Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.10 OUT NOW [19/06/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 546895 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359049 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145579 changes from 462 contributors.
Martin Renger commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (7. update 21-07-2019)
Footygamer added a video: HOW I GOT NOTTS COUNTY TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE IN 5 SEASONS | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Kolding Idrætsforening Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 546888 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359035 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145565 changes from 462 contributors.
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 50 [23 images]
tongey commented on: Operation Nine Elms
tongey commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
tongey commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 546856 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358998 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145528 changes from 461 contributors.
satanismyuncle commented on: FM18 update
mons commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Bryn fryer commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
A new version of our data update was released with 546833 changes from 918 contributors.
Paul Biggin Comments
I have never chanegd the names (didn't know you could with the touch on the iPad
Only just bought it FMT2019, nice to see there is still support out there for it!

Got mine working with different packs from all over the place.

Logos
Faces
Kits (Just the basic Premier League to Vanarama Conference, needs expanding)
Stadiums
Trophies

Worked first time.

Thanks to dearbearcat for posting this years skin pack

If anyone needs help let me know.....
Well what is the best way of uploading my pack?

The total folder sits just about 6.0Gb, will rar it or zip it up then maybe torrent?

But that includes everything and its all working and up to date kits, badges etc...

The stadiums are the Google Earth view of them which makes it look pretty sweet in the background
Attachments

It's on the 3D match engine. As soon as someone scores it shows the replay after and there is a small replay button to skip watching the goal again.

I only use it when someone scores against me!
It adds the Skip replay button back in when a team scores a goal. I am trying it out this afternoon so if anything else changes I will let you know.
It sounds like you have done everything right.
  • Did it take it's time to reload when you saved, close and restarted? It should kind of crash on the Sports Interactive logo.
  • Maybe when you select the skin, save, close in running apps, then restart your iPad. Completely switch it off and back on again.
  • Did you load your last save game or did you start a new one? As soon as you go to new career you should see the logos of the premier league
  • Don't think it will make much difference but what iPad do you have?
Let me know how it goes
Yeah I think it covers quite a bit and easier on the loading times as they are compressed to the .fmf types in each folder.

If you want to add your own in I think you have to go for the higher ones where they are indvidual faces like the Windows touch version. From what I can gather as long as the faces match the codes to the PC version you should be fine.

Apparently you can add all the logos, faces etc to the pc version of touch and then spit them out as .fmf to make it faster. I haven’t got the pc version to do it and it sounds like another step. But I don’t have any issues without the compression with the iPad Pro.
See the attached image showing what it's like on the iPad Pro. See the Etihad stadium in the background behind the team shirt, all the logos in the fixtures and results and little 'ol Pep and Ko looking at you.

I have been playing for a month with the high capacity and had no issues.

Any issues and I will try and help out the best I can. As I said I can only help with installing of the graphics not where they come from.
Attachments

I have got an iPad Pro and it works!!!!!

To expand a little on the guide above

For this to work you have got to have at least loaded FMT once before you see the folders that the game contains in iTunes.

I followed the link to the korean website above and downloaded the following graphics pack. (Google Translate)

Graphics Pack

Download the Skins pack Skins Pack

extract them both so you can see the folder skins and graphics

1. Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes.
  2. Click on the iPad icon in iTunes to show your the details about your device
  3. Then in the list on the left click on file sharing - Same as you would the mobile version
  4. Then in file explorer drag and drop the graphics folder over into file sharing on iTunes. iTunes will show a progress bar if its copy and may come up with this folder already exists do you want to replace.
  5. Do the same with the skins folder.
  6. Once everything has copied over unplug your iPad and open FMT18 on your iPad
  7. Go to preferences under the overview tab there is the interface section. In the drop down for the skins you should see a lot more choices.
  8. Select any one until you see the Author is reloadGraphics - You can choose your theme to whatever dark, retro or normal
  9. Click save and then close FMT18
  10. Once you reload it can take ages, just leave it. It's just reloading the cache of graphics.
  11. You should have at least the correct badges, faces, kits, etc...
High Capacity Pack
Once I did that I found followed the guide to have high capacity pack that Different link (Again Google Translate) where I made an even bigger pack that showed the correct stadium pics, loads of faces, correct badges, trophies for everything but that is above 4.9Gb. Before you copy the folder I would delete FMT18 from your iPad and reinstall so its "fresh" maybe back up your game saves if you want to before hand. The only recommendation is don't download the 3d kits as it makes them look a little weird but it's no biggie if you do.

All you have to do is download the packs in individually and then create a folder structure below and then drop the contents of each you have download into the correct folder as stated above.

graphics
=======faces
=======kits
=======logos
=======pictures
=======|======stadiums
=======|======trophies

Once you have complied make sure you just drag and drop the graphics folder over. Not each individual folder. Don't forget to copy the skins folder again so you can change it again preferences to force the reload.

I have no credit in this just expanding on the guide to help others. The korean website is full of it I just can't speak korean but google can.
Attachments

Just to say I have been hunting around for this for so long.

Thanks very much for posting this solution. It makes the game complete now!