Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 28 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 215756 changes from 770 contributors.
Shooto commented on: SS Template Thread
Shooto commented on: SS Template Thread
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: CFR Cluj - FM21 Mixpack
mons commented on: Northern Ireland Premiership
A new version of our data update was released with 215678 changes from 770 contributors.
humid commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
The FM Journeyman commented on: Northern Ireland Premiership
The FM Journeyman added a topic: Northern Ireland Premiership
Jamie2391 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kjentoke commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 215567 changes from 770 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Charlton Teampack
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v6.1 [07/10/2020]
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
mons commented on: New Staff
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 215547 changes from 770 contributors.
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Luis Niz commented on: FC’12 Template Area
aravis commented on: SS Template Thread
KinnyKinahan commented on: FC’12 Template Area
kumquat_s commented on: FC’12 Template Area
A new version of our data update was released with 215540 changes from 770 contributors.
Ian Mills Comments
Ignore previous comment

Hey!

Can anyone tell me how I can get Man Utd kits put in the game? I tried just adding them to the graphics folder and reloading the game but it didn't work.

Thanks

You need to add the right config files to the kit folder

Should look something like this in the kit folder for the premier league in the graphics folder

<record from="manutd_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/680/kits/home"/>
<record from="manutd_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/680/kits/away"/>
<record from="manutd_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/680/kits/third"/>

Hope that helps
Hi all.

Does anybody know how the scouting packages work?
In my understanding, the more expensive package you have, the more players you have access to.
What I experience is the exact opposite!! I set up filters in player search, based on attributes. When I set the senior and youth packages to the lowest level (domestic league), I get more players in the search than when I set the to the most expensive (world). Using exactly the same search filters.
Is there something I'm getting wrong? This makes no sense

I would imagine that there are more players with lower attributes than very high attributes I think that maybe a possible reason, I am playing a save as Crewe and I get loads of players on my scouting package, but when I play as a big club I get less because of the lesser numbers of world class players in the game. Hope that makes sense
Ive never had a VAR decision thats been overturned, in my game the ref gives a penalty and it never gets overturned, same with offsides. Is there a reason for it?

I have had one penalty overturned in about 500 hours of game play, and no offsides overturned in the same amount of gameplay!!

Needs a slight tweak I think...
Stop a Divorce or break up with MAMA SHAKIM's +27604787149 stop a Divorce love spells. Stop divorce love spells will rebuild your relationship or marriage & make it stronger than before.Return lost love spells will also make your gone lover reconsider his/her decision to end relationship and return to you.Don't let pride or past mistakes prevent you from being with the love of your life.Call MAMA SHAKIM +27604787149
Lost love spells will return back an ex-lover, an ex-girlfriend, an ex-boyfriend, ex-husband or a ex-wife. Whether you are divorced or your relationship is broken, lost love spells can bring back any lover. I have powerful love spells for men and love spells for women that are all 100% success guaranteed.Contact MAMA SHAKIM+27604787149 email:[email protected] website: www.proffesormamashakim.com

I think I'm in agreement.....Nothing like a good FM save while currently on lockdown
I made some concept kits that recently saw on Footyheadline.
Five EPL kits collaborated with Adidas, and
Liverpool 20/21 season Champions League concept uniform.

Liverpool

Adidas X PL

Awesome work.....Loving the Spurs effort
Hi Ian,

Yes I know how you can send them to me. If you upload them onto this page: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZVU_Cn6Tm2Av_WK5nj5pbR4O5PdUJE7I?usp=sharing

Then I should be able to access them from there If you have faces or logos as well mate I'd really appreciate that too. If not, no worries.

Thank you so much mate for your help!

I have faces and logo's, Let me see if I can add them to that page for you, If you need anything else drop me an inox

No worries at all, happy to help

Cheers
Just wondered a few things.

Does anyone know of any retro databases out there?

I currently know about these ones:

The Mad Scientist 1967-68
The Mad Scientist 1995-96
The Mad Scientist 2003-04
The Mad Scientist 2006-07
1997-98 for FM 18.

Does anybody know any more?

Also, does anybody have a kitpack, logopack and facepack for fm10?

I am planning on making a retro database for the 09/10 season so it would be a great help.

Hi Ryan

I think I have kits for that season on my dongle but I wouldn't know how to transfer them into a file for you? If you have an idea let me know

Cheers
A few Football Managers ago and yes it might be 5 or 6 games ago, someone created a file to update the match commentary with different lines, I was wondering if anyone has come across a file like this for the recent FM games?

Thanks
Hi Guys

I was wondering if you could do these kits for me, using current sponsor and maker of kit, SS style I meant to say!!

Totally appreciate this if it could be done

Many thanks in advance

they are still working on 2020 for all nations...if you want 18/19 some latest kits too - https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/packcat/2/335/ss1819-nation-kits

Thanks for the heads up, I look forward to having the new National kits some time soon, Thanks as well for the link to the other ones
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, But does anyone have the updated international kits at all, I've searched far and wide and cant see any that have been created for FM20, I have had a look into doing these myself(lots of spare time at the moment) but I'm not sure where to start with making them myself, Any help would be appreciated

Thankjs

That seems like a lot of effort!!
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I'm having issues with the updated French kits not working, Anyone else having issues?

FM2021 SALE