Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
SpecialOneManager commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78104 changes from 273 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 78013 changes from 272 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78008 changes from 272 contributors.
footballmanagerguru commented on: Need graphics help - adding background removes faces
footballmanagerguru added a topic: Need graphics help - adding background removes faces
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: HB Køge Teampack
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77818 changes from 272 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
SirNoomAngthong commented on: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
SirNoomAngthong added a topic: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
tombazzlez commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
Sheffield Hammer commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
pwalker commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
klonos7 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77687 changes from 272 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Linus Kjellberg commented on: Rönninge/Salem Fotboll | Hometown Challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 77589 changes from 271 contributors.
friggan commented on: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
friggan added a topic: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Waltham Abbey Teampack
M6 Comments

2 stars added
You are both wrong, but, hey, if you don't want them don't use them

I rather doubt that bvb gave up for 3 sets of stars
Mate is this official kits or what? First time I see this away and third.

There are 2 stars missing above the coat of arms
ARSENAL AWAY KITS 20/21 Give me
bolid74 Arsenal away 3d kits when?
Hi bolid74 car you are able to make me a 3d kit from this project https://i.imgur.com/yoIfw2o.png

Hello, how can I put goalkeeper 3d kit into the game?

Not sure what the issue could be for the Chinese kits. As for Brazil kits, someone posted them in this very thread a few posts above if you want to check I don't know of any 2019 Mexico kits, though

Hope you have a good time here. Feel free to ask if you have any queries, more than happy to assist

Yay for Poland. In the meantime, perhaps you'd like to provide this file adding these diacritics for former Yugoslav nations?

could try but I don't promise
That is something which would need to be done manually for every name and surname (and possibly for every individual player as well), and I don't think anybody's taken such a thankless and gargantuan task on.

Not good. We in Poland have fix file adding diacritical marks
Hi
Anyone know if there is a fix repairing / adding diacritical marks to players from countries of former Yugoslavia?
strangely not because I didn't load away kits and third. it's important that it works already
Skin blocked my kits, after changing to original one I succeeded

check the code into config.xml file, then...

I checked everything is okay
Maybe someone knows why FM20 doesn't load my kits for Napoli? Everything is done properly, I don't see any error

hey, bolid74 why didn't you use my kits for the croatian league? lokomotiv away and third kits
Can someone make me polonia warszawa kits please?

Black - Home
White - Away
Red - Third

Thanks

Polonia home/away/third
I want to help the boys relieve them but without psd files I can't do much. You know, if there is no response, I won't ask.
Im still waiting for psd files from EP and La Liga...
For designersss
Will you help @M6 about some kits? He is New kit designer...give him some advice

You can ask but unfortunately poor response
No Polish language 😜
rocznicowego ci nie zrobie predzej same z NB
Can someone make me polonia warszawa kits please?

Black - Home