SS' Kits

We have thousands of individual FM Kit Packs, when you download these packs your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits. Not only that but you'll have our famous SS Kits, which we think are the best Football Manager Kits around.

• 2024.06 - Released on 03 Mar 2024
SS' Kits
NEW Submission System

A new submission system for the SS Kits has been released. Please see this forum topic.

hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
There are two reason this can occur:

1) the config file with the pack you downloaded was compiled incorrectly by the kitmaker
2) the details in the database have been input wrongly, duplicated or not been input at all

The first option would entail amending the config file and would be save-game compatible.

The second option entails the utilisation of a kits colour changes file, and ONLY works when applied BEFORE starting a new game.

Things this file will fix include:
1) fixing national teams kits in instances where they don't appear, like for example England or Spain

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/England_InformationGeneral.png

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/Spain_InformationGeneral.png

2) removing kits from the database which are not in the SS kitpacks, like for example this team

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/1860Muumlnchen_InformationGeneral.png

3) assigning the correct kit colours and/or styles in the instances where the FM database and the kitpacks don't correspond

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/Greece_InformationGeneral.png

Feel free to point out anything else you think should be added. This is not the right place to request missing kits so please refrain from doing so. Thanks
SirCharles
17 years ago
8 years ago
Grantham still showing a default third kit squire.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Grantham still showing a default third kit squire.

ok thanks....relink.
Mick the Miller
12 years ago
19 hours ago
Premium
ok thanks....relink.

Virtually all teams that have no third kit are showing a default white kit! So frustrating cos I have tried everything to solve this!
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Virtually all teams that have no third kit are showing a default white kit! So frustrating cos I have tried everything to solve this!

i think i done it but its not!....now relink.

should start a game after download SSKCC14.
SirCharles
17 years ago
8 years ago
I have the revised SSKCC and the relinked kit packs. Here are the problems in England as things stand:

Southampton showing default third kit
Cheltenham showing default third kit
Chesterfield showing default third kit
Gresley showing default third kit
foxwater
13 years ago
2 weeks ago
I've got a strange one! I've deleted last seasons blue square premier kit pack and downloaded the Skrill premier pack for this season but last seasons fc Halifax town away kit is showing. Any ideas?
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
I have the revised SSKCC and the relinked kit packs. Here are the problems in England as things stand:

Southampton showing default third kit
Cheltenham showing default third kit
Chesterfield showing default third kit
Gresley showing default third kit

all kits showing SS kit are fine but not Gresley, will fix and make sure, click 'Clear Cache' then reload skin.

I've got a strange one! I've deleted last seasons blue square premier kit pack and downloaded the Skrill premier pack for this season but last seasons fc Halifax town away kit is showing. Any ideas?

they are fine, showing SS kit mate. make sure, click 'Clear Cache' then reload skin.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
SSKCC14 for FM14 NEW!! [v1.1 - Relink! 19/11/13]
SirCharles
17 years ago
8 years ago
Problem

Without KKC - Southampton first and second kits show
With KKC - Southampton first and second kits show but so does a default yellow third kit

That was a new game, cache cleared, skin reloaded. Hope you can diagnose hammer.
Menez Gemkerez
10 years ago
9 years ago
Bro , remove Southampton 3rd kit , also remove Monaco 3rd kit.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Problem

Without KKC - Southampton first and second kits show
With KKC - Southampton first and second kits show but so does a default yellow third kit

That was a new game, cache cleared, skin reloaded. Hope you can diagnose hammer.

Bro , remove Southampton 3rd kit , also remove Monaco 3rd kit.

i forgot put relink for premier League with Southampton 3rd fantasy tho.

go get download premier league

and bibo31200 will make new Monaco 3rd kit, will release soon. just leave it.
Danko11
11 years ago
2 years ago
all kits showing SS kit are fine but not Gresley, will fix and make sure, click 'Clear Cache' then reload skin.

they are fine, showing SS kit mate. make sure, click 'Clear Cache' then reload skin.

A few of the European nations e.g. Azerbaijan Georgia and Kazakhstan have random default kits! if you use last years international kits
I've looked into it and seems its stuff that can be fixed in the editor.
If you intend on making international SS kits this year you may want to look in to this!
SirCharles
17 years ago
8 years ago
Everything working for me now except Cheltenham and Chesterfield in England League 2. Is there a new pack that has not been uploaded hammer?
Danko11
11 years ago
2 years ago
basically the whole international kit colours are wrong (outside of Europe mostly), I have done them all to the standard of current international kits, would you like the file. its your SSKCC v1.0 but with all the international stuff sorted!
b13v3r
12 years ago
2 days ago
i have in my editor data map a "colour changes" file. i think of the real name patch.

do i have to delete this when i place this file? or it's something different?

ps: the boca juniors and lanus shirts are still not working.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
A few of the European nations e.g. Azerbaijan Georgia and Kazakhstan have random default kits! if you use last years international kits
I've looked into it and seems its stuff that can be fixed in the editor.
If you intend on making international SS kits this year you may want to look in to this!

basically the whole international kit colours are wrong (outside of Europe mostly), I have done them all to the standard of current international kits, would you like the file. its your SSKCC v1.0 but with all the international stuff sorted!

