Data Update Paused
We are working on a FM23 Future Start Date Database but do not expect to release it before Christmas.
Play Football Manager 2022 starting in 2022. Our Future Start Date Database lets you fast forward FM22 one year to start in 2022 and play with real dates, real results and real squads.
Please see How to Install below
New versions are built automatically everyday at 04:30 am UTC
How does it work?
When you use this file the game will have a new playable nation called "sortitoutsi Custom Start Date".
This will let you start in May 2022. All the real fixtures will be filled in so you should have real league fixtures.
All the real world transfers will have happened as well as of today (even though you're starting in May).
However cup fixtures may not always work properly, this is a limitation of Football Manager itself and not something we can fix.
What's included in our FM22 Future Start Date Database?
- Ability to start in 2022
- Updated Squads
- Leagues with real results
- Cups with real results
- Delete any previous version of our Future Start Date Database you may have installed before you start
- Download the zip file to your computer using the "Download" button
- Extract the zip file
Move the contents of the Zip file to the following location (create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist)
- Windows: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/editor data/
- Mac: /Users/YOURNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/editor data/
- Start Football Manager and select "New Career Game".
- In the top right make sure that 22.4 is selected and this update is checked under "Editor Data Files".
- Uncheck any other updates that may conflict with this update (the real name fix does not).
- Click "Advanced Setup" and choose which nations and leagues to include make sure to select "sortitoutsi Custom Start Date" as a nation (it's in Africa).
- Then in the bottom right, choose the Game Start Date as the start date of the "sortitoutsi.net Custom Start Date" nation.