raab
13 years ago
9 years ago
I need a good training schedule please help !!!!
Gendo
12 years ago
11 months ago
Premium
One size doesn't fit all with training schedules, I've found. Some players will take to them like ducks to water, others will get mad quickly.

A training schedule I've used for the last couple of years, and have tweaked from its original form to work moderately well, is something like this:
  • Pre-season: Training Focus set to "Fitness" and "High" or "Very High" depending on your squad's overall work rate and match fitness; Match Focus set to Tactics or Teamwork at 30%
  • Before season begins (up to the 2nd-3rd match): Training Focus to "Tactics" and "High"; Match Focus on Match Tactics and 40%
  • During Season (usually after the first 2-3 games): Training Focus to "Balanced" and "Average"; Match Focus on Tactics and between 30-40% depending on your squad's current ability with the set tactics.
Of course you'll have your ass man suggest Match Focus along the way for each match, it's up to you if you want to listen to him or not.

Good luck, and play around with it to see which settings are right for you!
Amey
10 years ago
9 years ago
This is one aspect which I always ignored, and used to hand it over to my Ass man. Since FM 14, its more fun running training.

Initially in the preseason, its better to move the slider towards "less match training" as results in pre-season games are pretty useless. So, why waste 2 days for match training. I train for match only on the day by moving that slider, as then you get few days extra for your overall training, which should focus on fitness.

I go in the order of Fitness > Team Cohesion > Tactics and then its upto how the squad responds you focus on what is required.

I generally make 2 tactics. How many do you guys prefer? and any other tips?

You'll need to Login to comment