Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
jarki88 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/02/20) Relink!
Pontuzzz commented on: Change Media-Pictures
Tommy Hughes commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
ArnDaddy commented on: Change Media-Pictures
ArnDaddy commented on: FM Homepage help
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
bignickdigger commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
juve_man commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
WhiteH commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
mons commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
b0nb0n commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 93611 changes from 373 contributors.
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
orangepulp commented on: Flat Flags for FM20 - v2.0
A new version of our data update was released with 93602 changes from 373 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93601 changes from 373 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
kingrobbo commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
ilkerracarr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Football Club Martigues Teampack
Dan commented on: A Turkish Delight
r96Skinner commented on: A Turkish Delight
julkjulk commented on: Tajikistan - Tajik League SS'2019 New! (02/07/19)
julkjulk commented on: Kyrgyzstan - Top Liga SS'2019 New! (12/07/19)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
julkjulk commented on: Russia - Premier League SS'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
julkjulk commented on: Finland - Veikkausliiga SS'2019 New! (08/05/19)
Paddy_ZA Comments
Thanks Mons - you are the man
Hi
For some reason I can see the pictures of players in their clubs but not in their international teams especially - the french nation team for one.
I have download the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack Latest Release:: 12.01 as you can see I am a premium member so I download the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack from sortitoutsi.net
Can you please explain why this is happening as I tried everything for the pictures to show up in the nation team.
Paddy
I cant to be seem able to use the FM19 editor & the FM18 editor as the same time together - anyone has the solution as i like to use both at the same to make custom items i have done last year
Any help would be appreciated
Thks
Is its only me or is this normal with the new update to FM2018 its freezes up at every screen when I start up Fm2018 - its work fine & fast before this latest update - as i got a high end gaming rig. When I actually get to pick the team i want to managed them the game seem to run as per normal. I am not using pictures or logos packs at the moment.
Can anyone let know if this as happened to them.
Paddy
Can anyone let know if this as happened to them.
Thanks to mons

He helped me to find a sloution to activate extinct nation in the editor the link is as follows: https://community.sigames.com/topic/417979-activate-extinct-nation/
I got it to to work - if u need help - i will try to help you out
Yea josuts

Thanks for replying & i hoped they fixed it asap as its a royal pain in the ass - the devs get a from me
Hi Mons

My FM18 Editor is working fine, no problems there - the problem i am having is when you want to edit an Nation's continent inside the FM2018 editor it is greyed out meaning that you cant change the continent of a specific nation - in past years all you had to do to be able to change in FM17 editor all you need to do is to to this file D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2017 Editor\data\format\database\nation.xml - then go change this line inside of the nation.xml file & then change this line under the Continent part of the file and then change the "true" to "false like so from: <boolean id="is_read_only" value="true" /> to: <boolean id="is_read_only" value="false" /> then the Nation's continent inside the FM17 Editor & wont be grey out anymore & will be changeable. So you could for example you could change the nation "South Africa" continent from Africa to Europe using the FM17 editor. In FM18 there is no "database" folder in my "FM2018 Editor" folder so there lies my problem as I cant find or change the nation.xml file needed.
Sorry for going into such depth but you wanted to understand my problem
If you could help - i would so appreciated
Paddy
As the devs has removed the "data" folder from "FM18 Editor" its now impossible to used any of .xml files the Nations eg. West Malay or Upper Volta for creating new nations as i said above - i been looking all day for the data files that make FM18 Editor work, but i had no luck - if there is someone who is have a idea where this "data" folder has gone to - please let know as this is half the fun of FM for a group that i belong to do- and yes my all hidden files do show up
Thks agn
Paddy
Every year when the editor came out I changed the nation.xml in the FM game folder so i could changed the grey out Nation's continent to be able to to changed it so that i could be able to the Nation's continent to what i want it to be so to add new nations into the game. But for FM18 they seemed to change have to moved the file - Can anyone please be kind enough to help me this file.
Much appreciated.
Paddy
Please help me - my options at the start of the game has disappeared - where they are normally its blank
Can anyone help - tried everything - even to verify my game through steam - first time its happened to me.
Had to install the game agn.

