49er commented on: Other Panels Mods
STEVEEZ commented on: Delete my account
Golden FM added a video: Creating A Legacy #15 | West Ham Utd | Football Manager 2020
Jamey commented on: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
Jamey added a topic: FM20 problem, can anyone help me?
MarkC1984 Comments
Anyone else suffering from the transfer decisions not being made by you in game? I have outgoing transfers set to me alone, yet every loan/transfer offer for a player is being accepted and dealt with by the clubs hierarchy.
Not this save, I had a player come in just after last game of the season. 2 weeks later, he is moaning about not playing regularly. So I managed to placate him by saying I would give him a run in next few games. He agrees then a week after that comes to me and says I have broken my promise so he wants a termination of his contract. Had no choice but to agree to it. Ended up costing me a lot of money in the end. About 10 million to sign him, and then 3 million to terminate the contract. Gutted.
I got a few messages from players slamming my team talks because I went in aggressively when they were losing or lost. Now, in January, the team are responding better to me because I praise them a bit more. I sold Cardozo in the summer window, got a bid in for Ashley Young at the moment. Somehow he got offered to me.
Played 15 and 7 clear at the top. Worth being patient with tactics, now the team are used to it and perform well. What formation are others using? I'm utilizing the 451 system.
Ace. As a result of that win against Lisbon and being top of the league, the Chairman has given me an extra £4.25 million to spend.

Had my first derby game against Sporting Lisbon. Won 3-1, they had a man sent off tactics are finally settling down and think I might have a chance of doing well this season. Although looks like unless I can improve my European tactics Benfica will not be in Europe past the group stage of Champions League. Oh well.
These derby games: are we counting every competitive fixture, or just the league games? For example if you are drawn against one of the rivals in the cup does that count?
Now in October and think I have finally found my starting XI. Champions League is going crap, played 2 lost 2. Unless I can pick it up in the last few games think no European football post December for me.
Damn, just cannot find a decent goalie for the side. Played 3 league games, tried 3 different ones and so far it seems that despite conceding 2 goals Friedel is the best I have. One has conceded 3 in a game the other has conceded 4 sloppy goals. Now down to about 12th in the league. Oh boy.
So far played one league game, won one. Top on goal difference. Might have to reconsider my signing of Friedel though. Luckily he only wanted a year's deal so if he doesn't perform I can let him go for nothing. Either that or see if I can shit him in the January window for a small fee. Absolutely useless he is.
Going to start this in the next half hour. Am I allowed to holiday past the friendlies to the first competitive fixture of the season? I hate that part of pre season.
The season began with a tight budget. After identifying savings that could be made without impacting too much on the quality of the team, I let a few leave the club. Freeing up wages enabled me to sign free transfers who would be a perfect fit for the team. Unfortunately it took them a while to gel together.

I holidayed through a lot of the season as I set it to holiday indefinitely whilst I was having a shower and then forgot to stop the holidaying before leaving for work lol. I might holiday to the start of the actual fixtures though, and not suffer through the fixtures.