Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520938 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318179 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27180 changes from 167 contributors.
Frankie033 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Fiorentina Live Let's Play | Episode 1
A new version of our data update was released with 520944 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318171 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27172 changes from 167 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520935 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318162 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27161 changes from 167 contributors.
JuttithSpaby commented on: Agar.Io Cheats To Get Bigger. Agar.Io Cheat Hack
JuttithSpaby added a topic: Agar.Io Cheats To Get Bigger. Agar.Io Cheat Hack
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Jasvoncoolo commented on: Fortnite Hack Hod. Bucks Vs Raptors Reddit
Jasvoncoolo added a topic: Fortnite Hack Hod. Bucks Vs Raptors Reddit
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520900 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318127 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27111 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
charlie18 commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
bigmattb28 added a career: An Aussie's Journey, man.
A new version of our data update was released with 520906 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318138 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27103 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
pmacklam Comments
Hi

In fact I think I forgot to change the xml in use. In the following path skin/panels/generic, you will find a xml with the name "sidebar menu table_". This is the right xml. Rename it for "sidebar menu table" and overwrite the other one. That's it (reload the game). Let me know if is everything okay.

Great that worked, thanks for the advice.
Hey Flut love the skins but I noticed one thing the text on teams that play in white (eg Tottenham & Swansea) is white on a white background on the left sided bar so is undreadable on the 2.0 Dark Skin?
Changed to the 2.0 White Skin and the text changes to the teams second colour and so becomes readable again.

How do can we change the text for the dark skin?
alexis21 can you tell me what the xml code is to add in the Finance & Salary on the a clubs profile page please? Thanks.

Thanks also for making the skin it's looking great.
Great skin really enjoying it.

Just a cosmetic thing really, having downloaded the FM16 1.1.1 skin it says 1.1.0 when on the skin selector drop down on the preferences screen?
Flut I know this is my own personal preference but I like to swap skins around to have a different look now and again.

Having gone back to your latest skin(s) (1.7) I wonder is it possible to move the Statistics section for a player from the Overview/Attributes section and onto the Overview/Profile section?

I do know that one or maybe two boxes may have to be removed but I do prefer that information on the main screen I like to use as the player home screen.

Overall I find your skin very crisp to view and different to most others out there but now and again small little things stop me enjoy using them to the full like my minor quibble.

If you can do it then brilliant, otherwise never mind and keep up the brilliant work in the skin you've created.

EDIT - This applies to both the skins dependent on which one I'd rather use at the time.

Thanks mate, I'll sort it out.

Thanks wannachupbrew I appreciate that as it's a fantastic skin.

On the beta you were removing the opponents tactical roles from the formation screen, will this follow through to the next update?
I only ask as what file is it that shows this off as I'd like to keep it on as I like to see what my opponents and other sides use.
Playing a Champions League match and the aggregate score is not aligned with the score box and maybe should be in white to make it easier to read?

Really nice skin but needs one slight tweek.

When you click on the globe drop down menu on the right of the tile/search bar over 90% of the text is white on a grey background.
It would be easier on the eyes if the text was black?

Thanks again for making the skin.
Thanks flut but strange I download what I believe is v1.2 but it says it's v1.1?

Odd, any ideas?
I've said it before and I'll say it again this is still one of the best skins on FM13 by far. Still using it now. Thanks again for your hard work in creating this.
By bakizp | Permalink | On 22 November 2012 - 20:11 PM
Here,you lost majority of your ear behind glasses because laws of optics.About your first image....it's perfectly transparent,problem is at your end and I don't know how to help.

Thank you very much for doing this for me.
bakizp you're a machine.

Is it possible for you to help me out?

The top image is the one I use for FM but as I stated in http://sortitoutsi.net/content/get_comment/24761 the picture isn't transparent as it produces a white box around my head ingame. If you could remove this and make it transparent I would be so pleased.

If not possible could you cut out the 2nd image (though not a good imho)?

Many thanks in advance.
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 19 November 2012 - 18:32 PM
It is transparent and theres no white box

But in the game Mullen18 it has a white box instead of being transparent.

Here's a screenshot I've just done to show.

If you say my picture is already transparent can anyone help me please as I cannot find the original picture?

EDIT - I can provide a new picture if required, thanks.

By pmacklam | Permalink | On 12 November 2012 - 16:23 PM
I had this picture done by a member here a while ago but with the new style player backgrounds I notice more and more the white background around my head.

Please could someone get rid of the white background and make it transparent?

Many thanks

Strange I uploaded it to Photobucket and it looks transparent but in the game it has a white background?

Please could someone remove the white box around my face and make it transparent so it fits in with the rest of the cut out pictures.

I also promise this is not anyone famous.....just me.

Please could someone get rid of the white background and make it transparent?

Many thanks

I love your Steklo for FM12 so look forward to this one, especially as the black background will be easier on the eyes.

KUTGW