Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
EoinH5 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Scoring Draw with 7-7 (14 goals)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Bezanija Novi Beograd Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
LiabilityLarry commented on: Sand To Success
igorferreira118 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
A new version of our data update was released with 520700 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317866 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26537 changes from 161 contributors.
LiabilityLarry added a career: Sand To Success
A new version of our data update was released with 520691 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317832 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26446 changes from 161 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520676 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317823 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 26410 changes from 161 contributors.
jt.sufc commented on: FM 2019 - Stadium Images
CRooY3 commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 81 [12 images] [11.02]
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E4 If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It! | Football Manager 2019
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
nanya Comments
Hello.

The Germany national team is still showing fake players even after many international call ups. I've sent a screenshot. Any help please?
Attachments
On my Fm 17, some logos aren't showing st all. Logos like Leicester, Swansea, Watford and the lower leagues in England don't show up. Also, logos in the Spanish league, they only show the big logos, but don't show the small logos same as serie a and ligue one. I have tried different things but none seems to work.

Please. Anybody help?
Go into the editor and remove his ban. He is suspended in real life for breach of contract that happened in 2011.

Thanks mate
I downloaded a logo pack for my Fm 17 and I noticed some logos aren't showing. The logos include Swansea, Leicester, along with all the country logos. None are showing while some of the logos only show when I'm playing a match e.g the logos from la Liga and seria a. I've tried everything but still nothing seems to work. I know there's a problem somewhere but I cannot seem to find it. Help!
Hey Guys. So on my Bayer leverkusen save, hakan calhanoglu has been suspended for over 5 games now. He has not had a yellow or red all season. Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks.
If in the middle of a save game, the German national team will only be populated with real players once squads are called up. Also, the changes for Brazilian club names will only appear if this file is applied before starting a new game.

Oh. Thanks!
Everything is working now except the German national team and the Brazilian clubs are still in 3 letter words. Help anyone?
Hello.

Have you applied the files for every folder indicated in the installation instructions? Do the 5 lnc folders contained the three files displayed in the screenshot in the OP?

Thanks. I've sorted it out.
Still not working for me. It's still showing premier division and all. Help!