Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 472671 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 259376 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 22434 changes from 131 contributors.
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: Football Manager 2019 / Twitch Replay #15 - Going through the motions!
Tonybuk86 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Tonybuk86 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
tv_capper commented on: FM 2019 - Stadium Images
A new version of our data update was released with 472665 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 259370 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 22428 changes from 131 contributors.
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Fidney commented on: Fidney's Chalkboard Backgrounds for FM2019
SirChives commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2018/19 Relink! (27/11/18)
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
Joe Boy commented on: Susie On Tour 2019 - Stop 2 - Real Madrid Woes
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: CENTRAL PARK RANGERS | SEASON 1 SUMMARY | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.0 [released 15/12/2018]
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM19 - Arsenal
junaidclassen commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.0 [released 15/12/2018]
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
RinusFM commented on: Wannachup Instant Result FM19 - All Default Skins
willchandlerr Comments
@LBOW6 Because it's not the new USL Memphis. The club isn't in the game yet.

There’s been many changes already made, it’s better moving them all to this club (as the root club) and then moving it later
I’m not sure of any other way we could get this to work. To be honest I’m sure he will ‘retire’ as player shortly in game, it was more key to get his staff role correct.

Okay no problem then.
Admittedly he is a player/coach for Ireland

Can try again if you want?

As in send the change in and I'll moderate it.
So I started a new game earlier today.

Both Joe Cole (and Robbie Keane were in game but set as players only still and had no staff role.

Could we try setting both individuals ‘player profiles’ as ‘Free Agents’ (effectively unretiring them) and then setting there staff profiles to there relevant role?

Send it in let's have a go.
Terry O'Connor is the assistant...Keane is a first team coach...

It is impossible in game to have 2 assistants

Apologies.
Transferred from Buxton to Skelmersdale (check dates in proofs) please disable latest change thanks

Thank you.
Why disabled @Mateee @willchandlerr ?

He signed a new contract untill 2021, just like Connolly

proof below:

The removal of the previous loan needs to stay as it sometimes reverts in-game. The contract has changed as you submitted.
Keep in mind that this doesn't mean the request has been dealt with. We simply don't have enough cutters and some requests inevitably fall by the wayside, sadly.

I do this roundup to collect the older requests of the backlog in one pack (so as not to lose the sources) and also to free up user request allocation and thus allow users to make new requests, if they so wish.

It's not one particularly close to my heart it's just the order I'm going through it's no worry.
Source has been included in this mixpack round-up of uncut improvement requests.

Thank you.
Source has been included in this mixpack round-up of uncut missing requests.

Thank you.
Sid Nelson isn't on loan at Chesterfield from what I can find out online

Sorted this now.

The change we had accepted was very similar to yours - it has been re-edited now anyway.
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but Gateshead are NOT amateur - they are semi-pro now as opposed to fully professional. Highest ranked English amateur team is Corinthian Casuals.
Do not click the link.
Wages likely to be much bigger than this yes? @SirTAVARES
Scroll down to Crawley and he has been released on a free

I'd expected he'd been released at some point already, was looking for proof myself.
Just started a new game last night - he is missing from the database He needs unretiring and setting as assistant manager.

I’ll have a look.

Once again yes that's definitely the best image.
Okay, I'll bear that in mind next time I put one forward, and I think I will have a go at learning it myself, particularly as I want to do as much as possible to get as many good images as possible to make the database look as good as possible.
The cut must be at least 180x180, and the requested image is way too small.

Okay I'll keep that in mind, does it take you long to moderate one once it's been submitted? I'm planning on doing a lot next few days, so if they take a while I'll only request missing ones or very very bad ones.
I know it's very zoomed out but its a big image so hopefully it's okay!

It's a new photo though the other one is years old? I don't know the process you do though, if it takes you a while to change then obviously don't bother I won't do any that are still similar.