Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 47 minutes ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 47109 changes from 190 contributors.
Le_Guillaume added a career: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
motoclub added a career: Career in Belarus
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lorek007 added a download: Sudan Missing Mixpack Mixpack
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lorek007 added a download: South Sudan Missing Mixpack
AbDaveilliers commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
AbDaveilliers commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 47078 changes from 190 contributors.
g_alexander31 commented on: Editing nations continent
g_alexander31 added a topic: Editing nations continent
A new version of our data update was released with 47063 changes from 190 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 47057 changes from 190 contributors.
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
v7ville added a topic: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 2 | Venezia F.C.
kingrobbo commented on: New Season Schedule Won't Generate
Steve Rice commented on: Press Conference bug in FM 2020
Maurice221 commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
kingrobbo commented on: Press Conference bug in FM 2020
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
alejobostero commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix 2020 Mixpack
ImProbablyGonnaExplode Comments
Sorry Mons I hadn't even read your first post. Apologies, and thanks for taking the time to respond to every idiot like me!
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but this doesn't fix either INTER or the Brazillian club names. Got the champions league name right so I know its working
actually on problenms on euro competitions
SI Have released a hotfix but it hasn't changed anything for me.

No 3d kits. SS kits show up in Club page but not during match e.g. when a goal is scored.

Trophy pictures are missing too.

Any ideas?
Sorry if this is a silly question.

For the new 7.0 release will players who have moved to clubs with game-included faces have their faces removed?
E.g. moves from EPL to championships, so the game's up to date default pic is better than the year old mega pack one?

I just moved my old megapack file across to FM 15 (currently downloading new one), and some players have gone back years in term of their pictures when they had good ones in default. (Of course megapack is better for thousands of other players)
Also, In the Scottish championship I have

Kakuta, Wickham, Johnstone, Alnwick, Ameobi, Obita, Holzhauser, Kasami, Streete, Duffy, Robinson, Hancox, Tavernier, Aneke, Grimmer, Bowery and Feruz all in my team without paying a penny of their wages.

In the Scottish championship!!!! What utter nonsense, and I'm not Rangers btw
FM13 people always complained the AI would swing in hundreds of crosses to unmarked people at the back post and there was no way to make your defenders stop it (even though ME doesn't know if AI or human)

In FM14 I have someone managed to become the FM13 AI, 4 or 5 times per game I cross it through a crowded box to my unmarked guy stood at the back of the 6 yard box. 19 times out of 20 he stubs it to the keeper at 2mph.......
Fair enough

I havent been getting manager departure news items despite being subscribed to it

Also does the auto recommendation to change subscriptions come between seasons? I missed it
Overall I'm enjoying it, little things like talking to loaning clubs about playing your players more/in different positions etc seem great

Seems great, but are there any implications? Does that manager refuse to loan to you in future?
If so, great

If not, typical SI pathetic fake feature

The attention to detail is pathetic, utterly pathetic

Much of the game has been made better, but it is so so sloppy it is insulting. None of it will be fixed by release because of the hostile way SI treat anyone making a bug report without uploading a save.
I have it installed and working correctly, but Champions league 3-letter is still ECC, is this deliberate?
Can't wait Mons, cannot wait!

Is it more complicated this year?

Wow, can't believe thats my first comment in 6 years! Did the numbers get reset? I'm sure I've made about 5 comments before