Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
Joachim Erland added a career: Bournemouth - British Steel
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Olympique Lyonnais Staff Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 198145 changes from 648 contributors.
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Sport Lisboa e Benfica - SAD Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 198140 changes from 648 contributors.
jackiechan126 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 198138 changes from 648 contributors.
kasaji98 added a career: Zidane Who?
A new version of our data update was released with 198135 changes from 647 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: PSV Youth Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: PSV U19 (White Background) Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Bray Wanderers Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: U.C.D. Teampack
HockeyBhoy commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul commented on: PROJECT Update of the old teampack
varuul commented on: IDIOT'S GUIDE: Custom Start Date 2019 (Last Update 02/July/2019)
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 198119 changes from 647 contributors.
krissmed commented on: PROJECT Update of the old teampack
Rikkies added a download: Real Madrid 19/20
DoubleR92 Comments
All I can suggest is reinstalling both patches along with the bidstack fix, its not an issue I'm experiencing so I cant identify a fix.

How annoying.. i just installed the latest FM patch... saw it reset the ads so i cleared cache/reapplied skin... still not working. Then i deleted all add stuff and reinstalled it fully again and still those problems.. Am i doing something wrong in the reinstalling? I install 1.0, then the 'fix patch' and then 1.1 .. or should I skip that fix patch?

Maybe i should just reinstall the full game .. even though my other graphics are working fine.. just as the normal ad boards, it really is the video adboards that stopped working
Am i the only one were I have black vid boards after the latest patch?

I reinstalled the ad board patch and now I either get the Fly Emirates adboard in a loop... or red adboards (the background of emirates)... it seems like the patch changed something in the video ads that can be played? I also saw a file called "ads.fmf" that got updated in the patch (Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2019\data\game) so maybe it has something to do with that change.... it sucks.. i can't go back to the stupid old ads haha!

@rabcp help!

Am i the only one were I have black vid boards after the latest patch?
I get a weird error with some of these kit packs. When I download this one and try to open the file I just get a popup saying "Can not open <file location> as archive." (File location being the actual file location obviously).

I downloaded 2nd and 3rd Bundesliga packs as well and they work just fine. It seems like some of the .rar files on the site may be corrupted or something? Can't get Bundesliga, Allsvenskan SS'2018, English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 and Denmark NordicBet Liga SS'2018/19 to work. It's simply the .rar files themselves that don't work, the content of the file is probably fine but when I can't extract it that doesn't help much.

I have the same problem...
I am also getting the virus notification with the latest version.. tried all three mirrors, very strange!
Thanks again guys

Could anyone do feyenoord home and away please? (and the rest of the dutch eredivise would also be great)
Do i have to start a new game?

Guess i have to wait a few more days. Amazing work which adds so much more depth

I might be wrong, but I do not think you do... they will automatically appear on new regens in your game *

Citation needed*
Do i have to start a new game?

Citation needed*
Thanks guys.

2-4 days more or less.

Amazing! Keep up the great work, cannot wait
I would say that this is also one of the essential add-ons for the game. It seems so little, but adds so much
HI everyone, could someone make the 3D kits for the Dutch/Holland Eredivisie ? Thanks in advance! (not sure where to post this, so posting it here as well.. ty !)
Any idea when the next version/first real release is coming out? Only starting my first real game when the patch is here