VP.
13 years ago
19 hours ago
You know how these work, pick your favourite goal from the past month and send it in. A compilation video will be made and you will all be able to vote for your winner.

Rather than upload to Youtube yourselves i think it will be better to save them to your computer and upload the goals to the site. This way no one gets to view other members goals before the compilation video is made.

You can save as many goals as you like of course, but you can only upload ONE per month.

Here's a very simple video showing you how to save highlights to your computer.

Once the goal is saved click HERE to upload your goal to the site, PLEASE could you also add your member name to file title. Rowan will then put them together in a compilation video which will be uploaded to the sites Youtube page for viewing.

The cut off date for April's entries is Sunday 20th at 6pm, this allows for enough time to make the video and then gives you a few days to vote.
VP.
13 years ago
19 hours ago
This is just an example video

.verse
12 years ago
3 months ago
Was looking at saving a goal to provide however the "Export Highlight as Movie" option is greyed out and can't be selected. Could this be cause I'm in FMC mode or because I've disabled the 3D pitch and opt to play with the classic 2D dots?
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
13 hours ago
The latter, I think.
VP.
13 years ago
19 hours ago
Just switch it to 3D for the goal then go back to 2D
VP.
13 years ago
19 hours ago
There are just 3 days remaining to get your goals uploaded.
.verse
12 years ago
3 months ago
Just switch it to 3D for the goal then go back to 2D

Done.

Uploaded goal.
burning_phoneix
10 years ago
8 years ago
I hope I'm not too late but I uploaded my modest entry into the competition.
VP.
13 years ago
19 hours ago
Deadline is 6pm this evening so you're fine

You'll need to Login to comment