L3munoz
12 years ago
4 months ago
Dear all,

this is my first post at this forum, and I would be very pleased if anyone could help me on this point. As you will see, English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize for my English.

The thing is that I would be very interested in analyzing in a smart way the players I am interested on buying. I know I can make a deep study of a match of mine and so analyze my own players, but I would like as well to do it for other teams or matches. Thus, I can gather more statistics that "just" those given in the tables post-match. In other words, I would like to know if there is a way to get information about where the player shot, where more chances were created, where a player made more crosses or where a defender made more tackles.

Is it possible to study a team that is not yours??

Thanks in advance!

/L3munoz
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
I don't think there is a way unfortunately without watching the match. I know you can see what areas a team concedes and scores from and what formations they're vulnerable to, but don't think you can find out how say Ronaldo is doing in games, as in what part of the pitch he scored and how he scored or how he set up a goal.
L3munoz
12 years ago
4 months ago
Ouchh! Ok, what a pity. Maybe saving the game and creating a new manager, but the question is of you can see an old match...actually, to see these data, do you need to record the match or do you have access to any match of your team at any moment??

Otherwise I should watch all the season matches, it's crazy!!

Thanks for your help!!
SempreSami
14 years ago
8 years ago
If you can view the highlights of another team's match, can you not open the 'Performance' screen to look at individual things like average position, shots, passes, etc?

You'll need to Login to comment