Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 52 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
RoCCo_42 commented on: Armenia - Bardzraguyn Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (25/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 49396 changes from 196 contributors.
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Syrian Players Part -12 Mixpack
ingey1968 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 49303 changes from 196 contributors.
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: NAC Breda Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 49223 changes from 196 contributors.
Ice Man commented on: Media Logos
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
tv_capper commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 49187 changes from 195 contributors.
bennytee commented on: Armenia - Bardzraguyn Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (25/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
David Kifford commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
A new version of our data update was released with 49166 changes from 195 contributors.
Stevenleharve commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A11_Smithy commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
kingrobbo commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
steveb14 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Footygamer added a video: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E7 He Is An Actual Garbage Man! | Football Manager 2020
20comer Comments
Hello

Today I played in the rain and used a yellow ball.

Honestly for my vision the yellow ball makes more sense, because I don't see well

I cannot put the yellow ball as pre-defined for all games.

Can you do that?

I was grateful.
You can download the stadiums and citypics megapack released by DAZS8.
cheers

where can i download this?

I have images of the cities and stadium, but when I see a stadium I always have a blank window and another with the image.
Attachments

Thank you, resolved.

Another thing, I installed the graphics of the stadium and cities, but in the stadium window it is flashing between the stadium and the white screen.
What graphics are I missing?
Example ..
Attachments
Those from the Portuguese league .. and second Portuguese league, are all out of date. Sponsorships are years behind schedule.
Is it possible to correct?

I don't know the sponsors of the Portugal Championship (third league) but one of them may be Canal 11, a television channel that broadcasts the games.
Hello, when I click on club infrastructures it is blank, nothing appears.
It only appears if you press the up or down arrow, but if you search for a club and go see nothing.~

Como o meu ingles é pessimo cá vai..

Fui pesquisar Porto.. depois quis ver as infrastruturas deles e fica em branco.

example:

Attachments

Hey

Chelsea's kit, both 3D and SS, only works in some competitions.
For example, in the cup, or in the champions league, they don't work.

Any idea?

Edit : Now there's nothing ... I have the right kits, the correct ID, everything.

it just appears generic.

Print screen..

Hey

Chelsea's kit, both 3D and SS, only works in some competitions.
For example, in the cup, or in the championships, they don't work.

Any idea?
Hello, Those leagues that appear at the beginning of the game, are the licensed leagues right? 3dkits, kits and logo right?
Looks like you're using FM19 kits in FM20. As you can see, they don't work very well
This year, as explained above, I'm not remaking leagues that have original kits in game.

hmm, ok.

Kit 3D has the shorts in white on both legs, but later in the game only one leg appears with the white shorts.

Either in the home kit or in the away kit.

I'm talking about Fulham's kits.

can you fix? thanks
Hello

Please can you make the 2 league of portugal?

i dont know either. i just make.. not play 20
i think only sskcc problem

The equipment problem of santa clara is this

<record from="clara_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2448/kits_textures/home"/>
<record from="clara_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2448/kits_textures/away"/>
<record from="clara_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/2448/kits_textures/third"/>

<record from="famalicao_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2397/kits_textures/home"/>
<record from="famalicao_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/2397/kits_textures/away"/>

The famalicão equipment didn't give either,

In the code, the correct one is "kit_textures" But what we were given has "kits_textures"

That is, the letter "s" must be deleted.

Sorry my english

The Santa Clara kit, does not work, I went to see the code and the id is correct, the only ones that were not giving so far that I saw was the Belensenses that detected the error, but the Santa Clara can not understand the reason.

Can you help?

ID for belenenses sad not 1474

id is 83255937

id 1474 belongs to belenenses who plays in the lower leagues

id 83255937 belongs to the "new" belenenses who is in the 1 league of portugal.

I already ran into mine. but who doesn't know why they can't, the explanation is this

Santa clara first kit not work

Please resolve,

I tried but couldn't solve

2 league portuguese please <3
PORTUGUESEEEEEEE LEAGUEEEEEEE

procura a partir das paginas 270 para cima que encontras, basta é depois saberes usar os codigos e pronto. ainda nao existe todas.
Kits portuguese league? Anyone?

Thanks
Portuguese league please

It is always one of the last to pay attention, we are the country champion of Europe! ahahah
No kidding, I'd like to have the equipment. I do not know edit unfortunately.
thank you!!

ads in Portugal are outdated , they can upgrade? Thank you

Muito obrigado!!

Consegues arranjar os do benfica? Ou outros da liga portugues, do Porto e sporting ja os tenho.
I invented the third kit benfica

thirdkit benfica

This is the PES, someone can adapt to the FM15?

or

Thank U !!

good night

Someone can give me information whether they are going to do 3D kits Portuguese League?
I think that is an alloy with high level players, and a very recognized league and could get some attention of working with 3D kits, would be very grateful.

Thank U!
Portugal League?
Portugal - 1st league, it's done?

Também queria!