Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
bob_mcshug commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 9535 changes from 58 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: SIGNED LIONEL MESSI - MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE FM20 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 LIVE
Mailer1 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Swordy commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
VP. commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
Swordy commented on: Premium Membership Not Showing
Swordy added a topic: Premium Membership Not Showing
crazyanimals commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
R Charlston commented on: FM20 Touch - Android
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S9-E4 Alberto's Bangers! | Football Manager 2020
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 9466 changes from 57 contributors.
ingey1968 commented on: Requests
Dan commented on: Challenge 2 - Oranje Kampioen!
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
Chetan K Paul commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
dviie commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 9444 changes from 57 contributors.
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Germany Winterupdate Missing 02 Mixpack
teknotel commented on: Over Perform 4-1-2-3 - UPDATE
Fezbey Comments
You have to create a folder called textures then put the pitch folder in it....that is the way we always did it before .....the same with 3d match balls.
This is the method I followed and it def works

For the 3D balls, I moved last years mesh folder to the usual location Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2020. Not working for me.
Maybe the ball patterns have changed or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advanced
That's not something for this file really. I'm hopeful that when SI release their next hotfix/update, Mourinho will be calling the shots at the Tottenham Stadium

I'm afraid so. Try opening the City, Club and Stadium Names.lnc file and searching for the Juventus lines, and removing the # from before them. Should work like that.

Thank you, worked perfectly.
Excellent every year thank you.
What I understand is if you have an existing saved game, and you apply the Names Fix, Juventus will remain Zebre?
If so, is there a workaround?

Thanks again
Am i missing something here? From your screen shots I don't see different pitches just different lighting? Wheres the muddy pitch? waterlogged pitch etc? Ta.

The turf textures are from perfect to slightly worse. Since FM18, Sports Interactive changed the file formats, so it is not possible (at the moment) to add specific turfs to summer, autumn, winter etc.
But I am working on it.
Thanks
Thanks for the quick reply!
It would be really nice to add that bid of realism,so I'll keep looking. One way I can think of is to create snowy versions of pitch textures and then place them in the folder whenever you have a match coming up that is sure to be played under wintry conditions. But I do hope there is a simpler way. I already took the "detail_grass_1" from your pack and made 3 different versions of it with little, more and lots of snow sprinkled on the pitch. Maybe I'll get to put them in use one day.

Thanks for your help and for the awesome textures!

Thanks for the kind words. Just to let you know I have asked the question to one of the moderators of Sports Interactive forums. Fingers crossed.
These revised pitch textures are very much appreciated! I do have one question or request, though: I among many others would like to have decent slightly snowy pitch textures for those atmospheric winter conditions in russia, UK etc. Would you happen to know how to do it. I mean, if you create a snowy grass detail, how could it be linked specifically to matches under winter conditions?

If I knew how the pitch textures in the match engine work and how they're defined in relation to the in-match weather conditions, I could try and create something on my own. That is, of coursse, unless someone more talented is willing to give it a try...

Thanks!

Tommy, I have been trying to work this out since FM18. I have created snowy textures but cannot link them properly.
Have to make a new game whit new patch or the 3d kits work in saved games before ?

No need to start a new game. Kits work with saved games.
Kits are back, just download update 15.2.1
The sponsored kits with badges etc are not showing only the plain ones.
Same with the Serie A kits.
The packs are compatible with FM 15 right?
I've downloaded this pack and unpacked it to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/graphics/3Dkits/Bundesliga

3d kits are not showing, only the default FM 15 are showing.

Any advice would be very helpful

Thanks