Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 28 minutes ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM20 Beta] Trip to: United States (w/ Cincinnati)
bigmattb28 commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
A new version of our data update was released with 245908 changes from 779 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Dortmund New players 19-20 Teampack
nmwald1 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 245901 changes from 779 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Schalke 19-20 new players and staff Teampack
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 245898 changes from 779 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Baba Fumika commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
pottersmad commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
nmwald1 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Welshboy76 commented on: [FM19] FUSION DB - BACK TO 1987-88
flut added a download: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
Changi007 added a download: Changi 4-2-4 Tactic
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
Nystuen broke the record for FM2020 Most Penalties in One Match with 9-0. 7 Penalties.
Calum Stapleton commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
wicksyFM commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
TheJynxedOne Comments
Hey

Hope these do the job...

Cheers
rmb87

Mate these are beautiful, thanks a lot! And sorry I took a while to show appreciation, forgot to check back for a couple of days!
Yo so I know we are supposed to wait a couple of months before asking for new kits but I've played like 15 seasons since and also moved clubs to Bristol City where we are likely to remain for a long while yet so I was wondering if anyone could toss together a trio of kits for them? Once again my only real request is that the colours stay the same (Red home/White away/Purple third) as I can't edit in game colours.

I think that since it's been 20 years and Lansdown (our irl owner) has gone, we will probably have gone back to having a real kit manufacturer as opposed to being self produced as before - we were under Adidas before hand so would like to go back to that.

Our sponsors over the years have varied however I feel we're likely to be sponsored by a global, but locally based company and I would like it to be the Cider brand Thatchers.

It would also be cool if the third kit (altho purple) could include some of the old school vibes of some form but not too worried if not.

Thanks in advance.

Oof they're nice, thanks. I'll get them into the game ASAP aha.
What is the name of the company?

They were unnamed (generic report from the FM finances thing) I would probably go with Vodafone because am a big fan of the old school United kits.
If someone is willing to produce some Weston-super-Mare kits for me I'd be grateful, had the same ones since we were in the National South and we're not a solid midtable Premier League team in 2033/34!

Not too bothered by the overall design or sponsor (our biggest sponsor on the last financial report was a telecoms company however, so probably worth making them a sponsor) and the make is open, as I would like to think we can upgrade from Hummel now we've made the prem.

Since I don't know how to change the ingame colours or kits for the 2D or 3D match engines I would appreciate if the colours were kept as close to the original ones as possible (can be seen through this link to their shop, white is home and red is away - https://www.nkgroupuk.com/collections/weston-super-mare-afc) ALTHOUGH am okay with an away colour change if someone knows how to change the in game colours, preferably without the editor as I don't own it or have it enabled.
So this will put real faces to regens? Or am i wrong? Hope im right, that would be amazing!

Yeah that's right, it looks amazing in game!
Installed this and it's working wonderfully with my regens etc. (Thank you for that!) Only issue that I have is that my manager's eyes have gone white ( https://puu.sh/wWaXD/0e5b24c876.png ) link is a screenshot of what I'm talking about - any fix? It's not gamebreaking, but it is irritating.
FM2020 SALE