Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52464 changes from 202 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
map788 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
bigmattb28 commented on: Nordic nights & Scandinavian days
hammer9 commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DazS8 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JBDee1690 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Changi007 commented on: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
v7ville commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Footygamer added a video: Uniao Da Madeira - Europa League - Season 7 - Live Streaming Now!
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
d4ky Comments
will there be a 20.4.1 update licence file? thanks
v1.2 of this download is now available. Mostly minor changes, with some club name additions and other minor tweaks.

Great work mons. I know you’ve recently changed champions league and Europe league colours

However I’d have black instead of grey, and a slightly darker orange on the europa? Based on their website

And champions league id have as dark blue background with light blue/purple stripes instead of the white background and blue stripes Based on their website
I've just noticed an error with the Italian u18 domestic leagues

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 43344150 "Campionato Under-17 Serie A e B Girone A" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 43344150 "Campionato Under-17 AeB-A" ""
"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 43344151 "Campionato Under-17 Serie A e B Girone B" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 43344151 "Campionato Under-17 AeB-B" ""
"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 43344151 "Campionato Under-17 Serie A e B Girone C" ""
"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 43344151 "Campionato Under-17 AeB-C" ""

I think that's the error. Just needs the 1 changing to a 2 at the end for Girone C

These are 2017 kits. Is there no 2018 version? Thanks
I'm trying to edit this player however it won't allow for DOB changes.

His DOB is actually
16 March 1997

It was actually incorrect in FM 17 also

Can someone edit this in the next update? Thanks
Hi mons. I don’t have the editor but is there anyway you can change Dominic Calvert Lewin dob in your files? He is exactly one year older in the game than he should be. It should be 1997 as his dob
Hi Mons,

I believe FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018 -- UPDATE 18.1.3 is up and running now. When will you be updating the file?

18.2 is the newest FM version

Choose your prefered xml file and copy and paste this file over the existing fm.xml file in the football manager 2018/ads directory.

Ive copied the Club and Non club folders to the Ads Directory

I want the club xml, so ive copied that, but there is no existing fm.xml in the ads directory for me to paste it over?

Is there an sskcc for fm18? Thanks
kremmen adds logos strictly in the chronological order they were posted and he has a bit of a backlog seeing all the logos posted, so if yours was only posted in the past days, I very much doubt it...

I’m just asking whether he received them not whether they will have been made yet
I'll download the whole pack to see if it's ok but until then I have no new info.

But regardless of that right now I did upload Update 12 for FM17 which is also FM18 update .00 so if you don't have FM18 just replace the 18 with a 17 in your file unzip window then point the file at your Sports Interactive folder and it will do the rest.

Another 1000+ logos, a bit delayed due to a HD failure while i was away on a break - big thanks again to Schweigi for all his efforts and co-operation on this and all this year really, we've got an awful lot done between us. big thanks as well to everyone who has posted logos up or sent them in, it's really great to have this kind of community co-operation as it just means more content for everyone which is always a good thing. Keeps me busy and out of mischief too

Some examples of the new pack

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/081f/fh3ma9du6ndpksazg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/21f6/j4co0s4rj28nsq1zg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a64d/8tlf32kd87wf3arzg.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/e1f0/58aqzf3t74btn2tzg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/3f48/33w55u80ss0fpzyzg.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/446e/v911rjacb1t82x8zg.jpghttp://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c275/az214xm18oll91ezg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/57cb/itur74jk0s9t8iqzg.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/0fbf/pg60ltujtswqwy0zg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/9133/piuwwngkkw3crj7zg.jpg http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/acef/5i1oosc8t85g9pozg.jpg

Next milestone will be the 50,000 Club mark which won't be long - come a long way from the 8,000 we started with.

Also, @azriubuntu73 I would imagine the pack would be only around 3 GB without the main folder so you may not have the full download which sound right at around 5.1 GB.

they all have new id's which I will add next update

Cheers. Did you get the new logos I posted a page or so back?
Noticed the youth (some of them) logos are in the pack but don't work however. Is there something needing to be changed in the config this year?

It's got nothing to do with what leagues you load but with the database size. If you have a small database size, the game probably assesses Dutch staff member and decides they shouldn't be loaded.

its a large database with players of national rep added. (around 29,000)
Depends on what kind of database size you're running. Also, the file needs to be in place before starting a new game.

The only way I can get it to work is if I load dutch leagues. So I guess it won't work without? Is there a way if so, to then get it to work without the need for dutch leagues?
Everything seems to work fine for me, except the Ajax staff. Can't get them to show whatsoever despite re installing the file several times.

Ajax staff fix doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else with this issue?
It's late and I appreciate you're tired, but they are included in this file already

I just noticed as I went to copy and paste etc. great effort this
cheers @mons for getting this out so quickly. appreciate it.

will this fix include ajax staff or is that something only the editor can do?
Apparently the Ajax staff are missing on the game. Will this real names fix the staff and any other license issues?
I do believe so, yes

How could I ever doubt you? 😂
Also u18 division 3 logo
I'll need the editor to be sure, but I think I've added all the new English competitions since the beta version of this file was released, and they should all be included in v1.0, which should hopefully be available within the next 24 hours

Spot on pal.

I’ve noticed there is an u18 Division 3 cup that’s been added this year. I believe that is called the Youth Alliance Cup, although you may have added it

Thanks for that - will add it to the next version

Anything else that you (or anybody!) manage to spot, do let me know please

Hi @mons also there is a new competition the u18 Premier League Cup (England) may also need adding to your list

Cheers mate
@kremmen

New logo for U18 Premier League Cup (new competition)
@kremmen

Logo for new competition in FM 2018 the Premierleague International Cup
have you see first post?!? they are working on them

Yes that’s why I posted 😂

Look at the last updated dates some are feb and it’s now November hence why I’m querying
Also the white one should be the away kit, and the light blue and gold is the third kit so they need changing

The purple and gold shown in the away is actually an alternative home kit

Also why are the colour bars different, is that when sskcc needs downloading?

great job all

any updates on the WIP?

Scottish, Swiss, Welsh etc?

Cheers
Hi Kremmen,

No they shouldn't be as I've re-downloaded the pack for the new game, and not messed around with it at all other than copying and pasting it into the appropriate section for it to work in-game

Sunderland logo looks squashed as well although I’ve noticed this on previous years versions also?
@mons the premier league international cup for the u23s has been added this year

May need adding to the list as I believe it’s called the premier division international cup on the game (should be premier league international cup)