Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 48 minutes ago
julian14 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
ZoneGaming commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 7322 changes from 55 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/02/20)
hammer9 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE NEW SEASON LIVE NOW - FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 SAVE
steesh86 commented on: Spain - Liga Santander SS'2019/20 Relink! (26/01/20)
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 7300 changes from 55 contributors.
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Colomiers Teampack
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.7 [27/02/2020]
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
snyxie commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.6 [21/02/2020]
mbretton commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
alifkifli commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr V1.4
A new version of our data update was released with 6989 changes from 54 contributors.
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E3 What A Difference A Striker Makes! | Football Manager 2020
MMXX commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
R Charlston commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
A new version of our data update was released with 6958 changes from 54 contributors.
DarrenSlatter2 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
BlueMoonDan added a career: Resurrecting a Fallen Giant
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: St. Patrick's Athletic Teampack
Tarrantino commented on: The TV Thread
DoubleR92 Comments
Said it on FM-base as well: Working really well so far in my notthingham forest save and in my personal testing getting really good results! Really worth it to try out guys!
All I can suggest is reinstalling both patches along with the bidstack fix, its not an issue I'm experiencing so I cant identify a fix.

How annoying.. i just installed the latest FM patch... saw it reset the ads so i cleared cache/reapplied skin... still not working. Then i deleted all add stuff and reinstalled it fully again and still those problems.. Am i doing something wrong in the reinstalling? I install 1.0, then the 'fix patch' and then 1.1 .. or should I skip that fix patch?

Maybe i should just reinstall the full game .. even though my other graphics are working fine.. just as the normal ad boards, it really is the video adboards that stopped working
Am i the only one were I have black vid boards after the latest patch?

I reinstalled the ad board patch and now I either get the Fly Emirates adboard in a loop... or red adboards (the background of emirates)... it seems like the patch changed something in the video ads that can be played? I also saw a file called "ads.fmf" that got updated in the patch (Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2019\data\game) so maybe it has something to do with that change.... it sucks.. i can't go back to the stupid old ads haha!

@rabcp help!

Am i the only one were I have black vid boards after the latest patch?
I get a weird error with some of these kit packs. When I download this one and try to open the file I just get a popup saying "Can not open <file location> as archive." (File location being the actual file location obviously).

I downloaded 2nd and 3rd Bundesliga packs as well and they work just fine. It seems like some of the .rar files on the site may be corrupted or something? Can't get Bundesliga, Allsvenskan SS'2018, English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 and Denmark NordicBet Liga SS'2018/19 to work. It's simply the .rar files themselves that don't work, the content of the file is probably fine but when I can't extract it that doesn't help much.

I have the same problem...
I am also getting the virus notification with the latest version.. tried all three mirrors, very strange!
Thanks again guys

Could anyone do feyenoord home and away please? (and the rest of the dutch eredivise would also be great)
Do i have to start a new game?

Guess i have to wait a few more days. Amazing work which adds so much more depth

I might be wrong, but I do not think you do... they will automatically appear on new regens in your game *

Citation needed*
Do i have to start a new game?

Citation needed*
Thanks guys.

2-4 days more or less.

Amazing! Keep up the great work, cannot wait
I would say that this is also one of the essential add-ons for the game. It seems so little, but adds so much
HI everyone, could someone make the 3D kits for the Dutch/Holland Eredivisie ? Thanks in advance! (not sure where to post this, so posting it here as well.. ty !)
Any idea when the next version/first real release is coming out? Only starting my first real game when the patch is here