Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Club and Financial Changes Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazyanimals commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (16/10/19) Relink!
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 2 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 1 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
Red_onver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Rowan commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ImProbablyGonnaExplode Comments
Sorry Mons I hadn't even read your first post. Apologies, and thanks for taking the time to respond to every idiot like me!
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but this doesn't fix either INTER or the Brazillian club names. Got the champions league name right so I know its working
actually on problenms on euro competitions
SI Have released a hotfix but it hasn't changed anything for me.

No 3d kits. SS kits show up in Club page but not during match e.g. when a goal is scored.

Trophy pictures are missing too.

Any ideas?
Sorry if this is a silly question.

For the new 7.0 release will players who have moved to clubs with game-included faces have their faces removed?
E.g. moves from EPL to championships, so the game's up to date default pic is better than the year old mega pack one?

I just moved my old megapack file across to FM 15 (currently downloading new one), and some players have gone back years in term of their pictures when they had good ones in default. (Of course megapack is better for thousands of other players)
Also, In the Scottish championship I have

Kakuta, Wickham, Johnstone, Alnwick, Ameobi, Obita, Holzhauser, Kasami, Streete, Duffy, Robinson, Hancox, Tavernier, Aneke, Grimmer, Bowery and Feruz all in my team without paying a penny of their wages.

In the Scottish championship!!!! What utter nonsense, and I'm not Rangers btw
FM13 people always complained the AI would swing in hundreds of crosses to unmarked people at the back post and there was no way to make your defenders stop it (even though ME doesn't know if AI or human)

In FM14 I have someone managed to become the FM13 AI, 4 or 5 times per game I cross it through a crowded box to my unmarked guy stood at the back of the 6 yard box. 19 times out of 20 he stubs it to the keeper at 2mph.......
Fair enough

I havent been getting manager departure news items despite being subscribed to it

Also does the auto recommendation to change subscriptions come between seasons? I missed it
Overall I'm enjoying it, little things like talking to loaning clubs about playing your players more/in different positions etc seem great

Seems great, but are there any implications? Does that manager refuse to loan to you in future?
If so, great

If not, typical SI pathetic fake feature

The attention to detail is pathetic, utterly pathetic

Much of the game has been made better, but it is so so sloppy it is insulting. None of it will be fixed by release because of the hostile way SI treat anyone making a bug report without uploading a save.
I have it installed and working correctly, but Champions league 3-letter is still ECC, is this deliberate?
Can't wait Mons, cannot wait!

Is it more complicated this year?

Wow, can't believe thats my first comment in 6 years! Did the numbers get reset? I'm sure I've made about 5 comments before

FM2020 SALE