There must be a change in the way that FM2016 handles a nation's population at this moment its hardcoded meaning that we can't change a population of an existing nation or a new nation that you have created
I am sure that there are many of you feel the same way - is there a way we can make the devs change this - if so give your suggestions below please or if you know of a way to change can you let know how

Please can you make me 3D kits of these kits for created club:
Sponsor:http://i.imgur.com/3gUkZYr.png
Badge:http://i.imgur.com/J15Sdly.png
Home Shirt:http://i.imgur.com/nZmahks.png AwayShirt:http://i.imgur.com/wEx8MIn.png Third Shirt:http://i.imgur.com/fsJtV9x.png Alt Shirt:http://i.imgur.com/VR6HDoN.png
Home Shorts: plain shorts - same green as on the shirt
Home Socks: same green plain shorts on as the shirt
Home number on the shirt is up to you as what is easy to see - maybe gold or white
Away Shorts:plain shorts - same white as on the shirt
Away Socks: same white plain shorts on as the shirt
Away number on the shirt is up to you as what is easy to see - maybe gold or green
Third Shorts:plain shorts - same white as on the shirt
Third Socks: same white plain shorts on as the shirt
Third number on the shirt is the same gold as on shirt
Alt Shorts: plain shorts - same black as on the shirt
Alt Socks: same black plain shorts on the shirt
The number on the shirt is the same gold as on the shirt
Soz for the 4 shirt but i dont know how well the away shirt will work.
Thanks in advance
rmb87 - u are the best - the kits are great
Thanks for them
Hi wannachupbrew
Yes i changed back to the defaut skin this morning to test it - i tried it to change the attribute panel using the in-game editor in the player page & the attributes page, both worked fine in the default skin - in your skin its seem to be the attribute panel in your player page that is the problem but the attributes page worked fine for me -
I hope this helps - keep up the good work on your wonderful skin
I tested it out on my game to change everything using mine in-game editor & got the same problem in the player page as GS1981 when moving down to the next attribute
I got it working it
Thks for the fix & working on the update mons
Paddy
For FM16 actual game - everything seems to work- & its worked for beta - but now in my actual game the german nation squad is not been called up - i patched the fix files to the instructions
Dont know why its not working -
Paddy

Hi i would like to request some kits for my created club - away & third
I have this home kit http://i.imgur.com/qRD8U3T.png& badge http://i.imgur.com/J15Sdly.png
Used the home kit as as the basis kit format - keep the same sponsor - but change the colours
Home: in 220x220 fomat
Away : can u change the main colours from white to green, green to white, same gold on the sides.
Third : can u change the main colours from keep the white, keep the green & white on the side.
Thanks in advance.

Great work !
Thks alot mate u are the man
Hi
Keep up the good work
Can someone make the the third Athletic Club third kit - it is the away shirt of last year - the sponsor is different so I cant use last year kit - i play Athletic Club in the BBVA as my team - i loved the the last year away kit please can u make it & as fm16 has it as the third kit I would love to have it. I have added a pic http://i.imgur.com/ouumGvs.png] the sponsor of the team this year is Kutxabank
I would appreated it.

Thanks Eric for the help
Paddy
Hi I am a new member to the forum
Enjoying the forum - but I cant seem to worked out how to paste/ put a picture inside the comment without using the attachment which doesnt show the pic
Can anyone help me pls
Hey hammer9 -keep up the good work -
But where is the third Athletic Club kit - it is the away shirt of last year - the sponsor is different so I cant use last year kit - i play Athletic Club in the BBVA as my team - i loved the the last year away kit please can u make it & as fm16 has it as the third kit I would love to have it. I have added a pic
I would appreased it.