Sure ill check them and already done for Kazakhstan pack.

Everything working for me now except Cheltenham and Chesterfield in England League 2. Is there a new pack that has not been uploaded hammer?

yeah relink done for League Two.
Danko11
11 years ago
2 years ago
Sure ill check them and already done for Kazakhstan pack.

yeah relink done for League Two.

Was that a sure you want me to send you the file or sure you'll do it yourself?
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Was that a sure you want me to send you the file or sure you'll do it yourself?

nah, im do them
Danko11
11 years ago
2 years ago

you sure?
quite a few African colours are wrong,
A few in Asia a wrong
Some in Europe (ie...Netherlands, Russia, wales etc)
USA and Canada

would be easier if I gave it to you...its your own file just with those bits done!
Took like 2/3 hours to do them all and check if they were correct, trying to save you some work!
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
you sure?
quite a few African colours are wrong,
A few in Asia a wrong
Some in Europe (ie...Netherlands, Russia, wales etc)
USA and Canada

would be easier if I gave it to you...its your own file just with those bits done!
Took like 2/3 hours to do them all and check if they were correct, trying to save you some work!

im working on it.
Amakusa
17 years ago
7 years ago
Kyrghyzstan showing default home kit.
Suggestion: Remove third kits for non-major leagues of each country. I think it would be interesting for the work progress.

Thx in advance for your effort.
------
(Replying next post: Thx Hammer!)
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Kyrghyzstan showing default home kit.
Suggestion: Remove third kits for non-major leagues of each country. I think it would be interesting for the work progress.

Thx in advance for your effort.

did you know its relink already yesterday. go get download
kizar
14 years ago
8 years ago
Hi I have still problem with several kits in Championship and Skrill Premier after downloaded.

In these teams 3rd kits I have as a default:

-Bolton
-Charlton
-Derby
-Ipswich
-Oldham
-Woking
-Chester
-Braintree

In these teams whole set (first and second kit) I have as a default (Skrill Premier)
-Aldershot
-Barnet
-Hereford (3rd as well)
-Maccelsfield

Celta Vigo in Spain 3rd kit.

Maybe I do something wrong?
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Hi I have still problem with several kits in Championship and Skrill Premier after downloaded.

In these teams 3rd kits I have as a default:

-Bolton
-Charlton
-Derby
-Ipswich
-Oldham
-Woking
-Chester
-Braintree

In these teams whole set (first and second kit) I have as a default (Skrill Premier)
-Aldershot
-Barnet
-Hereford (3rd as well)
-Maccelsfield

Celta Vigo in Spain 3rd kit.

Maybe I do something wrong?

you know thats you download SSKCC v1.1 then start a game, not current game mate.

i have check all working fine with SSKCC v1.1
kizar
14 years ago
8 years ago
Yes of course. I download, put the file in default folder (Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2014\Editor data) and after that I start new game despite this I have still problem with kits above.

In editor data folder I have files from this link http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/8116/fm14-real-names-fixes as well.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
Yes of course. I download, put the file in default folder (Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2014\Editor data) and after that I start new game despite this I have still problem with kits above.

In editor data folder I have files from this link http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/8116/fm14-real-names-fixes as well.

now i know thats you download for real names fixes....remove 'colour change'......then you will solved!
kizar
14 years ago
8 years ago
Unfortunately it doesn't work. I removed ''color changes'' from folder and the problem is still remaining. I don't have a clue why.
Another reason I have files in the folder from this link http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/370327-FM14-Japanese-League

and I don't have more different things.
Maybe I should remove everything from the folder and leave only your file.

I spotted now after removed ''colour changes'' disappeared home kits for azerbaijan,georgia,kazakhstan,armenia,peru,tajikistan.
b13v3r
12 years ago
2 days ago
I spotted now after removed ''colour changes'' disappeared home kits for azerbaijan,georgia,kazakhstan,armenia,peru,tajikistan.

when i removed the colour changes thing, those countrys also have no home kits. PLus the boca juniors kits, the lanus kits are not working as well. with the latest update more countrys are not working.
hammer9
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
when i removed the colour changes thing, those countrys also have no home kits. PLus the boca juniors kits, the lanus kits are not working as well. with the latest update more countrys are not working.

when you remove 'colour change' then download SSKCC again then start a game. it will be fine.

You'll need to Login to comment