Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 37 minutes ago
Dregad commented on: Turkish Super League uptade
Dregad added a topic: Turkish Super League uptade
Greentrunk commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread
Greentrunk commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 112501 changes from 391 contributors.
Greentrunk commented on: SS Template Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DimiZag commented on: Extra Files
richardlatrell123.. commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 112384 changes from 390 contributors.
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files
TheMinsterman commented on: promotions and relegations
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
A new version of our data update was released with 112239 changes from 390 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
A new version of our data update was released with 112082 changes from 389 contributors.
Pato_Liam commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Greentrunk commented on: FM Touch 2020 for Android, Real Names Fix, logos, etc.
Ben Tanner commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ben Tanner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 112032 changes from 387 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Tim Harrington commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
benwignall1 commented on: promotions and relegations
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Jay Brockie Comments
When’s the next logo update?
Can anybody find the Darvel strips?
@mons surely this isn’t an improvement
Wrong Dom Thomas

Hello,

Just to inform you that the pack already has a photo added of the asked stadium. I did however create another one, if you want.

Also the ID of the stadium isn't the same as the ID of the club.

Kelty Hearts F.C. ID : 5201609

<record from="5201609" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/5201609/stadium"/>

Got it working now mate
Hello,

Also the ID of the stadium isn't the same as the ID of the club.

Kelty Hearts F.C. ID : 5201609

<record from="5201609" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/5201609/stadium"/>

Is it? It’s not showing in my game and I have the full pack

Hi could you please add this pic for Kelty Hearts id 5201786

@Jay Brockie, it seems that a lot of your requests are not big enough and that better sources are usually available. Please be sure to follow the tips in this thread to be sure you are finding the best possible source available

Will do mate
Can we please double check the teams first before accepting the changes. That’s two today already I’ve had to fix
I'm afraid it's far from being large enough to provide an improvement, even though I appreciate his looks have changed. Best to wait for better sources to become available.

I was thinking that myself after I posted it. No worries mate
Parma not Palma

Probably just a little mistake 😂😃
Just an observation here for the live update I see some loans are being extended for players to cover real life events.

However this is pointless IMO as the game wont replicate real life in extending the season due to covid, the leagues will finish as normal on their due date.

so in effect players will stay on loan after the end of season/ holiday period with clubs paying unnecessary wages/fees etc so there is no point, and if we are talking lower leagues it can have a bearing on their finances etc

so extending a loan like this is pointless just leave him on loan until its due date to finish

@Jay Brockie what are your feelings as its going to save the countless submissions being approved re this as in effect its just wasting your time doing them mate

Spot on mate we would be here all day extending everybody’s loan deals
He is still currently on loan
Stranraer id 1600 new logo https://mobile.twitter.com/stranraerfc

@Bothan Spy Any chance u could cut this for me please mate?

inverkeithing hillfield swifts don't work on mine but all the others do
Photo from Taylor himself 😃
I'm already very busy cutting other packs. I want to finish some before I start on more packs

Ok that’s no problem mate 👍
@RT7 anychance of cutting these mate if ur have got the time?
I'm going to do my best

Cheers mate 👍
@RT7 anychance of cutting these mate?
@julkjulk any chance you can cut this please mate?
This is the real thing...not perfect,but great efforts from you,wich bring us the great cut.

Thanks mate. He is a good guy. He said he will try and get a few of the other Sunderland players to message me the same which would be great
Jack just sent this @Baja

That's sounds great mate,that the f****n spirit...well done lad!

cheers mate
you learnt well haha

I did mate and hes a sound guy. he added me on twitter