Afsj
10 years ago
10 months ago
I have a game I have been working on. It has a number of files as it encompasses a number of leagues. However, I am having an issue with some leagues getting messages like ‘This league requires a maximum number of 16 teams found 26’. I have looked in the editor and they only have 16 sides. I have created brand new divisions, replacing the old one, same problem. Also when you load them as single stand alone files they are fine, its when you put them together a problem exists.

Any idea on what is causing this and how it is fixed?
Qvordrup
16 years ago
10 hours ago
you can't edit the same league in different files (then you will end up with the kind of problems you describe). the best way to edit is to have one editor-file for each country you want to edit/change.
Afsj
10 years ago
10 months ago
you can't edit the same league in different files (then you will end up with the kind of problems you describe). the best way to edit is to have one editor-file for each country you want to edit/change.

I have been doing one editor file for each nation. So have a base/master file then save as as the different nations, then edit those ones. But they still dont seem to be working together.

The problem seems to be nations where I 'swapped' teams in the Editor. So for example I have made an Eastern European Super League swapping nations from Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria and putting them into Poland. So same number of teams have been going in and out the different leagues, but something seems to be distorted.

Any ideas what this could be?

You'll need to Login to comment