Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Hildesheim Teampack
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
A new version of our data update was released with 193140 changes from 629 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Lyon Live #96: Huge UCL Game #FM19
LacaYang commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
A new version of our data update was released with 193004 changes from 629 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: FM 2018 update
A new version of our data update was released with 192996 changes from 629 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 192959 changes from 629 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 192825 changes from 629 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 192814 changes from 629 contributors.
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
krissmed commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
Boudewijn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 192760 changes from 628 contributors.
Alex Rodulf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 192761 changes from 628 contributors.
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diares Lessons Learnt Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 192616 changes from 627 contributors.
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
vonreichsm commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
weeniehutjr commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
MannT1990 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
PhilLFC85 Comments
I have added all the backgrounds to my game tried every skin in windowed and full screen but cannot seem to get them to show up, ive cleared the cache rebuilt the skin and nothing isnhappening, all logos faces etc work fine just not the backgrounds
Oh sorry it looked like it was working for me but I realise now where the error was, it should be corrected now!

thanks rob much appreciated now i can try get them working. thanks again all jnvolved with these
any update on when these 4 parts will be available? its been 3 weeks since i mentioned it and still not downloadable
is there any update when the last 4 updates will be available to download?
part 33 has now been added which also along with part 32 has no download available therefore not able to download the latest update either
just downloaded all parts of this pack and noticed the last part has no file in it part 2018.32

EDIT JUNE 7TH:

Still unable to download the latest part.

I have put these in the usual place in graphics folder, tried every skin also tried windowed and full screen but they do not show up at all anywhere in the game.

Ok so i seem to have lost where these show up, used to show up on player faces download underneath main download but doesn't show up no more.

have they been discontinued or are they somewhere else now, last update had an icons pack update with it underneath main update but the latest one has not.
Not too bad for a first cut. What program are you using and what technique?

There's a bit of snow around the head. It can be easily removed using this technique. Also, the face looks slightly squashed - did you narrow it perchance?

photoshop cs3 im using, this was the original image, i just copied just under the chin so top half of image pasted into new image used magic eraser touched up what i could with the backround eraser then changed the image size to 180x180.

p.s. what is that box on the right side where the transparency is made black i cant find it

ok so i just done my first cut of a cut i requested any feedback on it please:

Download this program for making config. file of full MP again.
About making cutouts,just visit this thread and you'll find almost all advices for cuting.

thanks for that, I just made a new folder inside faces folder for new cutouts i request and gernerated a new config file.

thanks for the help
ok so i requested some cut outs that were missing got them, added them to the folders they dont show up in game after reloading the skin etc, so i opened the config files coppied an entry already there pasted them in again and changed the id for each to to resemble the new player image added. they still dont show up so im kind of lost now on how i do it, couldnt find a specific thread for this so went with this one.

Now i have a list of hundreds of missing images and im waiting to start cutting them myself before i do i think i need to work this part out. if anyone can help it would be appreciated
If ive mis-understood the 3 images per request can someone let me know please so i know for the future as i have over 100 requests and want to know im doing it properly thanks

Player Name: Carles Romagosa Vidal

Player ID: 48036851

Link: Link To Picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 48036851

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Adams Barry

Player ID: 43204337

Link: Link To Picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 43204337

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

Player Name: Antoine Rabillard

Player ID: 48036765

Link: Link To Picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 48036765

Baja Edit - Image has been cut.

finding the players in the game as and when they show up and then having to search the editor was my last resort im doing this while im in work so im writing them down thought it would be alot easier to have it in front of me straight away
I cant seem to find show unique ids in fm 16 preferences anyone point me in the right direction, i have about 80 names but no ids, going to give it a go myself got names and images but cant find id setting
i cant seem to find show unique ids in fm 16 preferences anyone point me in the right direction, i have about 80 names but no ids, going to give it a go myself
if i download this update do i need to get all the other updates first or does this include all the older updates too? just a little confused as to wether to download them all or not
just tried adding people as my friend on steam and its saying:

your account does not meet the requirements to use this feature
Ok so this has me thinking alot at the minute, i play FM15 with the settings of Championship Manager (No 3D, No Highlights, No Replays) just basic plain old ONLY COMMENTARY, I dont play online just the good old way

Rendering mode has 2 options:

1 - GPU Assisted (Supports Animations)
2 - Software

Now my system id say is good enough to play 3D, online etc and runs fine with the 1'st mentioned option selected but im wondering would i get a better response from the game and faster processing setting it as Software instead of GPU Assisted?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks, Phil
well upto now ive won 7 or 8 trophies in this save with minimal spending just concentrating on tactics and instruction differences,going well so far so going to try and finish my third season without a big spend, just been offered £47 million for sakho :o had to refuse of course haha.

will let you know if i come across any issues

thanks again for the help
Well seems all is well ended up formatting to windows 7 pro again, installed all driver updates and windows updates installed team viewer, steam & FM15 loaded my save file backup and got to play THAT match
Everything was up to date nothing even installed only bought it for fm haha

Yeah same match, didn't think of going on holiday, was thinking of resigning and going for another job but I've decided to just backup my save file wipe the laptop and upgrade to windows 8 so I'll install fm first after all drivers then I will update on the situation hopefully fingers crossed all will be well if not then holiday it is
thanks for the reply mate, unfortunately none of them worked, my laptops practically brand new so i dont see whats causing the problem its like a bat out of hell hdd is empty aswell, contacted steam support nearly 2 days ago they dont seem too bothered about helping in any way shape or form as im still waiting for a reply off them

suppose i will keep trying to get it going, will report back if i get anywhere.

thanks again
in my second season just about to play my first friendly of the season and when i click match preview the game lags for a few seconds then crashes out.

once windows has searched for a problem it then gives me 2 steam errors.

I am running latest version/update of FM15 on windows 7, I have posted screen shots and a crash dump below if anyone is able to help it would be much appreciated.

thanks

so it needs to be placed in both 1500 and 1530 folders?
competitions are still old named, its a saved game i loaded up after doing the fix
done this twice now checked it over and over done everything as it says but no difference, still got the old names
re-downloaded part 8 re-extracted and now i have this which seems correct so ive left it in the structure advised in the extracted files, just waiting for recycle bin to empty then will start up the game and see if the issues are corrected

EDIT: barca and Sunderland are working now so all seems ok, any issues I'll make a note of them thanks for your help mate
Attachments