Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 58 [16 images] [10.09]
_Liam8 commented on: Custom Start Date
td_1985 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.06 OUT NOW [04/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 516518 changes from 918 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
A new version of our data update was released with 312812 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 16144 changes from 117 contributors.
hammer9 added a download: Azerbaijan - Premier League 3D'2018/19 New! (18/03/19)
hammer9 added a download: Germany - Regionalliga Sudwest 3D'2018/19 New! (18/03/19)
hammer9 commented on: England - English League Level 7/8 3D'2018/19 Relink! (19/03/19)
hammer9 commented on: SS'18-19 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Germany - 3.Liga SS'2018/19 Relink! (23/03/19)
hammer9 added a download: France - National 2 SS'2018/19 New! (23/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 added a download: France - National SS'2018/19 New! (22/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 added a download: Rep of Ireland - League of Ireland Premier Division SS'2019 New! (23/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 added a download: Austria - Regionalliga Ost SS'2018/19 New! (19/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 commented on: Bulgaria - First League SS'2018/19 by Cerax/karamel Relink! (19/03/19)
hammer9 added a download: Bulgaria - Third League South-West SS'2018/19 New! (21/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 added a download: Bulgaria - Third League South-East SS'2018/19 New! (20/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 added a download: Bulgaria - Third League North-West SS'2018/19 New! (18/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2018/19 Relink! (18/03/19)
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 73 [15 images] [11.0]
Polina commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
BrianCloughALegend commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
SirTAVARES commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
Polina commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
TheJynxedOne Comments
Yo so I know we are supposed to wait a couple of months before asking for new kits but I've played like 15 seasons since and also moved clubs to Bristol City where we are likely to remain for a long while yet so I was wondering if anyone could toss together a trio of kits for them? Once again my only real request is that the colours stay the same (Red home/White away/Purple third) as I can't edit in game colours.

I think that since it's been 20 years and Lansdown (our irl owner) has gone, we will probably have gone back to having a real kit manufacturer as opposed to being self produced as before - we were under Adidas before hand so would like to go back to that.

Our sponsors over the years have varied however I feel we're likely to be sponsored by a global, but locally based company and I would like it to be the Cider brand Thatchers.

It would also be cool if the third kit (altho purple) could include some of the old school vibes of some form but not too worried if not.

Thanks in advance.

Oof they're nice, thanks. I'll get them into the game ASAP aha.
What is the name of the company?

They were unnamed (generic report from the FM finances thing) I would probably go with Vodafone because am a big fan of the old school United kits.
If someone is willing to produce some Weston-super-Mare kits for me I'd be grateful, had the same ones since we were in the National South and we're not a solid midtable Premier League team in 2033/34!

Not too bothered by the overall design or sponsor (our biggest sponsor on the last financial report was a telecoms company however, so probably worth making them a sponsor) and the make is open, as I would like to think we can upgrade from Hummel now we've made the prem.

Since I don't know how to change the ingame colours or kits for the 2D or 3D match engines I would appreciate if the colours were kept as close to the original ones as possible (can be seen through this link to their shop, white is home and red is away - https://www.nkgroupuk.com/collections/weston-super-mare-afc) ALTHOUGH am okay with an away colour change if someone knows how to change the in game colours, preferably without the editor as I don't own it or have it enabled.
So this will put real faces to regens? Or am i wrong? Hope im right, that would be amazing!

Yeah that's right, it looks amazing in game!
Installed this and it's working wonderfully with my regens etc. (Thank you for that!) Only issue that I have is that my manager's eyes have gone white ( https://puu.sh/wWaXD/0e5b24c876.png ) link is a screenshot of what I'm talking about - any fix? It's not gamebreaking, but it is irritating.