Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
Grimnir commented on: 2020/21 Transfer Rumours, Gossip and Deals
Grimnir added a topic: 2020/21 Transfer Rumours, Gossip and Deals
Mortiis commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
Grimnir commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Azeddyz commented on: 3d jerseys in other leagues in the world
evans2012 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Ahmet34 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Ver
Ahmet34 added a career: Ver
Ahmet34 commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
Ahmet34 commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
Ahmet34 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Guarda
Ahmet34 completed a season in their Football Manager career: SpVGG
Ahmet34 added a career: SpVGG
Ahmet34 commented on: Gostosas
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
rioblahbloh commented on: FMV Logos
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
RonGes commented on: FMG'09 Kits
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
bennytee commented on: Can anyone tell me what is wrong here?
hariz zakwan commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
A new version of our data update was released with 82418 changes from 291 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 82405 changes from 291 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ttggfr Comments
Or if you desire, here is the link to his instagram with quite a lot of source pics available

Struggling to keep up with the collar fetish on facecutting. Trying my best to NOT treat it as a fetish but as a facecutting requirement.
Better source in the attachment

Screenshot from this vid may do a better job for the request
The sources are both bad so I doubt it is an improvement lol

@mons wrong category

@mons may need to moderate the request
The guy with black hat

Screenshot from this vid can make a much better source

Hair got snow
Better than the last one but still too much area, remember just left around 1 to 5 pixel tall of collar is ok
Preferably you can try the technique of lifting collars shown in the tutorials (due to the long neck of this due), but seems hard to master that, you can give it a try tho
you may also adjust the lighting of the pic, slightly darker may be?

You may want to refer to my cut, and see how different it was from yours and make amendments in the future,

I rotated the head a bit and kept almost no area below his chin before throwing it for remove.bg

Too much area kept below the chin, and you might want to rotate before cutting

source
@weeniehutjr

Did you just repeat all the problems I listed last time? Too much collar and the snow exists on the hair, it is quite a lot of snow that you should notice once you throw the pic onto a black background. If you do not have software that generates a black background, just drag your cut icon onto the top bars of google chrome to check

I can see you are using remove.bg just like me so I might as well comment here. (Please do not kill me even if you consider I am not qualified to do so lmao)

Firstly, the pic was in 250x249, which for icons, should be 250x250 or 180x180 (recommended with the pic you request since it was slightly blurry on the face)

Secondly, too much collar, even though this forum had a collar fetish that requires you to keep a bit of a collar, that was just too much

you may want to crop first before throwing it onto remove.bg, and sometimes it would include a white layer mostly on the hair(what is called ghosting or snow, whatever), which is not recommended as it would be really obvious with black backgrounds, so be careful.

Attached is my attempt on this, if @mons believe it is ok then I would upload my version on this one, or if you wanted to try it yourself, feel free to do so.

I search this player: Michel Cruciani (Lucchese)

@mons I kinda forced a 180x180 out, but seems like the white area on his head needed cleaning
That is like too small to work with, any larger pics of his head or face or sth?

@joan43
alt

@Parker26 based on the teeth gap he is the middle one on the request pic?
@Parker26 as promised
It was requested previously and not yet done tho @mons
@mons I think this is improvement
I genuinely can't see it. What are you referring to specifically?

it goes for both versions and requests that this part in black was not removed
Attachments
@mons Just noticed the head had a bit of black bit that needed to be removed, please moderate this one, and hopefully other facecutters can deal with this one.
I think you can always hand in a finished improvement or mising.

right, thanks for the info, and I have submitted the cut.

attached is my cut on this player, but unfortunately I reached my request limit, so please upload on my behalf